Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:03:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Katie Peirce Aka Lonley Girl Chapter 8 added 9/26  (Read 14473 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 03:16:14 pm »

i might have a update later

Sims Addict
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2007, 03:44:15 am »

please update Cheesy

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
nikki.g

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2007, 03:26:33 am »

o yes plzzzzzzz update

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality i accept!
[/SIZE]
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2007, 11:02:34 am »

sorry about the long time before updating! My computer broke, was stuck by lightning, so we just got our new one. I haven't dowloaded sims yet so no pictures for now. I need to recreate the family so it might be a while.

Sims Addict
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2007, 08:54:53 pm »

On Friday I gave birth to two baby girls! My beautiful daughters Nicole and Nadia. Nadia is so beautiful she has my hair and Alex's eyes. Nicole is the exact opposite she has Alex's hair and my eyes. I can tell they will be exact opposites. Nadia is more quiet and sleeps more than the two. Nicole is always screaming and making noise. I only can wish she will sleep. Alex hasn't brought much up about Amy or whatever. I guess he new it bothered me. I am not interested in who killed my mother. My father dropped by for a visited yesterday to see his first grandchildren. "What beautiful baby girls!" he chuckled.
"Oh very cute!" said my evil future stepmother in a sarcastic way. I don't get what my dad sees in that women. She kept pulling out her pocket mirror and checking her face and her hair. She was more interested in her curly brown hair than my babies.
"Would you all like a cup of tea or something to drink? You must be quite parched I mean you did walk the way over here." Grandma offered as politely as she could.
"A hot cup of tea would be nice." my dad replied.
"Water, possibly purified." Julia Mary commanded.
"Unfortunately all we have is tap." Grandma was still standing her backtalk.
"That will be fine." She rolled her eyes. Grandma went and put a tea kettle on the stove. She walked back and took a seat in her grey recliner.
"So had did the two of you meet?" Grandma was referring to Julia and Dad.
"Well, We were at the health store over on Took street. I was looking for something , I can't put my finger on what it was but I couldn't find it. She i went to ask on of the staff members." My dad said.
"I was working there at the time when he asked me were the...the... organic spices, organic spices that's what it was. I lead him over and he asked a complete stranger, me, on a date to Club Ten. I accepted." She continued. So that is how my dad met that women who is old enough to be my sister.
"Do you want to tell them?" Dad asked Julia.
"It's getting late," She yawned. She started whispering in his ear,"And I am really, really tired." She bit the bottom of her lip. Ewe, Why didn't she just say what she meant!
"Well, before we get going I must bring some joyous news." My dad said. "Were expecting a baby boy!" I raised my eyebrow. I didn't even know my dad could still do that. So yet another day in the crazy diaries of a lonely girl.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Sims Addict
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2007, 10:23:46 pm »

did you guys like it?

Sims Addict
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2007, 07:46:19 pm »

Okay, do you realize that male Sims can ALWAYS produce children?? JW. But I still loved it!

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2007, 04:20:13 pm »

i love your story!!!

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2007, 04:56:09 pm »

thank you guys!

Sims Addict
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2007, 12:09:12 pm »

Argh u update!

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
rebelmozzerella

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2007, 09:22:49 pm »

Awesome story.
Cheesy
More, please.

he's the sweat on my sheets (:
ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2008, 12:41:50 pm »

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!

i really hope that im in a good tiem where there will be an update soon- though looking at the last posts- i dont think i am going to be that fortunate

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: