Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:27:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Walls, hairs and acceroises shows up grey.  (Read 11761 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ingridtk

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 10:51:13 pm »

Skeleton, yes I use a Mac, Its a shame this hair isn't showing up for me because it's awesome- all the other hair I've downloaded (so far) from raonjena are showing up fine though :/

But you're right about the texture thing- sometimes walls I download show up a grey in my game b/c they're not compatible. Oh well!
Damsel13

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2008, 04:46:04 pm »

I have no answers but a weird thing happens to some hairs and accessories that show up grey or weird like the above picture. I have always played on a mac. Sometimes I just leave the hair that looks weird (not grey though) in the game and after a few times I have played, quit and saved. The hair fixes its self. I am not a computer person so I have no idea about it but I have been happy small things like this get resolved "magically". The only thing I can think of is I have installed Director's cut of More awsome than you hacks.

I love this place!
HugeLunatic

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2008, 12:18:34 am »

One thing I've noticed on the mac is that sometimes you need to put your new downloads straight into the downloads folder without subfoldering.  It's an odd anomaly that pops up every now and then that it just won't show unless its not subfoldered.

I've never seen the grey image as anything other than the image not being the correct size, and I've never seen them correct themselves.  That particular hair I too have in game and it works fine.

Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2008, 01:37:49 pm »

Someone of GoS fixed the textures for Mac. I'm sure if you search in the upload section you'll find it Smiley

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
Ingridtk

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2008, 07:55:37 pm »

Skeleton, thanks- yeah I saw that! I was so excited, they show up great now! Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: