Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:02:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best friends - *Chapter 10 - August 10th*  (Read 14974 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2007, 07:58:27 pm »

Unfortunate Events

The phone hit the ground with a loud thump, and Sofie covered her eyes with her hands as the tears filled them. How could this happen? She couldn’t seem to get control of herself as she fell down onto the ground sobbing very loudly.
   “WHY?!...
      This CAN’T be happening!!!” she screamed to the empty bedroom.

A police officer had called her, and explained that there had been an accident involving a car that was traced back to her address. The first thought in her head was Jake, he had the car, and she had no idea where he went off to. The officer had explained that at approximately 11:00am, there was an fatal car wreck, and there was only one survivor. The car that was registered under their address was coming out of the grocery store and had it’s nose out a bit too far when a huge truck crashed into it. This happening had tapped the car and in turn, the car had spun underneath the truck. The truck had then rolled over the car. The accident had instantly rendered the victim lifeless, meaning the victim did not suffer. But, they needed her to come down and identify the victim, around 6pm tonight.
   Of course the first thing in her mind was Jake, she freaked out but she needed to calm herself down, there was a chance that it wasn’t her best friend. Maybe somebody had stolen the car, just maybe God didn’t throw this big of a punch to her. ‘What do I do now?’ She continued to sob loudly.

Sofie picked up her cellphone off the ground and dialed Jake’s number. The phone rang about 5 times before the voicemail came on,
   “Hey, you’ve reached Jake, I can’t come to my phone right now, please leave your name and number and I’ll get back to ya, hollaaa.”
   She couldn’t accept that, he must’ve not been around his phone, maybe he left it in his room and he was walking to his friends house. She dialed the number again.. after 4 rings, “Hey, you’ve reached Jake—“
   Sofie screamed loudly and ran into his bedroom looking around frantically for his phone, but couldn’t spot it anywhere. With his cellphone not in sight, she dialed it again, “come on, Jake, pick up your phone,” she said in between crying. Again, after 4 rings came his voicemail, “Hey, you’ve reached Jake—“
   She couldn’t handle it anymore, maybe Stacey had heard from Jake, maybe he went to her house when someone stole the car. So, she dialed Stacey’s number.
   “Hello?” Stacey picked up the phone, and heard a bunch of crying, but no words. “Hello? Who’s there?” she said again, but still no answer just sobbing.
   “Stace…” Sofie had managed to get out finally, “I.. is Jake..?” she broke down, and hung up the phone on Stacey.

About a half hour later, Stacey stormed into Sofie’s house, no knock, nothing, but she was surprised to see that the place almost seemed empty. She wouldn’t have thought that Sofie was around except for hearing some noise upstairs. As she made her way to the staircase, she heard that it was someone crying uncontrollably.
   “What the heck is going on?” Stacey said to herself as she raced up the stairs and found Sofie crying, and she looked as if she had been crying for hours and hours.
   “Sofie, what is wrong?” Stacey had said and Sofie just jumped into her arms, she needed her friends comfort, and Stacey was willing to be available for that. They hugged and hearing her best friend cry had made Stacey start to cry as well.

About an hour later they were both laying down on Sofie’s bed relaxing, it was 1:00pm, and Sofie hadn’t stopped crying for that whole hour. She seemed to have gotten all the tears she could out for now, she felt like she just couldn’t cry anymore. Her face was all red from the crying that she did, but she finally could talk. She hadn’t told Stacey about the news that she heard, and nor did she want to, but she knew she had to. Jake and Stacey were just as close as Sofie and Jake were, they were all best friends.

It was 5:00pm when they had both finally gotten themselves together. Stacey had taken the news just as well as Sofie did. Seeing as Jake hadn’t returned their thousands of phone calls and he hadn’t returned home, and it wasn’t like him to disappear for the day out of nowhere, they were incredibly worried.
   “Sofie..” Stacey had said, “What if we go to this morgue place and it really is Jake that we see?”
   Sofie had asked if Stacey would come along, there is no way she was going to be doing this by herself, it was such a big deal to both of them.
   They had gotten into Stacey’s car and started their way to the morgue. This could be the worst day of their lives.

Stacey and Sofie had pulled up infront of their nightmare, when would they have ever wanted to drive to a place like this? It was 5:45pm.
   At the sight of it, Sofie broke down once again, and Stacey started to comfort her. Stacey had always been the stronger one, and almost as if she was the big sister. The two of them walked in and looked around. Sofie was very shaky, and couldn’t really hold her own weight, so she sat down in a nearby seat. Behind the desk was an older lady, she had grey hair, and was wearing a nice looking dress. Stacey wasn’t too sure if that was something someone behind a desk of a morgue should be wearing, but heck she wasn’t about to say anything.
   “Hi, ladies,” the older woman behind the desk had said. “Can I help you?”
   “Uhh.. yes, we got a call this morning telling us to come here.. to.. you know… around 6:00pm.” Stacey had said nicely, trying to stay calm.

The old lady nodded her head, “One minute, ladies.” She said as she disappeared into the door behind her. Stacey then took a seat next to Sofie, she was then in shock on the reality of things, but she had to keep her composure, for Sofie’s sake.
   The older lady came out of the door and walked up where the girls were sitting. “Alright, Mr. Radcliff is ready for you.”
   The girls stood up from their chairs, they just wanted to get this over with. Sofie was trying to suck it up, she still believed that her best friend was at his boyfriends house or something of the matter, he was not in this morgue, not right now.

But he was, and seeing him laying on that table was the worst thing that could’ve ever been imaginable. They were too upset to drive home, so Andrew came in a cab, and drove them both back to their house, not Sofie’s. They both decided it’d be best if they had eachother tonight, and didn’t want Sofie going back to that house. Andrew promised that he’d go and feed Cleo for her.

I don't really know much about the process of Identifying a body, etc.. so I apologize now if this chapter didn't come out well, but I tried..

My stories::tongue8:

And then, there you were.. = In progress..

The Bartlett Legacy = In progress..
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2007, 03:12:19 am »

You guys make me sad Sad

My stories::tongue8:

And then, there you were.. = In progress..

The Bartlett Legacy = In progress..
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2007, 03:13:45 am »

You know I love it girlfriend Cheesy

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
simplaya4lyfe

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2008, 05:34:04 am »

Omg. I couldn't stop reading it xD
I can't wait for more!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: