Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:43:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Shy Girl *Chapter 10* Updated 8/15  (Read 34740 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ferrischick99

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2007, 11:38:43 pm »

Ok so you all know me and I can't stay away for very long after I finish a story. I’m not really in the mood to add more to Kaylynn’s story yet so I’m going to start up the next one I have been thinking of. Just a warning that there are some adult subjects in this story (not too adult I’ll keep it as PG-13 as possible) and there may be the occasional swear word here and there. So you were warned. I hope you like it, and comments are always appreciated!!

Intro

The house was dark when Cassidy walked up the front walk. She knew she shouldn’t be getting in this late and dad wasn’t going to be very happy but she lost track of time and it’s not like she was doing anything wrong, just hanging out at the park with Tiffany, Robby, and Tyler. But in her father’s eyes it was wrong. He didn’t like her friends, he said they were too much into that Goth thing and he wasn’t going to have any daughter of his associate with the likes of them.

Cassidy put her key in the lock of the old weathered and tattered door. She didn’t even get it all the way in before the door opened in front of her and Mr. James stood there with his arms crossed and his face showing an expression that didn’t please Cassidy.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into the house and then just like the house itself everything went dark.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 12:02:10 am by ferrischick99 » Logged

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 11:44:02 pm »

Wow! sounds great, kinda sounds like some ideas I have for mine.. :]

My stories::tongue8:

And then, there you were.. = In progress..

The Bartlett Legacy = In progress..
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 11:47:43 pm »

lol well I might get more up tonight just depends on if I can get the first chapter written before Ryan gets home from work, or before we go to bed. I'm glad you like and and go ahead and use all the ideas from it you want Smiley

[/B][/COLOR]
savemykissesx

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 12:01:45 am »

well the ideas didn't come from it, just ideas that were already in my head and planned.

My stories::tongue8:

And then, there you were.. = In progress..

The Bartlett Legacy = In progress..
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 12:58:14 am »

Sounds great. Wow. Can't wait Ferris

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 01:34:18 am »

lol thanks Joe Cheesy

[/B][/COLOR]
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 01:40:01 am »

The next morning Cassidy awoke to a throbbing pain in her head. She forced herself to get out of bed as soon as she saw it was already 11:00am. She knew her father would be in to wake her up to get on with her morning chores soon and she didn’t want any more confrontation.

She walked over to her dresser and pulled out her outfit for the day. She looked up and instantly saw the marks on her face that were left by her and her fathers squall last night. She knew her father would make her cover it up so she did the best she could to hide the marks of his abuse. She flinched in pain every time she touched her face.

5 minutes later her eye looked slightly better but her spirits were still down. It was Saturday and she was going to have to spend the majority of the daylight hours in the house cleaning and scrubbing down the toilet and what not. Sure enough her father barged in without even knocking on her door.
“Cassidy get you ass out here and make my lunch. After that you need to clean the kitchen and the bathroom after that I don’t care what you do.” He said in a loud harsh tone.
“Yes Sir” was all Cassidy was allowed to mumble. She knew if she protested having to wait on her fathers every needs she would just suffer the same fate as she had last night and one black eye was enough for her.

After 4 long hours of cleaning her house from top to bottom Cassidy was finally able to leave the house. Not that her father would have known the difference because he was already passed out in his favorite lazy boy chair. This was usually their weekend routine. She would clean and do everything for him while he drank enough to make him pass out for the night. That’s when Cassidy found her opportunity to get out of the house. Most of the time she didn’t even have somewhere to go she just liked to walk around the town and the park. She would sit on the swings and stare up at the sky as the sun set and the air grew colder. She would think about when her life used to be happy. A time before the accident, a time before she was left alone with that horrible man she was forced to call her father.

[/B][/COLOR]
satsoveranddone
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 04:31:54 am »

i just read it at s2c and came over here and read it

brilliant story
update?
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 01:58:38 pm »

wow. amazing. fantastic. I want more. lol

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 05:02:27 pm »

Chapter 2

10 years ago when Cassidy was 5 there was an accident. She was staying with her grandmother during the days while her mother worked. Cassidy’s parents were divorced shortly after she was born and at the age of 5 she never really knew her father. She knew her mother did all she could to keep her away from him.

The day of the accident had started like any normal day. Her mother got her ready early in the morning to go to her grandmothers where she would then take Cassidy to kindergarten while her mother worked until 5pm at the restaurant. Cassidy’s mom worked hard to keep food on the table for her family. During the ride to grandma’s house it had started to snow. It was a cold January morning and a snow storm had been threatening their town for the past few days.

Cassidy’s school was canceled that day because of the snow and her grandmother had talked to her mother a few times during the day asking her to leave work early before it got any worse. Cassidy’s mother refused and said if she didn’t stay she would lose her job and then they would end up homeless. Cassidy sat in the background playing with her toys listening to them argue. Her mother was very strong willed and pretty much did what she wanted.

The day went on like usual and Cassidy watched as the snow piled up outside. She wished her mother would come and get her so they could go out in it and play. Cassidy loved snow; winter was her favorite time of the year. Cassidy stood in front of that window for hours watching for her mothers beat up old car.

Her mother’s car never did show up that day. Instead a police car and a very nice police man came to the front door. They told Cassidy’s grandmother that there had been an accident on the highway while her mother was driving home. A semi truck had hit a patch of black ice and had no control of his rig. He hit Cassidy’s mother head on. She was flung from the car and was killed instantly. The police told her grandmother that Cassidy was to be taken to her father because he had more right to her than her grandmother did.

The police took Cassidy that night from her grandmother and from the world she knew and was happy in and shoved her into a world of hurt and pain. She never saw her grandmother again.

[/B][/COLOR]
Simmer8

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 07:08:01 pm »

thats so sad, great story!
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 10:55:13 pm »

Aww. I feel so bad for Cassidy

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 11:07:20 pm »

I would hate to be taken away from my grandma and my mom

Sims Addict
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 05:23:33 pm »

Monday morning Cassidy got herself up for school before the sun and even came up. She wanted to take her time getting ready and walking to school so she could have some time to herself. When she walked passed the living room on her way into the kitchen for breakfast she saw her father still passed out in his chair with the TV on some infomercial for a set of knives. She decided to leave the TV running in hopes that it would keep her father sleeping longer.

After her bowl of cereal and a quick freezing cold shower, (her father would have her throat if she used up any of the hot water before he got a shower) She hurried herself out of the house for the 20 minute walk to school. Most kids who lived around her were driven because you had to walk through a pretty bad part of the town but she didn’t even bother asking her dad to drive her.

She took a different rout than she usually does and walked by an apartment complex with some very older boys outside playing basket ball and didn’t stop as they all directed whistles and some crude words her way. She didn’t want to but for some reason she looked back over her shoulder and noticed one of them looking back at her not joining in on his friends so called fun. It wasn’t hard to tell she was younger than him but for some reason he just kept staring at her. She decided not to think much of it and just kept walking.

When Cassidy got to school her three best friends met up with her. When she turned around to look at them Tiffany just about lost it.
“That good for nothing father of yours beat the shit out of you again?” she asked.
Cassidy didn’t even have to answer they all knew it was true.
“I swear Cassidy just let me at him and I’ll teach him never to touch you again.” Robby said punching his fist into his hand.
“No guys I don’t want to make it worse and I really don’t want to see him hurt any of you.” Cassidy said trying not to cry.
She had never had very many friends and she didn’t want anything to happen to the only ones she had to begin with.

They went about their day as usual, classes and then lunch and then classes again. Most of the day Cassidy tried to hid her face with her hair but it was no use most of the kids saw it anyway and all whispered about her behind her back. A few of the teachers were whispering too. They were all used to her excuses about what had happened to her in the past so no one bothered to ask her again what had happened. To be honest Cassidy didn’t really know what she would say. She had used up just about every story she could have over the years. All she knew was she wanted this day to be over with.

She had made it through the day just fine until her 6th hour class, English. She was working hard on a story she was writing and never even paid attention when the PA system chimed into the room asking to see her in the guidance counselor’s office. She never would have known if it wasn’t for the fact that she could feel all eyes in the room staring at her. She walked down the very quiet and deserted hallway.

When she got to the counselor’s office she knocked on the door.
“Come in Cassidy.” A muffled female voice said from behind the door.
She walked in and looked around the very nicely decorated office. No doubt Mrs. Laing had some style. She was a younger woman, probably in her late 20’s. She had dark hair like Cassidy’s that she had pulled back into a bun of some sort. She had a much darker complexion than Cassidy did but they looked to have the same deep blue eyes. She could tell she liked Mrs. Laing.
“Take a seat Cassidy; I would like to talk to you if that’s ok?” Mrs. Laing asked.
Cassidy nodded and sat down in the chair next to Mrs. Laing’s desk.
“Cassidy could you maybe tell me where all of those cuts and bruises on your face came from?” She asked.
Cassidy tried to think of something good to say but she just couldn’t think of anything to use as an excuse for her fathers abuse.
“Cassidy I know this isn’t the first time something like this has happened and I want you to know what your father does to you is wrong and against the law. I cannot ignore the fact that he is beating you like this. One day it could all go very wrong and who knows what he could do you to. Do you understand what I’m saying?” Mrs. Laing asked.
Cassidy still couldn’t say anything she just looked down at her hands and picked at something on her jeans.
“Cassidy I have sent some police men over to your house to speak to your father, after they are done there they will be coming here to speak to you. I will not allow you to return to that house to get beat again.” Mrs. Laing said.
Something in Cassidy’s head snapped because as soon as she hear the word police she was furious.
“How dare you do that?” She demanded. “Do you have any idea what he will do to me when I DO get home? You have no clue, no clue at all.” Cassidy screamed.

She got up from the chair and darted out of the office. She didn’t stop once she was out of the school doors nor did she stop for some time. She didn’t care what they did to her father but she was not about to go back there now. She kept running and running and running and only stopped once she couldn’t run anymore.

I would really like some more feedback everyone, please?? Smiley

[/B][/COLOR]
llamalover82

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 06:51:20 pm »

wow, that is really sad, what a jerk to have for a dad!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: