Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 04:43:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can anyone help?  (Read 2740 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
missm

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2007, 05:19:37 pm »

tried to download the SameDayAdoptionServiceEP3.zip  bySquinge  unziped it amd put it in the downloads folder but when I run the game when the custom content comes up the file has a ! by it can you help? would love it to work

Iwant the one that allows me to adopt any gender any colour  that works with sims 2 sessons

thanks in advance
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 05:28:50 pm by missm » Logged
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 05:28:14 pm »

Is that the only item in your Downloads folder?  You usually get that the first time you add custom content, or if you've recently installed a new EP. Just check off the box to enable custom content (I think it's in the upper right corner of the window). The ! just means it's a mod that will modify the game's behavior.
missm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 05:33:06 pm »

no I have got quite a few downloads , forgive me but I'm not good with all this taken me a while to get to grips with it whats ep? maybe ive downloaded the wrong one ?
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 05:38:35 pm »

It's ok for it to have a ! by it, that just means the game is telling you it's a global mod.  Just make sure the allow custom content is ticked, and say OK

Are you sure you have the right version of the mod for seasons?  EP3 was before Seasons.

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
missm

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 06:41:10 pm »

Quote from: Inge Jones;835893
It's ok for it to have a ! by it, that just means the game is telling you it's a global mod.  Just make sure the allow custom content is ticked, and say OK

Are you sure you have the right version of the mod for seasons?  EP3 was before Seasons.

that would make sence so which would I need ?
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 06:55:15 pm »

It might be easier for us to help you if you can tell us which Expansion Packs you have (i.e., Uni, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, etc.)
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 02:43:30 am »

I believe Seasons is EP5, so a mod labelled EP3 may not be compatible.  Usually it's your highest owned EP that your downloads need to match.

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
missm

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 09:15:21 am »

I have everthing except sims 2  uni, so is there an ep 5 one ? if so I woulnt know which one

thanks for your replys
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 09:18:41 am by missm » Logged
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 05:13:19 pm »

Unfortunately without Squinge to ask, it's a case of reading through his section to see if you can find any information about it.  I seem to remember he has some posts listing which mods are updated or compatible with which EPs

SimLogical
missm

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 07:15:21 am »

thanks will do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: