Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:27:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A full skirt  (Read 3819 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
NicoleShields

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2006, 06:34:55 pm »

I'd love to see a full skirt that could be used as either a medieval, victorian, or rococo dress. Either in the bottoms section, or as part of a dress. I'd love to see it in the largest and smallest size (current average meshes could make do for the other sizes).
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 08:48:13 am »

I'm planning to convert all the outfits that came with the base game to fit all the sizes, so there should be a few, once I get everything finished.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
ikaro2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 08:22:24 am »

hi Warlokk even if it is the first time which I write to you is from very much time that I use your jobs. thanks to have put them at disposal of everybody.
 you satisfy me a curiosity?
could you create an universal Mesh with a Body Alpha3 for shoes with high heels and a Body Alpha5 for the long dress up to the ankles?
 examples on the Web many exist and to my judgement very beautiful but they limit to the available standard size body in the original game :sad5:
The final result would be amazing! he thinks ... for the Recolor, working players at the Alpha Bitmap to obtain dress which they finally space from swim linen to Formal Dress .
for us there a new measure unity comparable to the perfection would be at disposal! I intend to tell that this way, every one he will be able to create its models to  about its tastes

P.S. i like 40DDD 38"Hip:clapp:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 08:26:02 am »

I haven't tried playing with the alphas yet, but I plan to check it out once I get the base set finished.  I like your ideas, I'll keep them in mind.  Thanks!

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: