Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:41:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Katie Peirce Aka Lonley Girl Chapter 8 added 9/26  (Read 14075 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2007, 09:34:44 pm »

Thax I am totaly blank about the next chapter. I know What I want to happen but I don't know how to do it the way I want it. *Goes off to work on it*

Sims Addict
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 12:01:46 am »

Okay. Can't wait until I see what you come up with

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 11:21:55 pm »

What is up...
What is up with me and phone calls latley. This morning I got a phone call from a man, not the same one earlier. So I answered as usual, He said, Is this Delilah?
"No this is Katie"
"Well can I talk with Delilah?" he asked.
"Sure hold on a sec," I yelled for Delilah. She came down the stairs, Picked up the phone. I leaned against the wall beside her. All I could hear was her saying "uh hu yeah no" Then a strange look came upon her face she froze. "Bye bye" she said. "Whats wrong, Whats Wrong" I said because she never just blanks out so I knew something was wrong. "Oh wow" She said like I couldn't hear. She still had the frozen look upon her face. "Who was it, Who was it?" I asked realy anxsious to know. She was still froze ,"That was our dad." Now I understood why she was froze. "Our dad? we're half sisters, same mom, diffrent dad." I said. This was realy confusing. "C'mon were going to the hospital." She said. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door. I struggled to grab my coat. But managed to grab it. We got in the car it was freezing in the car. "Why are we going to the hospital?'' I asked
"Because were meeting the guy there to get bloodwork done."
"What I can't get bloodwork done I am only Sixteen!"
"I am 18 and your legal guardian." She snapped at me. She was speeding down the road. We arrived at the hospital. We walked into the front. "Excuse us but were is the bloodwork done?" She asked.
"over there to the right." The lady at the desk said while she pointed at a door towards the elevators. We walked into the bloodwork waiting area. There was a man sitting in the corner. He had brown hair. He was tall and thin. "Are you Zachary McCoy?" Delilah asked the man. "No but I am his son." The man said. The man must have been in his mid 20's. Son? What A son?!? I Have a Brother?!? If the guy is my dad." Are You delilah, and Katie?" He asked.
"Yes we are" I said.
"I am your brother Greg." Greg said.
"You do mean half brother." Delilah commented.
"No I am your full brother." It hit me. I had been lied to all these years.
"where is Zachary, I mean, Dad, I mean zac, Oh you know who I am talking about." I said in a huff. A tall man who looked in his fourties walked out. He asked us to sign in it was Zac. Delilah signed me in and stuff. We walked into the lab we were guided my a lady wearing a purple scrub. We went in this room and our blood was drown. Then she took us out and brought us into the waiting room. It was very funny watching Delilah trying to make small talk with Zac. The Nurse came out and said, "Delilah Zac is your father, Kathryn, I mean Katie he is.." I wanted to close my ears. So I will leave you hanging.

Sims Addict
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 11:36:07 pm »

Oh Wow! Amazing!

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 11:37:37 pm »

thanks

Sims Addict
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2007, 11:09:22 pm »

ok i need some more pictures! but the next chapter will be up soon!

Sims Addict
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 01:58:28 am »

i've never actually noticed this story. and i'm mad that i didn't because this is great!! and your pictures are beautiful Smiley

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 09:17:45 pm »

thx i think it will be up later because my coputer got some viruses and I had to delete some cc so i hope i got all the stuff back.

Sims Addict
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2007, 11:28:43 pm »

WTF
[/FONT][/SIZE]
This morning I woke up on my 'Dad's' couch. His house was very small, smaller than grandma's, bigger than the apartment. He has three bedrooms, One for him and his fiance Julia Mary, One for my two older brothers, The other for my soon to be Step sisters. I realy want to live with Grandma though. We went to court about two weeks ago. The judge said my dad has more of a right to keep me until I am eighteen than Grandma. So he ruled that I was to live with Dad for the rest of my teenage life. Ok I am going to explain how Keisha, Delilah, and I have the same dad. Well apparently my mom and Dad were love birds in high school. In their senior year Mom found herself pregnet with my oldest brother, Zac. Two years later they were engaged and having my other brother, Greg. Mom and Dad had Delilah then me. By the time Keisha was comming Mom and Dad were never married. After Mom moved across the country She found out about Keisha. She never told my dad about Keisha. My Mom told us a web of lies, for our whole lives. my dad has a fiance, Julia Mary, or as I call her the evil step-mom. Even though she isn't very mean. I guess I am just bitter as Delilah says. She has two girls, Janice and Chelsea. There twins and only Four.

Yesterday Alex, invited me to his house. His parents were out of town in Panama city. We were sitting around whaching old movies from his Mom's 'Old movie" colection. We were whaching an American Classic 'Its a Good Life' When he put his arm around me and I started to sit on his lap. i was paying more attention to his beautiful blue eyes than the movie. I stared away at the movie. He kissed my cheek. I relaxed in to his arms. I put my arms aound his neck. We started with one kiss,then more and more. Before I knew we were having a fifteen minute make out session. I was kissing his neck. He was starting to feel up my shirt. what was I to do? He then started to lean over me, I laided back. I let him get it.

I feel asleep in his arms. I woke up at four o'clock. I Struggled to put on my clothes, i ran out his door with my pant zipper undone and my bra not even tied. I ran into my car and drove to grandma's. The wind from the windows being open messed up my hair even more than it already was. I Pulled into grandma's driveway and ran into her backyard. I jumped her fence. The little dog next door, Piper, was barking. I hate chiwawas. His loud screaching bark just about killed my ears. I made it to her patio. I prayed her spare key was still under the mat. I looked under the mat. Just, my luck it wasn't. I ran to the side of her house and looked for the ladder my uncle Tom left there when he painted the house. I stood it up against the house. I climbed up the ladder praying that I wouldn't fall. I made it up to the top and climbed in the upstairs bathroom window. I walked threw her hall and into my old room. I looked for my pajama's I left there. I threw them on and took of my old clothes. I called Tawny. She lived down the street. I asked her to come and get the ladder off the side of the house. Of course when she got there i stood out of the window. She was swearing and saying how good of a friend she was to do this. Ya ya ya is all i was saying. She left as I said good-bye. I walked out of the bathroom and saw grandma comming out of her room. "hi Grandma." I said as if I was sleeping.
"What are you doing here?" She asked looking at me.
"Well last night I was at Tawny's house and I had to come home so I asked dad if I could come here instead." I said realy fast.
"Oh well don't let me disturb you sweety just go on and sleep." she said. She sounded very funny. I could tell she hadn't put in her dentures. I walked into my old room.

Then next day Alex called yelling ,"Were did you go,  Why did you leave, I was so worried!"
"I had to leave early my dad would freak"
"Oh I am sorry for yelling" We talked for three hours when dad walked into my room so I hung up. I haven't exactly told him about Alex. Alex is in my personal life and if I told him it wouldn't be personal anymore, Right!

It has been six weeks since all the stuff happened. I have been throwing up and I have been sick and mopie. I went to the doctor the other day. He told me that I was pregnent. I of coursed freaked out! Well my stomache is very large now well a little big. Big enough to notice.

I look in the mirror and it gets bigger everytime. I am six weeks along. Julia Mary kicked me out of there house. Which she had no right to do. It is my dad house. His name is on the bills. She is a smoocher. Well Alex is taking the baby better than I though. I am living with Grandma again. Gandma is taking it very well. I guess its because my mom did the same thing. Tommorow we find out the Sex! I am so excited.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Sims Addict
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2007, 11:55:51 pm »

I need some comments cause i don't know if you guys like it

Sims Addict
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2007, 05:45:16 pm »

omg this is so great! update please. Cheesy

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2007, 10:46:31 pm »

Well, I guess I should tell you, yesterday I went to the doctor. I wanted to walk there, hey the doctor's office is only three blocks away. It would be great exersice, I have to get started to loose all the baby fat. Grandma insisted that I take the car, because we don't want to hurt the baby. Of course I didn't disagree because, last year she had her hip replaced and can't walk very far. Alex said he would meet us there. The car drive was very quiet and cold. we arrived to see Alex driving his nissan Altima. We walked into the office. I saw many older wemon. Not very old but in there twenty's. Let me tell ya, you get crazy stares when your only sixteen and pregnent. I sat next to a young girl named, Ameilia or Amy. Her hair was in a braid-pigtail combanation, with the prettiest shade of brown. "Hi," I said ,"I am Katie."
"Hi, I'm Amy." her voice was in a very shy tone.
"So where is your mom?'' I asked excpecting she was here with her 'pregnent' mom.
"Excuse me?" she asked in a very sassy tone.
"Who are you here with?" I asked because she looked as if she was only 13.
"Me, Myself, and I now get out of my buisness" She said with her figure in my face. I was so annoyed that she would wave her figure in my face like that.
"Oh I am sorry, So So Sorry" I said very sorry. There was an akward silence. She sat chewing her gum and reading TEEN magazine. I saw a small nurse walk out of the door into the emamine room. She called out "Ameilia Diane Smothers"The girl beside me got up and walked to the nurse. "Whats it to ya?" She asked the nurse. The shy girl beside me was being very bitchy! Oh sorry about the language, well if you were pregnent with a 9 ounce baby on your stomache, and your hormones raging you would understand. I sat waiting for three more hours. Alex grabbed me and pulled me out of the waiting room and into the bathroom. "What do you want?" I asked amazed that he did that.
"Well I know that girl who was beside you?" He said in a huff.
"Why do i care?" I asked.
"Well I think she worked with your mom," He continued before i yelled,"Ok I thought I knew her, I was just windering from were? So then I remember my mom always talking about this girl with social problems, and was well a whore. So then I met her and its her!"
"WHAT!" I yelled, "A WHOR" I couldn't finish when he pulled me closed and threw me against the wall. He then his toungh went in my mouth. I knew it was so no one her me yell that. But I kept on because it felt good.Then I remembered what he was saying.
"WHAT?" I yelled.
"Well i think she knows who shot your mom."  
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Sims Addict
purpleshoes

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2007, 01:11:08 am »

Katie looks so cute with her baby bump. Your story is great!
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2007, 06:27:39 pm »

I will have a update soon!

Sims Addict
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2007, 01:34:11 pm »

THis story is soooo good! I just read the whole thing! Please write more!!! Cheesy

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: