Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:27:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Shy Girl *Chapter 10* Updated 8/15  (Read 34717 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2007, 01:16:23 pm »

lol wow I wasn't expecting anyone to hate Kevin Cheesy lol I like it lol Cheesy I'm so EVIL!!!!

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
satsoveranddone
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2007, 01:59:40 pm »

when canw e have a update?
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2007, 06:23:21 pm »

I will try to have another update up tonight if not then tomorrow afternoon sometime. I'm not feeling all that well today Sad

[/B][/COLOR]
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2007, 09:18:46 pm »

^ I hope you feel better Ferris

Sims Addict
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2007, 10:39:10 pm »

Thanks Ryann, I'm sure Ill feel better, I hope at least Smiley

[/B][/COLOR]
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2007, 05:54:09 pm »

When the final bell of the day rang Cassidy forced herself out of her desk and through the hallways. Her motion was robot like as she put her books in her bag and walked out the front doors of the school. She decided it was best to walk her normal route home and she was about 2 blocks from home when she saw Kevin walking straight towards her. She tried to turn and run but by the time she thought about it Kevin had already grabbed her arm.
"Cassidy please talk to me, we need to talk about this." He pleaded with her.
"Kevin what is wrong with you, do you not realize we are only 2 blocks away from my home. If my father sees me talking to you I don’t know what he will do to me." She cried.
"That’s the problem Cassidy; don’t you see how much it matters that you leave that place? It could mean your life and the life of our baby." Kevin said.
"Kevin please we barely know each other, I don’t know what makes you think I’m just going to run away with you. I will figure this baby thing out myself, now PLEASE let me go!" Cassidy said squirming away from his grip.
"Cassidy.... wait!" He called after her as she ran.
He decided against following her. He had already upset her enough and he knew it wasn’t good for the baby for her to have so much to deal with.

Kevin walked home thinking the whole way. He was enraged that she wouldn’t see things his way. He just knew as soon as her father found out he would kill her and the baby. He walked through the door of his apartment and slammed it shut hard enough to make what few pictures he had on the wall fall to the floor. Luckily nothing was broken. He stood there for a moment before taking his hand and punching a hole through the wall.

3 weeks went by and Cassidy had still managed to keep the pregnancy a secret from her father. One day he found her lying on the bathroom floor after having a bout of morning sickness. She told her father that there was a bug going around at school and she would really like to stay home but her father would have none of that and sent her off to school anyway. Cassidy was very pleased that he believed the flu story. That Friday morning Cassidy approached her fathers chair cautiously and tried to wake him up as nicely as possible.
"Daddy?" She said quietly shaking his arm just enough to make him stir.
"Daddy...." She said a bit louder.
"What do you want?" He said not even opening his eyes to look at her.
"I have a book report to work on is it ok if I go to the library after school?" She asked.
"What is the report about?" He asked still not looking at her.
"Tom Sawyers Huckle Berry Fin." Cassidy said just as she rehearsed.
"I guess but get home before dark you hear me." He said.
"Yes Sir." She replied and with that walked out the door with a smile on her face.

Cassidy's stomach was starting to get a bit noticeable and she was forced to wear her normal pants unbuttoned with a long shirt that didn’t do a very good job of hiding her bump but what can you do when you can’t go buy the correct clothes? Most people didn’t notice but the few that did knew right away she was trying to hide something. She knew it wasn’t going to be long before her secret was out at school and even with Mrs. Laing who she knew would call her father. She was surprised that she hadn’t already caught on. After another very long day at school Cassidy walked a block past the school into town and to the large stone building that was usually her sanctuary. Cassidy loved books more than life itself and found it a great way to escape her own reality of hell.

Today’s trip to the library was not in fact for a book report. Cassidy needed to learn more information about pregnancy in itself and most of all learn more about adoption. She knew she had to decide fast what she wanted to do but deep down in her heart she knew the only choice she had. She hated the life she has and there was no way she was going to force a perfectly helpless baby to have to go through what she does with her father. Cassidy walked past her normal fantasy section of the library and went straight to the self help section. It was a small selection but she grabbed 2 books about pregnancy and 3 on adoption. Cassidy was amazed to learn that the baby was already 5 inches long and about 5oz in weight too. For her size that seemed so big. The books also suggested that she would begin to feel the baby move soon. Something about feeling something else move inside of Cassidy gave her a warm fuzzy feeling. She almost didn’t even notice when her hand let go of the book and found a resting place on her little baby bump. She sat there for a few moments thinking and then got up with the books in hand. She hadn’t even touched the adoption books, she knew she couldn’t. She instantly realized that Kevin was right and there was no way she was going to give up her baby, the life she created with her own body to some stranger she didn’t even know. It was already 4:30 but Cassidy knew where she was headed next. She grabbed her book bag and left the library in a rush to get where she was going.

[/B][/COLOR]
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2007, 10:53:05 pm »

Comment people, or this is what you will look like :blackeye:

[/B][/COLOR]
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2007, 11:12:20 pm »

Nice update!Cassidy looks cute with her little belly.
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2007, 11:30:22 pm »

^She does look Cute^ NEED MORE!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 11:53:55 pm by ryannrules86 » Logged

Sims Addict
tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2007, 12:10:02 am »

Aww...

you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms, just to make you happy
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2007, 12:44:20 am »

I love Cassidy i hope everything turns out alright. well now that i read that, im off to bed because i need to get up at five tomorrow. great update. looking forward to another

p.s. where's she headed?

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2007, 01:03:35 am »

You just have to wait and find out Cheesy

[/B][/COLOR]
satsoveranddone
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2007, 06:30:39 am »

she looks cute...
Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2007, 10:42:03 am »

I wonder what she is going to do! She might as well run away. First stay in one spot and then travel somewhere else.. I can't wait to see the ending to this!
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2007, 05:30:17 pm »

ooh darn, ferris, i hate when you make me wait Cheesy

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: