Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 08:51:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 things...  (Read 1868 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lvrogue13

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2007, 04:49:28 pm »

I have a problem, and just a question lol.

First, I'm having trouble with my downloads. Everything I put into my game shows up fine, except for paintings. I've tried some custom posters and such, looked in each bin and they are nowhere to be found. Right now I have Sims2, Uni, and Nightlife installed. Do I need another expansion for them to show up? This is annoying as hell!

Question:

I have always made custom neighborhoods and gotten rid of Verona, Strangetown, and Pleasantville. Do these 'hoods have storylines that you play out when you use them? Just wondering...

Thanks in advance!
TheDebofNight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 11:10:42 am »

Well for the painting to show up in your game you'll more than likely need the CEP which can be found over at Mod the Sims2.

CEP

With the neighborhoods:playing out the story line in Pleasantveiw ect is pretty well optional. Half the time when I play in Pleasantveiw the only one I bother loading their lot and playing is Brandi Broke and that's because I like her. So you don't have to follow any set storyline in those places if you don't want too.

Chronicles of a Former Cammy Do Girl
A Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines Fanfiction
--------------------------------------
STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT
Super Hero's in LAs Vegas?
That's right, will you fight for Light or Dark?
lvrogue13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 03:29:39 pm »

I have the CEP installed, or so I thought. I'll try reinstalling it though. Thanks for your help Caine!
IMcrazy6
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 03:23:33 pm »

Um i downloaded some stuff and it did not show up in bodyshop or the game. Help?!
lvrogue13

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 02:29:15 am »

Reinstalled CEP and now everything shows up fine. Thanks again Caine. IMcrazy, get CEP if you don't have it, or reinstall it. That might do the trick for you too.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 02:34:34 am »

Quote from: IMcrazy6;846671
Um i downloaded some stuff and it did not show up in bodyshop or the game. Help?!

Make sure you've downloaded the mesh, have the most current edition of CEP and that you're not trying to download something you don't have the ep for.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: