Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:39:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: CPU_MULTIoutfit*Bouncing boobies/sexy feet*Updated 01-11-2008*  (Read 205695 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CBryant911

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2008, 03:55:22 am »

Prefect, thanks for sharing.

Cody Bryant
dreadwolf

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2008, 05:51:35 pm »

nice thanx.

Ride it like you stole it
Rainy321

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2008, 02:40:23 pm »

I love these...more clothes for my pin up model. thank u.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2008, 02:35:43 am »

Quote from: Jimmy2Jags;1393375
Firstly, a huge thanks to Bloom for a fantastic collection on one of my fave shapes. They're fantastic. Secondly, I downloaded all 3 files but in my clothing collection in CAS they all look like the same (different) outfit, but are correct on my sim when I click on them! What am I missing?

Did you forget to install the mesh and installed it later?
Thats the only reason i can think of right now.
You can let the the game reload the correct thumbnails by emptying the thumbnails folder in your sims2 directory.
However, doing this does force the game to reload all thumbs wich takes some time.
If you only have this problem in CAS then delete CASThumbnails only Wink

No longer active
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2008, 05:59:15 am »

Quote from: Jimmy2Jags;1394983
Bloom, you are officialy my hero of the week. I deleted the CAS thumbnails and it solved that, and a few other other similar clothing issues! You're a star. And so, in recognition of your good work and helpful advice, I'd like to present you with...er...*looks around*...this Gold smiley style medal :thumbrig: and er.....um....this very expensive trophy (1st). You rock.

Thank you!! Wink

No longer active
simcrow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2008, 11:52:30 pm »

thanks!
pumpurbreakz

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2008, 04:46:19 pm »

I love U!!!!!!!!! Thanx!
kieren13

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2008, 11:20:56 am »

BlooM: while in bodyshop I noticed a problem on the sleeves near the top of the arms, nothing major but I do know how you like to be informed of these things.
I've highlighted the area where the problems are in the pic, but you'll probably find it easier to just check them out in bodyshop for yourself.

* untitled.JPG (20.68 KB, 362x642 - viewed 532 times.)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 10:32:20 am by kieren13 » Logged
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2008, 01:01:55 pm »

Those are the bleeding through issues that come with every alpha wich uses the Blend material settings, you might have seen it on the outer sleeves or trousers.
When alpha's are layered ontop of eachother(Like hair)we normally can set wich layer needs to overrule the other.
However with identical bigger individual parts(like trousers and sleeves)we have to choose wich one will overrule the other one.

The mesh has the alphatop grouped seperate from the sleeves and the sleeves will overrule all other alpha's(the best choice in this case)
Wat you see in the screenshot is the alphatop(outside of the shoulders) that gets overruled by the inside layer from the sleeves......
All multi's and alpha's with sleeves have this when solid textures are used.
The moment you make this transparant you wont notice it anymore.

There is a way to eliminate this but then you can no longer make the outfit transparant.
And i didn't want to upload every clothing twice(with or without the option to use the transparancy.)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 01:10:55 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
kieren13

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2008, 06:49:26 pm »

Thanks Bloom for the explanation. Having not seen this problem on any of your other meshes with alpha sleeves, the ones that I have anyway, I thought it must've been a fault on this mesh. Glad that I was wrong.
You've probably guessed that I'd ask Cheesy, but how do you make a re-colour without transparency enabled.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2008, 09:30:53 pm »

Quote from: kieren13;1449123
Thanks Bloom for the explanation. Having not seen this problem on any of your other meshes with alpha sleeves, the ones that I have anyway, I thought it must've been a fault on this mesh. Glad that I was wrong.
You've probably guessed that I'd ask Cheesy, but how do you make a re-colour without transparency enabled.

If you take the outfit in your screenshot(or make a recolor and open that one):
*You open it with Simpe
*you click the TXMT's on the left window so you end up with all excisting txmt's in the right window.
Body/Top/Skirt and pants if im correct
*click the top in the right window
*In the bottom window(when in plugin view)you see a long list of material settings
*select the line stdMatAlphaBlendMode and change the value blend settings into none and click commit.
*select the line stdMatAlphaTestEnabled and change the value 0 into 1 and click commit
Repeat this for the skirt and pants txmt's and save your outfit.

When you look in bodyshop the error you first showed me(bleeding through issues) will be gone.
The edges of the outfit however will be less smoother and parts that were transparant before will either be solid or completly gone.

Recently Exportdry asked me the same here:
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=97440
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 09:35:54 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
kieren13

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2008, 08:21:36 am »

Thanks Bloom, much appreciated.
I will know doubt have much fun playing with this as I find mucking about in Simpe & Bodyshop far more fun than actually playing the game nowadays.

Edit: That was so easy. I see what you mean with regards to it looking harsher but I can live with that when it comes to cetain outfits.
Thanks again.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 10:31:58 am by kieren13 » Logged
zauberwindyx

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2008, 04:47:51 am »

Thank you so much!
Gisburne

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2008, 12:52:48 pm »

Thanks for sharing. I love your work, you're one of the best together with Warlokk and the rest the people that are involved in this!
tchamberlain2

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2009, 03:44:14 pm »

I enjoyed the cpu bouncy (or Jiggly) Mesh. It is my favorite code on the site. I believe you made it. Or was it warlokk? I was wondering do you have other body size jiggly meshes (like Booty Gal, Ren, Rio or any others). If you don't I would request if you could make more. I believe I ran into other jiggly body sizes. But none of them worked. Only your Pinup Jiggly. I was wondering was it the way I was loading the other jiggly sizes for the reason of them not working. But no matter what they never worked. I'm asking you because your jigs do work. Please get me back..
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: