Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:07:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TAKING BIGGER PICTURES???  (Read 1366 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sarah071894

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2007, 04:48:21 pm »

My pictures end up tiny, whether I use the Print Screen key or actually use the in-game screenshot camera. Whenever I try to make the images bigger, they become blurry. I don't have very advanced picture-editing programs (Paint, Picasa, Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album 5, and Microsoft Picture Manager). I can't seem to be able to install GIMP. So I'm basically screwed. HELP PLEASE???

:toothy4: Sarah's Sims :toothy4: are HERE: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=71781
YAY!!!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 08:58:10 pm »

if you're using the in game camera, I would make sure you go into your game settings and make sure you set the picture size to large. An even better option, IMO, is to download a snapshot utility like Fraps or Gadwin. It will allow you to take larger pictures. You should be able to set the size of pics you want to take.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Burstangeljo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 02:36:57 am »

Make sure that you are viewing the actual screenshot and not thumbnails.  My folder had two copies of in-game photos.  One was tha actual photo, and the other was a thumbnail of the photo.
sarah071894

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 12:25:02 am »

Thanks guys!

I would also like to know where I could get a good editing program that allows me to create different effects on the screenshots, like the "warm effect", as some call it. Can someone please find me a link?

:toothy4: Sarah's Sims :toothy4: are HERE: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=71781
YAY!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: