Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:07:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A desperate person needs help badly! should i buy winzip?  (Read 2290 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Minty94

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2007, 06:30:11 pm »

:h3lp: I had used the trial version of winzip for a while and now it is over so should i buy it? and also is there anyways to make funerals for sims? Please help!

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
Ninja

:)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 08:48:57 pm »

Or 7-zip.

My signature is waaaaay better than your signature!
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 10:42:53 pm »

Or WinRAR.  Sorry, no link handy.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 09:12:00 pm »

ok i used tugzip and 7zip and winrar and i extracted the files and i checked in the game but the hairs were not there Sad i have tried for a long time to get custom hairs but no sucess. i have downloaded a house that came with some chairs and couches and a kitchen with it but that is the only thing. am i doing somthing wrong?

~reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 09:47:15 pm »

Do you have the meshes for the hair? They will not show up without the meshes. Also make sure that your downloads folder begins with a capital D. If the furniture came with the house, the creator probably didn't include the mesh. Most creators will allow recolors of their mesh but not the mesh itself. Just like the hair you need a mesh for the furniture. You should go back to where you got the house and the creator should have provided links to where you can get the meshes. I hope this helps. Smiley

Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 03:15:44 pm »

oh my downloads folder is spelt downloads... i will fix that but will that really help?

~reanna

[/COLOR]
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 03:22:57 pm »

and also the place where i got it from only had one thing to download so there was no mesh or recolor... i am really confused!!

~Reanna

[/COLOR]
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 08:01:01 am »

You can keep using winzip without purchasing it.I have no prob. with it,it will just keep asking if your purchasing or using the trial period.Just keep using the trial one.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 09:27:39 pm »

Reanna, yes the Downloads folder must be spelled with a capital D if it isn't just change it. Also, the creator of the house should have listed links for any meshes, if not included, for the furniture to show. This is usually written in the post. It will say something like; Custom contend included as well as Custom content not included and Meshes need. Something like that. You may want to ask the creator of the lot if you are unsure. Also sometimes custom hair isn't color binned, meaning it isn't under brown, blonde etc. You need to click on the * in the right corner of CAS and then it will show your selections. I hope we can get this figured out for you. One last thing, have you enabled custom content in your game? It won't show up until you do. Let us know how it is going, ok?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: