Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 01:15:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neighborhoods  (Read 1946 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Joefish

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2007, 05:37:25 pm »

How do you construct your own neighbors...like how do you build the land and the water and the roads..i hope you know what i mean if u do then please reply, thanks
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 05:41:30 pm »

You can just creat neighbourhoods from where you chooses what nieghbourhod you wanna use.

Char
xxx

Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 05:10:39 am »

There is a great part of MTS2 who very useful things are explained, it's the Create part. There, in build theme, you will find some interesting tutorials, like this one :http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php?title=Tutorials:A_quick_guide_to_create_your_neighbourhood. Wink
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 01:35:30 pm »

Joefish, I am thinking you are taking about how to create neighborhood template.  For that you need Sims City 4.  If you do not have it, many custom neighborhood templates are available on this site and at mts2 for you to download.
Joefish

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 01:56:01 pm »

Ya i was looking at the turtorials and saw i needed sim city four...the reason i wanted to create my own  neighbor hood is becuase i wanted to be able to put more houses right next to the water so my sims could swim in it...if anyone knows a great neighborhood download that allows you to place house right near the water could you please give me the link, i'll be looking also but if anyone else finds a good one tell me  Thanks
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 03:08:47 pm »

There are many many good ones available in that section at mts2:   New terrains for your custom neighborhoods & CAS screens

And in this section right here on insim:  Neighborhood
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 10:52:14 am »

Quote from: Joefish;842739
Ya i was looking at the turtorials and saw i needed sim city four...the reason i wanted to create my own  neighbor hood is becuase i wanted to be able to put more houses right next to the water so my sims could swim in it...if anyone knows a great neighborhood download that allows you to place house right near the water could you please give me the link, i'll be looking also but if anyone else finds a good one tell me  Thanks

Inge Jones has a great island with lots of beachfront buildable lots.  It's either on SimLogical (http://www.simlogical.com) or the Dinner Bell (link on SimLogical).

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: