Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:54:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help please! Insimenator not showing up  (Read 3906 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rosidbon

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2007, 04:33:32 pm »

Not only can I not get any objects or build or garden cc to show up now that I have installed Seasons but the insiminator is not showing either. I have all the downloads that have to do with people ie; hair , makeup, clothes, saved sims etc showing but no objects or hacks or insimenator.
weilandzgirl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 06:13:49 pm »

I have the same exact problem.  If someone can offer any help, please share!  I have a new Intel based MacBook with Windows XP installed on part of the drive just to play the Sims2.  I've successfully installed pretty much all of the EP's. InSimentor does not show up in my game at all, which for me makes playing the game totally boring so I haven't bothered to play in several months.
luvsya

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 11:42:30 pm »

I had it fine on me Sims 2 but when I downloaded the Seasons EP it's not there.
luvsya

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 11:43:24 pm »

My bad** I'm A Pc'er on Vista, not MAC.
ckret2
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 11:22:07 am »

Same problem. I just downloaded Insimenator and put it in my downloads folder, but I don't see it anywhere in the game. Am I looking in the wrong place, or what? Where is it supposed to show up?? I can't find any sign of anything even vaguely related to what might be an Insimenator.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 11:51:11 am »

Quote from: rosidbon;841483
Not only can I not get any objects or build or garden cc to show up now that I have installed Seasons but the insiminator is not showing either. I have all the downloads that have to do with people ie; hair , makeup, clothes, saved sims etc showing but no objects or hacks or insimenator.

When installing a new EP, the game resets and disables the enable custom content by default. What you should do is run the game, go into game configuration (the picture of gears) and look for Enabled custom content. Also turn off custom content dialog so that it doesnt pop up again. Next, exit the game.

Once you run the game again, you should see custom content. As for the inseminator, it will be located in electronics catalog. Depending on which version you download, either objects or the insim machine itself.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: