Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 02:37:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bedding  (Read 1386 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scalad

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2007, 07:16:11 am »

I have noticed a new bedding that is not a custom made. I was wandering if anyone else knew about or it was a custom bedding that was overriding a maxis made one.

The bedding on the left is the new one and the bedding on the right is the original one. The thing is I can't ever remember seeing it there. How many maxis made beddings are there(including all expansions and stuff packs)?

Thanks!

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:16:53 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
BiscuitTheGreat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 12:40:34 pm »

I have it too, its not downloaded I don't hink
scalad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 06:25:38 pm »

Thanks BiscuitTheGreat . It's strange I never remember seeing it there!

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
BiscuitTheGreat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 07:23:33 am »

He He me neither! But I don't really use those beddings anyway I use some of the other ones...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: