Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:11:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Best friends - *Chapter 10 - August 10th*  (Read 14544 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2007, 09:59:24 pm »

=] thanks for the comments, guys.. i'll work on the next update tonight and then i'll have it up sometime tomorrow hopefully. =P

My stories::tongue8:

And then, there you were.. = In progress..

The Bartlett Legacy = In progress..
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2007, 07:50:40 pm »

Blast from the Past - Part 3.

There he was, Sofie thought to herself, James was standing right infront of her, and it was almost like she wasn’t even sure how to react, should she go up and hug him, or wave from a distance? I guess that all depended on how he reacted, right?
   Once James glanced towards her direction and seen the expression on her face, he knew then that was her, that was his sister who he hadn’t seen in seven years. Man, how much he missed her, if she had only known. He couldn’t even help but run up to her and pull her closely into his strong arms. It seemed as if Sofie still didn’t know what to do besides to place her arms around his body gently.

“Oh my god, James,” she cried softly. “What was I thinking all these years?”
   “Don’t blame yourself, Sofe… I didn’t give you a way of contacting me.. lets get a seat first, okay?”
      “Okay,” she sniffled.
   “Although I must say, I already have a table for us,” he said, looking up to their table and taking her hand in his as they walked to it. He took her over to her side of the table and helped her into the seat, and then walked over to the other side of the table and sat down in his own. He had imagined the day where he would contact his sister and actually be able to see her again, he just didn’t imagine it would be so soon, heck.. Who’s to say it was that soon, he had been searching for 2 years now. He just couldn’t help but to stare at her. “Wow,” is all he could spit out.

She giggled, and then they began to talk and catch up on everything that they’ve been missing out on. “Where are you staying?” she asked him curiously.
   “I’m bunking with Eric, you remember Eric, right?” Who was he kidding, he knew she would remember him.
   “Oh yes, I remember him,” how could she not remember him? They had dated for over two years, the only reason they had broken up was because Eric had to move to florida to take care of his sick grandmother. “Still living in Florida?”
   “Nah, we moved back up here, actually to Veronaville,” which was only 20 minutes from her house. “It’s a crappy little apartment, but it’s working for now, we’ve only been here for two weeks.”
   She sighed, shaking her head, “that’s no way for my little brother to live, if you want to, you could always come shack up at my place,” she smirked, knowing he wouldn’t accept that kind of help from his sister.
   “Don’t be silly,” he said as he had noticed his sister glancing to another table and her facial expression changing dramatically. “What is it?”
   Sofie’s mouth had dropped open, what was she going to do? “Oh my god…
               …Clayton.

“Uh.. James, do you think it would be okay, if we change our plans?”   
“What do you mean, Sofe?”
   Sofie stood up and grabbed James trying to hide behind him until they got out front, then she turned to him, “we need to get out of here, or atleast I do,” her eyes shot back and forth around the area.
   James looked at her with the most confused look on his face, “Do I need to beat someone’s ass for you?”
   “No, no. Lets just go to my house, I’ll cook us up something good, if you’re hungry. We can do anything I promise!” she said hurriedly.
   “Okay, okay, Lets go then, if you’re in such a rush,” he said looking around as they made their way to the car.

The whole way in the car they had been silent, Sofie didn’t know how to explain her actions, and she wasn’t sure if it was the correct time to fill him in on how she feels for Clayton. And plus she felt like such a teenager when it came to that boy.
   ‘What is James thinking? He is probably thinking that I’m crazy’ she thought to herself, ‘damn it, I should’ve just walked right up to Clayton, why let him have the satisfaction of screwing my night up?’ Ah, the things that popped through Sofie’s head.
   James wasn’t sure what to do when his sister panicked and wanted to leave, he wasn’t exactly hungry, he just wanted to see her and be able to talk to her, he didn’t even care about the past, he just cared about the future and he wants her to be a part of it.

As they reached Sofie’s house, James was shocked and surprised at how big it was, he hadn’t expected this. “Wow, Sofe.. you’re really successful, huh?” he said.
   “Ha. No, this is because of the” her eyes started to turn towards the ground and her voice went suddenly quiet, “.. you know.”
   “Oh, right.. yeah, I guess if I stuck around I would’ve had a piece of it, too,” he tried joking, but knowing this wasn’t a joking matter he apologized.

They walked into the house and sat down at the kitchen table, just to talk, they had a lot to catch up on, from the incident itself to the future now, but they weren’t sure exactly how to get to it, so they started right from the beginning, what better of a place to start?
   James explained to Sofie that when she had told him to come with her, he was so confused, and as she was in a rush to get the heck out of the place he had no choice but to freeze up and look for his parents. He had said that he had seen her body, too, but since he was still young and looked up to his father completely, he didn’t want to admit to himself that his father would do something like that. “How could anyone have that little of a heart? .. They were in love at one point, you and I both know that,” he stated with a matter of fact tone. He nodded as Sofie went on to say that obviously something had changed in their relationship, their father had changed, he didn’t see their mother the same way he had used to, and that was what caused things to slip and fade the way they did.

He had gone on to explain to his sister that after she ran away and he found their father, that they both had made a run for it and he didn’t know why. Their father had told James that he didn’t do it, that there was an accident with their mother, that she had a miscarriage, and she was so depressed. “He told me that she killed herself, Sofie.. that’s what he told me, what was I to believe?” She had sensed how sad he was about this, as she reached her hand over to place it on his, letting him know that she didn’t blame him anymore.
   When they had all gone to court for the matter at hand, and her brother had stuck up for their father, after he had known the fights that were going on, she was furious, but furious at the wrong person, she wasn’t supposed to be mad at her father and her brother, just her father for brainwashing her brother and for killing their mother.
   Now that they had talked about it, they had both hoped they could put it behind them, she didn’t want to be pained everytime she sets her eyes on James, she wants to be happy now that he would be a part of her life, and she had hoped that that is what it would be like for him, too.

After about two hours of that conversation, she realized it was getting late and asked him if he had wanted to stay the night, he had told her that it wouldn’t be necessary, but he did want to hang out with her for a bit more. As she heard this, she agreed, she didn’t seem to want this night to ever end. and that’s when they started to playfully punch eachother like they used to do when they were kids.

“So.. are you seeing anyone right now?” she asked curiously.
      “Uh, I just moved back here two weeks ago, so not anyone around here,” he smirked, “Why, you got any single friends?”
   She thought about Amber, then shook her head, she was so not right for him. “No, no, not really..”
   Then the question she had hoped he wouldn’t ask came out, “What about you? I thought you would’ve been married with five kids by now,” he joked.
    She sighed, “No, to be honest, I haven’t gotten over my last boyfriend, and I’m kind of acting like a child when it comes to Stacey’s fiancés best friend,” she blushed a little bit.
   “Oh? Your last boyfriend.. as in Eric?” he asked and noticed her blushing a bit more and nodding in answer, “Well, he actually told me he couldn’t wait to see you again. Last I knew he was talking to some Kayla chick,” and as he seen her expression sink, he threw in “but, they’re not that serious…
   … And don’t you worry about acting like a kid when it comes to crushing, I know how you feel, who is this guy?”
   “..His name is Clayton. And I just seen him at dinner, with another girl, after standing me up tonight,” she sighed.

When they noticed it was 1:00am, she thought it was best to take him home already, after all they had plenty of time to catch up now that they had eachother back. So, they piled into her car and continued to talk as she drove, when they had reached his apartment, he had asked if she wanted to come say hi to Eric, but she declined his invitation and they had made plans to all meet up sometime soon, again.

savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2007, 10:28:46 pm »

Where oh where are my comments people? Sad

savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2007, 11:29:02 am »

You guys are disappointing me, I won't be starting the next chapter til more comments are put. Was the chapter bad or something? gosh Tongue

cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2007, 01:28:15 pm »

No  I loved it. I just wasnt by the computer. lol. but i loved it. =)

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2007, 01:37:27 pm »

haha thanks cookie. =)

ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2007, 09:53:19 pm »

I loved The Chapter!

Sims Addict
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2007, 10:17:04 pm »

hehe, thanks. heres the next update =)

savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2007, 10:17:19 pm »

Just uhh catching up

Sofie didn’t even remember falling asleep last night, she didn’t even remember walking through her house door, maybe it was because she was so enthused about seeing her brother. Maybe it was because her mind was side tracked replaying the events of the evening in her mind.  Everything went even better than she had expected, and she was happy for that. She couldn’t help but be excited for the future years she was going to share with her brother, she finally felt like she had a family, or atleast the beginning of one.
   It was 9:00am when Sofie woke up naturally, but when she realized that she hadn’t even gotten to bed until 4:00am last night, she decided to go back to sleep, she couldn’t last throughout the day with only five hours of sleep. When she finally woke up again it was 11:00am and it was to her cat, Cleo. Sofie sighed loudly as she looked at the clock, ‘Cleo must be hungry,’ she thought to herself. Automatically, she turned around and made her bed, then glanced around her room gracefully.

In her pajamas, Sofie walked down the stairs and put some food into Cleo’s dish, and then walked into the bathroom. She was hoping that her brother would come over today, or maybe she should go out and try to meet someone new since Clayton had screwed her over. ‘Should I call him and ask him what was up with last night? Or should I just let it go and not worry about it?’ She wasn’t sure what the right choice of action was, but she knew she had to do something about it.
   Taking her clothes off, she put on her robe and brushed her teeth, and then hopped into the shower quickly, she felt very heated, maybe it was because she was angry with the thought of Clayton, but she needed to cool down.

When she got out of the shower, it was about 11:30am and she wanted so badly to talk to Jake, so she went up the stairs, still in her bathrobe, and knocked on his door. She could hear him snoring, and she walked into her room disappointedly. She picked out something nice to wear, and then did her hair nicely. It took her a bit to straighten it, and when she had finished it was around 12:45pm.
   Jake had just woken up and was walking out in the hall, he still had his clothes on from last night, but he was starving, so he wanted to make some lunch. He knocked on Sofie’s door to ask her if she wanted some as well.
   “Come in!” she called out to him, and agreeing to lunch, she had followed Jake downstairs to the kitchen. They decided on grilled cheese sandwiches and while he was grilling the sandwiches up, she had started to tell him about the night before.

“So, your brother and you are going to see eachother a lot more now?” Jake asked.
   “Yeah, we plan on it.. in fact I kind of would like to talk to him today and maybe see a movie, are you interested in coming along?”
   “No, Sofie, that’s okay, you guys need your time to catch up. But hey, have you thought about asking him to move in here?”
   “Not really, he seems like he’s alright with where he is for now, why?”
   “Uh, well.. I’m dating this guy Jeremy you know, the pizza delivery guy I met last weekend,” he smirked a bit, “anyways, we’ve gotten a bit serious, and we’re thinking of moving in together.”
   “Are you sure that’s so smart, Jake? It’s so soon.. we haven’t even met him,” she tried being a good friend to him and hopefully have him change his mind.
   “I know it seems really fast, but I feel like I’ve known him forever already.”
   “How about he just comes and moves in here for a while, and if it works out then you guys should move out? That sounds like a bit smarter to me,” she offered.
   “Well, we’ll have to think about it, hun.. that’s so great that you’d do that for me.”

Sofie and Jake had finished up their lunch and as they were cleaning up, Sofie picked up the phone and decided to give Stacey a call, she wanted to make sure her friend was alright.
   The phone rang three times before Stacey had picked up. “Hello?” she sounded like she was in the middle of something or just waking up, but that couldn’t be at 1:35pm, could it?
   “Hey, Stace, it’s Sofe.”
   “Oh hey, hun, what are you up to?”
   “Nothing, are you in the middle of something?”
   “Andrew and I were up really late last night, so yeah, I was just waking up, actually,” she sounded a bit embarrassed.

“Awe, that’s fine, I hope you guys had a nice talk”
   “Oh, it wasn’t just a talk,” Stacey said letting out a little giggle.
   “Oh gosh, you guys are back at the mushy-ness, huh?”
   “Yeah, actually, we are.. back to acting like newlyweds, right hunny?” Stacey said and Sofie figured she was touching his leg or face, she could just picture it right now.
   Sofie made fake gagging noises and then let out a small laugh, “Well, I’m glad to hear that.”
   “Yeah, we talked about the whole Clayton thing.. and I guess he is seeing someone right now. I was hoping it’d be you.. since I thought you guys had a date.”
   “Oh, yeah, we had a date.. and he completely blew me off, but yet he was good enough to be at the place I was last night, so I got to see him and his lovely date,” Sofie huffed angrily.
   “Awe, hun, I’m so sorry that you had to go through that, that’s not fair, he’s such scum, you are better off without him.”
   “Yeah…”
   “Actually I met his girlfriend last night, probably after their date or something, I wish you could’ve seen what she looked like,” she giggled.
   “Was she ugly? Disfigured? I hope so!” Sofie sighed, “Okay, I know I shouldn’t hope such a thing, I’m just angry with him…
   Anyways, are you busy or can you talk for a little bit?” she asked.
   “I can talk! I can talk! I’ve missed talking with you,” Stacey said with a smile on her face.
   They caught up on all the events in Stacey and Andrews arguments, and what they did with Clayton and his new girlfriend, and also talked about Sofie meeting up with her brother who she hadn’t seen for 7 years, and how all those events had played out and how excited she was. Stacey was also very excited for Sofie, how couldn’t she be? It was about time !

Right after Sofie had hung up the phone with Stacey, the phone started to ring which of course caught her off guard. She jumped a bit at the coincidence and Jake started to laugh as he was on his way out to catch Jeremy.
   “Hello?”
   “Hey, Sofie. How are you doing?”
   She was so excited to hear James’ voice on the other line, “Great! How are you?”
   “I’m alright, do you have any plans today?”
   “No no, do you?” she was excited, hoping he’d want to hang out.
   “Well, more like today. I was wondering if you wanted to come out with me and Eric tonight, we were thinking of going bowling.”
   “That sounds good, but Eric.. wouldn’t you think that might be a bit awkward?”

“No,” he said, “why would that be awkward, Sofie? Kayla might be meeting us there though, if it’s too awkward for you, we don’t have to do it.”
   “Well, I definitely want to see you, I suppose I could deal!” she said smiling.
   “Are you sure? Because it could always be just me and you, you know that.”
   “Oh, I’ll be alright, I promise. It’ll be fun, and if it isn’t we will make it fun!”

So that was it, they had made plans for 6:00pm sharp at Deleo’s bowling alley, it was the place they went to as kids with their mother, so they had figured it was a good idea to reminisce.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 10:28:02 pm by savemykissesx » Logged

cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2007, 11:58:09 pm »

YAY!  An Update.

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2007, 11:17:50 pm »

Bowling Alley

6:15 pm, Sofie had finally arrived at Deleo’s bowling alley to meet up with her brother. How could she be running late? Well, she was expecting to see her ex boyfriend who she was still in love with, so of course it took her a very long time to make herself look as good as she wanted herself to look. Although, she still hadn’t felt she looked good enough, and she knew Eric had a girlfriend, so what was the point?

She wanted to keep her mind on spending quality time with her brother, so she had to keep shaking her head away from the thoughts of Eric. She needed to prepare herself for meeting Eric’s new girlfriend and actually finding out what he’s doing with his life right now.

Sofie walked into the bowling alley, after taking a deep breath. The first person she spotted was James right at the door, he must’ve been waiting for her. Sofie didn’t see Eric or his girlfriend around, and that brought her stress level down a bit as she ran up to James and hugged him tightly. “I hope you haven’t been waiting too long,” she said genuinely.

Unfortunately for Sofie, Eric and his girlfriend had already saved the lanes while James was waiting for his sister. She had hoped when she didn’t see them, that maybe they had canceled, but James quickly clued her in on where they were. Sofie couldn’t help but have another look at herself worriedly, and that’s when James looked at her, noticing that she seemed unsure of herself and smiled, “You are beautiful, Sofie.”
   Sofie blushed, “Thank you, James.”
   “Alright, well..” he said smiling, as he led her over to their lanes, “this will be fun, I promise.”

Sofie gulped loudly as she spotted Eric and his girlfriend, much to Sofie’s dismay, she was gorgeous. As they had approached the lanes, Eric had glanced up and watched them walk over towards them, he grabbed his girlfriends hand and smiled, he whispered something to her as they were walking over, she could hear Eric’s laugh a mile away.
   Sofie looked at them both as they had arrived next to them. “Hey, Eric, how have you been?” She asked and reached her hand out for his, but he didn’t take that, he took her right in his arms and gave her a big hug. “Hey Sofie, I’ve missed you,” he said, and paused for a few minutes just looking at her. His girlfriend then cleared her throat as she felt that he was looking at her a bit too long, and wanted to be introduced. “Oh right,” Eric said, clearing his head, “Meet Kayla, and Kayla this is Sofie.” They shook hands, gently, and it seemed as if Kayla wasn’t too interested in getting to know Sofie. They stood around and chatted for a little bit, before they started bowling, as well.

As they had all been bowling, they realized how the time was flying, it was already 9:00pm and she was beginning to hear her tummy grumble, but she felt bad saying that she was hungry, so they kept on bowling.
   Just then, Kayla’s cell phone had rang and Sofie was up bowling, she didn’t want to seem like she was listening, but she had heard that Kayla was sounding a bit excited. When Sofie came back from her turn at bowling, Kayla was talking about how her friend was having an amazing party, and she wanted to go. James had offered to give her a ride, and said he’d be back soon.
   So there she was, alone with Eric, ‘oh my,’ she thought to herself.
   “Uh.. well, how are you doing, Sofie?” he asked curiously, as they sat down at a bench.
   “I’m alright, kind of hungry, what about you?”
   “I’m hungry as well, maybe we should go get something to eat?” Eric had said.

“Luckily this place has some amazing food,” Sofie said, standing up, “Lets go find a table. I could use a drink,” she giggled. Eric nodded in agreement as he got up with her, and they had made their way to the host. “Two,” Eric said to the host, as he led them to a nice table.
   They both sat down and looked at the menu, Sofie had ordered some lobster, and Eric had ordered himself a hamburger, she couldn’t help but let out a small laugh at him ordering a hamburger, he didn’t see anything wrong with it, it wasn’t like it was a fancy place or anything.

Before the food had been done, Sofie had already had three beers, and she was feeling pretty buzzed, she wasn’t a big drinker, but she wanted to have a good night. Surprisingly she felt pretty comfortable with it just being her and Eric, their conversation just kind of flowed, and she couldn’t help but laugh and smile the whole time, her face was lit up as the food arrived, she was famished.

While they were eating, she had some more beers, why stop now? Eric wasn’t sure what to think of that, maybe she had turned into some alcoholic, but he knew he wasn’t about to let her drive home by herself.
   “So, why isn’t your boyfriend here with you, Sofie?” he asked.
   “Well, why isn’t your girlfriend here with you?” she snapped back, “..I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that, it’s just a tough subject for me…”
   He was taken aback with her first answer, and almost scared, “No, I’m sorry I brought it up, I didn’t know it was like that..”
   “I don’t have a boyfriend, right now..”
   “Well, me and Kayla are pretty new, I think she needs me more than I need her.”
   “What do you mean?” she asked curiously.
“I just think that she is mixed in the wrong crowd, I almost feel like I need to help her on her feet,” he had said with a sigh, “Anyways.. are you sure you should be gulping down those beers?” At this time they were all done eating, and they were just sitting at the table talking.  It was 10:30pm.

They had paid for their dinner, and Sofie was stumbling all over the place, she was trashed. ‘What am I going to do?’ Eric thought, ‘James is going to kill me!’
   Eric had helped Sofie onto a bench, and spotted James walking in, finally.
   “Hey, James!” Sofie said very loudly, trying to stumble up to go see him, but after much effort continued to sit in the bench.
   James looked right at Eric with a questioning face, “What did you do to her?!” he exclaimed.
   “Oh, she just ordered her own beers, she’s old enough, I just didn’t know she was going to take it this far.”
   “Well, that’s just great, Eric, I have to be up early, I guess I should take her home, and stay the night or something.”
   “No, no, James, I got it, I promise, you go on home, I’ll see you tomorrow.”
   “Are you sure?” James said lightly, and when Eric had nodded he made his way over to Sofie to say goodnight to her, and told her he’d give her a call later. James told Eric how to get to Sofie’s house and then walked out the door, he was exhausted.

Eric then scooped Sofie up in his arms and walked his way to her car, “We’ll take you home now, where are your keys?”

Feedback is very much appreciated, please.

savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 07:08:07 pm »

Safety

Arriving at Sofie’s house, Eric felt a bit uncomfortable. He shouldn’t have offered to take her home, what was he thinking? He knew that he was only doing it because he was a good friend, and perhaps he did still care for her, how couldn’t he? But, what if Sofie thinks something differently? What if Kayla thinks something of this? “Shit,” he accidentally said.
   Sofie was definitely still a bit drunk, but she hadn’t gotten to the pass out phase, just yet. “Sh-sh..itwhat?” she managed to spit out, slurring her words.
   “Oh nothing – lets get you into bed,” Eric had said, letting his eyes look down at the woman in his arms, with a hint of caring in his voice.
   “No, no I don’t wannnaa sleepy yet, iz early,” again with slurring her words together.
   “Come on,” he pouted, she was so adorable when she was drunk, heck she was adorable all the time, and he remembered that. ‘What more does she want me to do?’ he thought to himself.
   Eric turned the doorknob before walking into the house, it was unlocked! At 11:30pm?! Does someone else have a key to her house? Does she live with a boyfriend? Did someone break in? Should he be worried? He had to do it, so he took a deep breath and slowly walked into the house carrying Sofie in his arms. He glanced around, and was very surprised at what he saw. She used her money well, and of course he knew where she had gotten the money from, he knew Sofie’s family past.

They were already in the living room, and Eric didn’t know his way around the house, but he could feel himself losing some energy, he couldn’t carry her around right now, he needed to have a rest. So, he placed her down on the couch, and told her to relax a little bit.
   “I don’t wanna go to sleep, Eric!” she said very loudly.
   “You’re on the couch, not in bed, relax, little lady,” he smiled over at her, “I’ll be right back, stay right there, alright?”
   “Where do YOU think you are going, Misstaaah?” she screamed as she tried getting up but fell back onto the couch.
   “Listen, just don’t try to get up, stay there, I’ll be back in 5 minutes, I promise,” he said as he walked into the next room, which happened to be the kitchen. He looked around and was pretty impressed with the decorations and at the size of the room, but he had to keep looking. He was searching for her bedroom, the sooner she got to sleep, the better!
   So he walked up the stairs and he heard noise coming from one room, it sounded like a television, he wasn’t sure what to do, but he decided to knock on the door, hopefully whoever it was wasn’t a burglar and didn’t think HE was a burglar.
   Jake came to the door in his pajama pants, “Uh.. what the HELL are you doing in my house?!” He said angrily, “Get out!” he screamed.

“Hey.. uh, listen, calm down,” Eric pleaded.
   “What, are you deaf? WHO are you?!” Jake exclaimed.
   “My names Eric, I used to date Sofie..” he tried to explain to Jake, but Jake kept interrupting.
   “So what are you doing here? I remember you, you left and made her cry her little eyes out, scum.”
   “No, listen, we all went out tonight, she got a bit drunk, and I brought her home, she’s downstairs in the living room, I was looking around trying to find her room, okay?” Eric finally spit out and turned around to go back down the stairs.
   “Oh, Eric, I’m sorry, I just..” he stopped Eric from walking down the stairs, “alright, listen, you can go home, I’ll take care of her, I’m good for that.”
   “I don’t really want to do that, I can’t leave her, I had promised I’d take care of her, and that’s what I am going to do.”
   “So what does that mean? You’re going to stay overnight?.. Oh no you don’t, you’re not getting any tonight, Eric,” Jake said in defensive of his friend, he knew Sofie wouldn’t have wanted to do anything with Eric, especially when she was drunk.
   “No, I’ll sleep on the floor in her room, I’m not like that, stop it, please.”
   Jake sighed and walked back into his room, and Eric could hear him talking to someone, hopefully not himself.
   Eric walked back downstairs and went into the living room, to see Sofie sleeping on the couch, passed out, ‘It’s about time,’ he thought to himself.

He walked over to the couch and picked her up, he couldn’t let her sleep the night away on a couch, no matter how comfortable she looked, he knew she would be comfortable up in her own bed. When he had gotten upstairs, Jake was up there waiting.
   “Her room is over here,” he pointed and led him into the room.
   “Thanks man, she passed out, do you think we should get her into her pajamas?” Eric asked innocently.
   “Here, stay here, I’ll help her into them.” Jake said as Eric walked out into the hallway.

Ten minutes had passed and Jake walked out of the room, “Alright, I’ll be coming in to check in on her in the night, but if you want to stay, she has an extra bed in there.”
   Eric walked into the room and had spotted Sofie under the covers of her bed, comfortably sleeping, he wasn’t sure if he should stay the night, but he felt bad since he had made a promise, even if she was drunk, he didn’t break promises.

He decided that it would be a smart idea to give his girlfriend a call, but he wasn’t exactly sure what to say to her, how do you explain that you’re staying at your ex girlfriends house for the night? He hoped Kayla would understand that he is just a good person. He went into the hall and picked up his cell phone, and dialed Kayla’s number.
   “Hey baby,” he said into the phone.
   “Where are you, Eric?” she sounded a bit angry, but he heard laughing and loud music in the background, she was obviously still at that party. It was midnight, and she obviously wasn’t planning on coming home anytime soon.

“Listen, Kayla, I know you’re not going to be too happy, but Sofie got kind of drunk when James was driving you to your party, and James has to get up early, so I offered to take her home…” he paused.
   “Oh, great, she wants you, I told you, Eric, she shouldn’t have gotten drunk, it’s a trap, she wanted you to come to her house and she has you right where she wants you. I can’t believe you!”
   “No, listen.. I’m only staying here because I promised her and James that I would take care of her, I’m good for my word and I don’t go back on those things. I’m going to make sure she is alright through the night and then I’m coming home tomorrow bright and early,” he said.
   “So you’re going to sleep in the same bed with your drunk ex girlfriend? Sorry, Eric but I’m not happy about that.”
   “Who said I was sleeping in the same bed, Kayla? Stop that, I’m sleeping in an extra bed, don’t worry about it, I’ll call you in the morning. Have fun at your party.”

Eric hung up the phone, that didn’t go as well as he had planned. “Dang,” he said outloud, ‘I just try to be a good friend and this is what I get, we’ve only been dating for 2 weeks now,’ he thought to himself. He shrugged it off and went back into Sofie’s room, and looked over at the extra bed, and then glanced to her bed…

He chose to lay down and relax in her bed, was this a bad idea?

savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2007, 10:06:36 pm »

It was Sunday morning, at 10:30am, when Jake knocked on Sofie’s door, he wasn’t sure if Eric had gone home last night, or even if he had gone home earlier this morning, but he wanted to see his best friend and make sure she was alright.
   Sofie heard some knocking on the door, and moaned a bit, “come in” she said softly with her eyes still shut. As she opened up her eyes and sat up in bed, she realized that someone was in her bed with her! She looked over and there was a passed out Eric! “OH MY GOD,” she screamed.
   Jake ran in, and Eric jumped up. “What, what?” Eric said distraughtly, falling out of the bed and quickly getting to his feet, he was still in his clothes from the night before.
   “WHAT are you doing in my bed?” she yelled loudly.
   Eric didn’t know how to explain it.. “I must’ve fallen asleep here.. I meant to go to that bed..” he pointed to the other bed in the room.
   “We didn’t.. do anything, right?” she asked, hoping she wasn’t that drunk.
   “No, of course not, I was just making sure you were okay throughout the night, you were really drunk, Sofie.”
   With that cleared up, Jake let out a laugh, which was then followed by Sofie and Eric laughing as well. “How are you feeling, Sofe?” Jake asked caringly.
   “I feel like crap, my head is so heavy, and of course me screaming didn’t help my headache much.”
   “Well, I have some Tylenol set up downstairs with lots of water, and some very strong black coffee made if you want some. That goes for you too, Eric.” Jake turned and walked out the door, leaving Sofie and Eric alone together.

“Listen, Sofie, I’m really sorry about that,” Eric said nervously.
   “That’s alright, Eric,” she said with a pause and hesitated before speaking again, “ I made a fool out of myself last night, huh?” she blushed a bit.
   “Oh, don’t worry about it, I thought it was cute,” he winked at her, “but listen, I really can’t stay, I promised my girlfriend I’d be home in the morning.”
   “Oh.. right,” she couldn’t help but sound a bit disappointed. “Well, thank you so much for taking care of me.”
   “It was no problem at all, hun, anytime.”
   She led him out towards the front door and Eric pulled her into a big hug, like he always did, and he held her there for a few minutes. To her, it felt forever, and she definitely wasn’t complaining, then he turned around and walked out the door. He forgot to make a phone call for a ride, so he just decided to walk home.

After Sofie watched Eric walk down the street, she wondered if she should have offered him a ride, but she shrugged it off and walked into the bathroom. She took a quick shower, and went upstairs to get dressed. She threw her hair up and threw some clothes on. Since it was Sunday and she had no plans, she wasn’t too worried about what she looked like.
   When Sofie returned downstairs, Jake wasn’t there, he seemed to have disappeared. “Oh well,” she said as she petted Cleo, “What have I gotten myself into, Cleo?” she sighed as she picked her up and took her upstairs. Cleo just kept meowing at Sofie, and she missed spending some quality time with her, so she had placed Cleo down in her room and grabbed a book to read. She felt like she needed to relax in bed, she still had a major headache.

About an hour later, she was still reading, but could hear the phone ringing downstairs, she was too lazy to run down and answer it, so she just shrugged it off. Ten minutes after the house phone stopped ringing, her cell phone rang. She got out of bed and answered the phone,

“Hello?...

...You're kidding, RIGHT?"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 10:11:46 pm by savemykissesx » Logged

AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2007, 07:52:32 am »

Nooo!
I want this to continue!
You made me all curious and stuff, not fair. Wink

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2007, 11:52:33 am »

hehe.. well i'm glad you're into it, nice to see some new readers and comments.. thanks for taking your time.. i'll be posting soon

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: