Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 11:16:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Best friends - *Chapter 10 - August 10th*  (Read 14959 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
satsoveranddone
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 02:33:02 pm »

great story i cant wait for an update
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 08:34:14 pm »

Mixed up - Part 2

Sofie looked at the clock at work, five more minutes until her shift was over. She couldn’t wait to see Stacey, she had so much she wanted to talk to her about, or to talk to anyone about really. Amber, Sofie’s co worker, walked in the front door. “Hey there, Sofie,” Amber said smiling.
   “Hey, Amber. You’re the one taking over for me?”
   “Yep, have any cool plans tonight?”
   “Oh, not really.. chilling with Stacey.”
   “Cool, Listen, if you’re interested there is a party on oak ave Saturday night. Give me a call, if you want to come,” she offered.
   Sofie had gone shopping with Amber a few times; she was pretty neat for an 18 year old, although she wasn’t sure if she would want to go to a party with someone who is underage. Ah well, she told Amber she’d give her a call if she ran out of things to do Saturday night, then she hit the road, she just couldn’t wait to see Stacey.
   When she had arrived at Stacey’s house, Stacey came running out before Sofie could even beep the horn, man what was her rush? She was ten minutes early and Stacey was ready? That’s odd. She just shrugged it off, and watched as Stacey had climbed into her car.
   “Hey Sofie!” Stacey smiled to her friend, “I couldn’t wait to get out of that house. Clayton’s there again, it’s almost like he lost his apartment or something,” she complained.

As they arrived to Sofie and Jake’s house, Sofie thought about making some dinner, although she wasn’t sure what she was in the mood for.
   “Are you hungry?” asked Sofie.
   “Yeah, I could go for some dinner,” said Stacey.
   “I could make some spaghetti or something,” she offered.
   “Okay, sounds good.”
   As Stacey followed Sofie into the kitchen, she spotted Cleo sitting in the corner, so she went over to give her some attention. “Man, I love this cat,” she hummed as she picked her up to hug her.

After dinner, Stacey picked up while Sofie had wrapped up the leftovers, “Jake would love some of this when he gets home,” she said smiling. Stacey had agreed as she washed the dishes.
   “What should we do now?” asked Stacey, the girls never really had anything exciting to do but to talk, and although Sofie had a lot to say, she wasn’t sure how to talk about it just yet.
      “Well, we could see if we can finally beat that level in SSX,” offered Sofie.
      “Sounds great!” Stacey exclaimed all excitedly.
   They made their way into the living room and picked up their controllers, who ever said girls couldn’t enjoy video games, too?! And plus, Stacey couldn’t seem to get enough of this game, it got so bad that she sat 2 inches from the television itself.

They both ended up getting a game over, playing SSX for 2 hours and not winning one level was ridiculous, this game had cast a spell over them and they were cursed. “Man!” they both laughed as they put away the controllers.
   It was already 9pm and Jake hadn’t come home yet, Stacey looked at Sofie curiously, “Does Jake normally come home really late?”
   “Well, not all the time, but you know how he is,” Sofie winked.
Stacey couldn’t help but become worried, “Well, he hasn’t even called.”
   “This is normally how it is, we don’t get to hang out that much, living together you know.. things have changed.”
   “Changed? What do you mean?”
   “For the first year we seemed to be inseparable, you know that, but now, we’re both just mixed up in our own lives,” she sighed softly.
   “It’s okay, it’s not like you guys aren’t friends anymore, that’ll never happen.”
   “I know, friends ‘til the end, it’s just scary to see that we’re all growing up.”

As they were talking the phone began to ring, Sofie hesitated a bit before answering it, could you blame her?
   “Hello?... Oh, yeah. Hi, Andrew,” she said as she passed the phone to Stacey. As soon as Stacey got onto the phone her tone in voice changed dramatically, you could tell she was angry with him for his stupid actions in the past few days. As Sofie had heard that change in tone, she didn’t want to be rude and listen in to the conversation, so she quietly walked out of the living room and made her way into her bedroom. Once she got her comfortable pajamas on she heard Stacey walking up the stairs, so she glanced at the door as she stormed in and started ranting about her fiancé.

Stacey went on to explain that Andrew was being a jerk and wanted her to come home because they needed to have a “talk.” Sofie sighed and said, “Alright lets go.”
Stacey stopped her, “No, no, I told Andrew to come and pick me up, he should be here in 15 minutes.”
   Before you knew it, Andrew was at the door, and the girls were still upstairs. Stacey just had to vent about Andrew, how could he be acting the way he is? What was wrong with him? It was almost as if Clayton was his lover or something, god, she huffed and puffed.
   They hugged and said their goodbyes, promising to talk later on, and Sofie watched Stacey drive away with Andrew.

How was Sofie going to deal with everything going on when no one seemed to take the time to ask her what was going on in HER head? She could’ve easily talked to her friends about it, why was she slacking in this subject? Maybe it was because she was so used to being independent, maybe she just didn’t want to have everyone else worrying about her business. Who knows, either way, she is still alone.

Comments are very much appreciated, this chapter was basically a little something to get to something bigger.

My stories::tongue8:

And then, there you were.. = In progress..

The Bartlett Legacy = In progress..
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 08:54:18 pm »

ohhhhh how weird would it be if they were lovers???

I cant wait for more Smiley

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2007, 10:53:06 pm »

lol. ferris sounds like what it is leading up to. but i dont wanna say anything cause whenever i do the story seems to take another direction. lol.. Anyways great update. and still wanting more

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2007, 11:41:35 pm »

Yay! <33 The next chapter is going to be a bit long and a bit serious, I'll be working on it tomorrow, can't promise when it'll be up though.

savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 05:04:42 pm »

Blast From The Past - Part 1

It was 6:30pm as usual when Sofie walked through her front door. The day she had been dreading has finally come, it was Friday, not only did this mean she had to sit down and have dinner with the incredibly missed James,
   But also that Clayton had officially stood her up, not that she didn’t expect it or see it coming, she just hoped that he had a good excuse.

She had to keep her mind set on Clayton because it was the only way to keep the horrid images locked up in her head. She knew thinking of James would cause those to come out and that wasn’t necessary. She didn’t want to hurt herself at all, and remembering the night that led up to the most horrible day of her life had to be kept locked up, or else, how would she go on?
   While she picked out something a bit nicer to wear and slowly did her hair so it would also look nice, she couldn’t help but to think of the person she missed the most.

Once that image had come out of the locked door in her head, she couldn’t help the others coming out either, she fell back onto her bed suddenly feeling a loss of energy.
   ‘My mom always loved to paint, once me and my brother were off to school she would just sit at her easel for hours and hours. It seemed to take all of her worries away.’

‘One horrible horrible night my parents were screaming and yelling, I didn’t know what was going on, all I could hear was my dad saying something along the lines of “You will never leave alive, I won’t let you, the only way you’re getting out of this is DEAD. You won’t be able to leave, I promise you that.” I heard a big thump and went to peek into the living room, there my mom was…’

‘I heard a lot more yelling after that and I wasn’t sure what to do. I didn’t want to be caught witnessing what he did to my mother, so I  went to me and my brothers room and tucked him in carefully. I just loved him, so much and would do anything to keep him safe.’

‘Once I had climbed back into my bed, I heard my mother walk into our room, I pretended to be asleep while I heard her kiss my brother on his forehead, and then move over to kiss me on mine, she must’ve been on her way out of the room when she turned around and whispered, “I love you both, and I always will, I’m doing this for you,” she turned and walked out of our room. Right then, I started to cry in my bed.’

‘ The next morning’ fighting back her tears, ‘was the worst morning of my life, no one was around, we couldn’t find my mother or him anywhere, and it was eerily silent all throughout the house. I went to check in my mothers bedroom, maybe she was still sleeping I had thought, but when I had opened the door, I hadn’t expected to find what I had found…’

« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 11:42:10 am by savemykissesx » Logged

cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 05:11:06 pm »

wow. i hope i can read part 2 before i leave for dinner

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 05:41:49 pm »

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! You need to update like NOW!!!! I'm going to die over here Sad Sad

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 08:25:09 pm »

Sorry guys, I was trying to get the next update done before, but it might not be til later tonight or tomorrow.. but i'll try my hardest to get it in tonight. :]

thanks for the comments.

savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2007, 03:32:10 am »

Okay people I have had chapter 6 part 2 done for a while now, but I want to see a little bit more of comments and feedback before I post it, which'll be tomorrow either way.. but do it cause you want to let me know if you like the story or not. =] ya hurrd ?

satsoveranddone
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 05:11:52 am »

ohhh

plz can we have an update this story is soo good i cant wait
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2007, 11:20:54 am »

=) yay thanks!

savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2007, 11:23:55 am »

Blast from the Past – Part 2.

‘There my mother was, laying on the ground, lifeless, in her own bedroom. She had bruises all over her face, and she was laying in a puddle of blood, how could anyone have done this to my mother? There was no guessing who had done it, I had to get my brother out of here, before he got him.’
‘So I grabbed a suitcase and I got our stuff together before he even got out of the shower, I threw some clothes on and I knew I had to be the responsible one. My brother walked into our bedroom and looked at me confused, I didn’t have time to explain I told him, We had to get out of here, and he needed to come with me. All he could do was ask what was going on, and I just didn’t want to tell him, I couldn’t tell him, how could I be the one to break his little heart? I had to react as fast as I could, so I hugged him and grabbed the suitcases, I asked if he was going to come with me, because we needed to get going fast. There was no saying when he was going to be back.’

‘Once I got to safety, meaning to our nice neighbor Ben Rivers’ house, all I could seem to do was fall to my knees and sob uncontrollably,’ and still to this day that is what Sofie does whenever her mother came into her thoughts. She tried her hardest to not think about the murder, she knew she had to do something with her life, she needed to make her mother proud, to make something out of this life that she led. To do something her mother never had a chance to do, although it was incredibly hard to push the thoughts of her own mother out of her mind. She knew all these thoughts would be coming pouring out tonight, she just had hoped that it wouldn’t have been until later. Since she was thinking about it right now, of course she was sobbing uncontrollably, luckily Jake wasn’t home to hear her. She realized that everytime the incident had played back in her mind, it was almost as if she was telling a story about it, narrating it herself.

When she finally got herself under control the phone started to ring. She took a deep breath before answering it, “Hello?”
“Hey, uhh.. Sofe,” the same male voice said into the phone.
“OH crap!” She said looking to the clock, “it’s 8:15pm!”
“Are you standing me up?” he joked with an easy tone.
“No, no. I’m on my way!” she said as she hurriedly hung up the phone and ran out the door.
‘How could I have been so careless?’ she thought to herself. ‘Thank GOD taxi’s are always driving by my house!’ It was incredibly easy for her to catch a ride.

When she had arrived at Garden Le Amour, she had been 30 minutes late, and she was sure that wouldn’t make James too happy. She glanced around and couldn’t see him anywhere, she was worried he had run out on the idea, until she walked inside, and there he was. How could she have missed it?
                  Her mouth dropped open.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 11:39:29 am by savemykissesx » Logged

cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2007, 12:34:40 pm »

Yay! Update! I have a guess in my head. But I',m not gonna say anything

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
satsoveranddone
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2007, 01:21:34 pm »

like always its good but even better and cant wait fro another update
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4