Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:24:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT THE?????  (Read 2058 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Burstangeljo

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2007, 11:19:56 pm »

I thought children of any sort couldn't go on outings.  My sim gets a call to go on a casual group.  When she arrived, her friends children are waiting on the sidewalk!  My sim couldn't interact with the toddlers or the infant except to ask them to leave the casual group. I couldn't leave the lot either.  I had to shut down my computer.
Anybody have any thoughts as to why this could happen.

* snapshot_7390f556_d3abf470.jpg (10.83 KB, 400x300 - viewed 190 times.)
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 01:16:19 am »

That, my friend, is an old bug... well, unless you have anything higher than OFB installed, since the newer EPs and patches should've fixed that.  Then I'd have to question EA's credibility once more!  :laugh:

Burstangeljo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 01:29:09 am »

I have all the patches installed.  Unless my husband missed something....I just got a new computer and had to reinstall everything.  I will check my patches.  Thanks.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 02:38:34 pm »

Yeah... that's definitely something EA messed up and still neglected to fix.  :lol:  I don't remember if there is a hack on MATY (More Awesome Than You) that prevents the little toddlers and babies from joining outings... I'll have to check and see for you... that is if the patches still do nothing to help.  Wink

Burstangeljo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 02:50:22 pm »

I checked, and it seems my husband did not install the nightlife and seasons patches.  That is odd, because when installing EP's I am always told that the program is checking to make sure my program is up to date.  So I put the patches in, but When I went to the lot again immediately after, the babies were still there.  I don't know if that has something to do with the fact that she had already been invited, and the program was running off of old data.  But I asked the toddlers and baby to leave the casual group (he he) and my sim was able to leave the lot.  The lack of a season patch would probably explain why two sims were killed in a lightning storm the first time I went to a community lot.  The seasons patch is supposed to make lightning storm deaths more difficult.  I have never had the baby on community lot problem and I have been playing for a year. That hack would be great, if you can find it!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 02:56:37 pm »

Well... unfortunately, I don't think it's been made yet.  Sad  I've checked over there for the past 15-20 minutes, and I don't see any fix that's similar.  Hopefully, the newer Seasons patch might prevent it from happening again.  (I'd have to agree with you on the reason why those kids stayed on the lot, since they were still there.  Smiley )  Sorry I couldn't be of a little more help.  :angel:

Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 08:43:47 pm »

Quote from: Burstangeljo;835707
That is odd, because when installing EP's I am always told that the program is checking to make sure my program is up to date.

the EPs only check to see if the base game has been patched.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: