Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 07:06:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Meshing : Mishaps ,Slip-Ups & New Projects  (Read 15898 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 07:19:06 pm »

:rofl:  He has a blade for an arm!  :laugh:

And that picture with the other guy... uh... "primping" so to speak... (:lol:) that's just terrifying to look at.  But to tell the truth, I've seen much worse mesh exploding, and lived to tell about it.  I'm still itching and twitching because of my bad game glitches from yesterday, so what happened to him there is nothin'!  :laughing:

MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 08:26:34 am »

I was planning to upload the maxis meshes I already made. I also was in the process of making a nude left disabled mesh. Not sure if any one even wants disabled sims though, but these are a few pics of what I have done.

My nude still will need a lot of work- definatly not finished, but I will need to asign a skin to it (so it will show up in the shower). This I can do in simpe, but to make a skin ....

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2007, 10:47:47 am »

Wow! I was actually going to try meshing today but now I'm a big nervous:lol:

MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 07:02:57 pm »

Quote from: SolidGoldFunk;1030276
Wow! I was actually going to try meshing today but now I'm a big nervous:lol:

Dont be,  its actually really cool Smiley Wish you luck!

jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2007, 07:17:04 pm »

What tools do you use. I remember, I never thought that I'd be able to skin and now I do pretty well so maybe I can try the meshing stuff. I see that there are plenty of tut's
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2007, 08:03:17 pm »

Quote from: jaccirocker;1030751
What tools do you use. I remember, I never thought that I'd be able to skin and now I do pretty well so maybe I can try the meshing stuff. I see that there are plenty of tut's

I use milkshape & simpe, & corel pro XI. I have poser 7, but, I have no idea what to do with it. I can open the program and close it... and thats about it. :lol:  

Simpe & Milkshape are free but you need to register Milkshape to save your work ($25)... you dont even wanna ask about how much I paid for poser. :cry: $25 dollors is a small price to pay for what Milkshape can do, just make sure you get the plugins from Wes How to import & export & Deamon tools for the extended manual edit.

Here is a thread that lists the programs & plugins http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=19412 I started with this one  http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=142305  .

Good luck Jacci, it really becomes entertaining to do once you get familer with the steps. I used to stay up all night playing sims, now I stay up making sims. Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 08:04:19 pm by MixdCrysy » Logged

MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 06:05:57 pm »

Ok, here is a preview....

* XhiresRioGPbuckleboot.jpg (96 KB, 750x750 - viewed 31787 times.)

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2007, 06:10:49 pm »

Very nice! Smiley Yeah, Poser's an absolute bitch. It's got awesome potential but it's so user-unfriendly - I just can't get on with it Sad I use Milkshape too - in fact I prefer it to 3DS Max, even though it's Max they're teaching us at Uni :lol: I added a pregnancy morph to a buff teen outfit once, that's my big meshing achievement so far Cheesy

No requests please
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2007, 06:28:34 pm »

WOW Crysy, I love your new mesh. You have really inspired me:D I should probably get better at texturing though. I suck at recolors...lol.

MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2007, 08:06:02 pm »

Thanks Sadie & SolidGold. Trying to use poser makes my head feel like :violent1: :chainsaw:

Im stuck with my own series, so I am taking a break doing this one (above) and another request.  

SolidGold, recoloring is difficult and takes alot of time, the krieger twins took me over 2 weeks and (*dont tell, keep it a secret*) I majorly suck at recolors. I would much rather mesh than recolor. For the meshes I have released recently I used a maxis recolor (the bathing suit one). The only thing I did was the boots, and it took me a while to be satisfied with those. Meshing is really fun, though. I now its kind of weird but... I really like when my meshes explode! Its so funny to watch them in game. :happy8:

MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2007, 09:43:42 pm »

* Oyyy.jpg (59.26 KB, 1024x640 - viewed 385 times.)

* Whatthe....jpg (123.99 KB, 1024x640 - viewed 401 times.)

* Yowosa.jpg (126.7 KB, 1024x640 - viewed 438 times.)

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 04:56:35 am »

LOL! You do realise you can re-import them into Milkshape to see if they explode, don't you...? :angel:

No requests please
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 07:53:36 am »

Thanks, Its ok, I always back up my meshes, just in case I fudge it up. I liked this one too, took me 3 hours to get the preg morph just right. Smiley I have never tried to re-import though...in this case I know what I did (I started playing around in the tools menu). BTW, I like your self sim, very good work!

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 04:01:01 pm »

Thanks! Cheesy Speaking of 3D, got it starting next week at Uni - looking forward to it! :toothy7:

No requests please
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2007, 09:29:30 am »

I would freak out if I saw that in my game. I did that dress thing and got it so I'm happy about that. Then I tried to rush a body mesh just to see how it would look in game but it's so lumpy...:lol:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: