Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:26:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Supernatural - Girls.Meg,Jo and Jessica  (Read 18419 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
aimee0824

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 07:10:32 am »

Awesome job! Thanks. Cheesy

simmie. simmie. simmie world. Cheesy
magali18

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 06:52:43 am »

they are downright gorgeous! I adore them, Jess is my favourite by far. She's stunning.
You've made Jo and Meg very accurately too.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 04:28:28 pm by magali18 » Logged
Johnny Drake

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2007, 11:05:06 am »

I've been waiting forever for Sarah and Ava. Are you going to be making them like you said? I'd love to see more of your Supernatural creations? I just thought of your Sims since season three just started to air in the US. Looking forward to them.
ReginaS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2007, 08:54:50 pm »

Quote from: Johnny Drake;974538
I've been waiting forever for Sarah and Ava. Are you going to be making them like you said? I'd love to see more of your Supernatural creations? I just thought of your Sims since season three just started to air in the US. Looking forward to them.

hi)Sarah in project,i working on face shape(skintone is ready)and i have problem with Katherine Isabelle portraits,i cannot fing HQ's and want update Jensen sim,my old looks ugly(

Dont upload my sims on exchange!
JustSims2
I dont take requests
Join the Animal Army!
Johnny Drake

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2007, 10:10:46 pm »

Oh, I'm so happy to hear you didn't forget about them. You are the best Sim maker I've found, and it's so great to find a fellow Supernatural fan who can create the Sims realistically. Jensen seems like a hard one to do. So many people have tried. I must say I liked yours the best. I can't wait to see your updated one.
ReginaS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2007, 11:24:45 pm »

Quote from: Johnny Drake;976005
Oh, I'm so happy to hear you didn't forget about them. You are the best Sim maker I've found, and it's so great to find a fellow Supernatural fan who can create the Sims realistically. Jensen seems like a hard one to do. So many people have tried. I must say I liked yours the best. I can't wait to see your updated one.

Thank you)I adore Sarah-she is my fav female character and i have few great portraits of Emmanuelle V....? Madison so probably i make her,she is adorable
Cant wait 3 season in Russia)Supernatural VERY popular here and our fan site and community on of the biggest in internet
i saw Ruby in 3.01-hate her,fucking robot
Thanks again and sorry my awful english)

Dont upload my sims on exchange!
JustSims2
I dont take requests
Join the Animal Army!
Johnny Drake

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2007, 10:53:14 am »

I adored both Sarah and Madison as well - I really wish Sarah would come back. I'm so happy to hear you might make Madison as well. That's fantastic news.
I'm hoping Ruby will get better - I read some spoilers about her so I'm having high hopes. Perhaps I would like her more if she wasn't in nearly every episode in season three.
I can't wait for your next Sims creations - especially your Supernatural ones. Don't worry about your English. It's very good - better grammar than English-speaking people actually.
jordanzgrl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 02:37:31 pm »

stunning Smiley
your sims are always dead on

“Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?” - Bob Marley
princessb
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2008, 03:34:11 pm »

Do you have links for the hair for Jo and Jessica? And what expansions are required because I tried to install them but I only have University, Night Life and Open For Business. It gave me a message that it couldn't install it cause it didn't have the right expansions.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 03:57:34 pm by princessb » Logged
Edwardina

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2008, 05:46:56 am »

These are my favorite Sims.  EVER.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: