Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:17:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Does Bella Keep Dying at Goth Manor?  (Read 4276 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JaCalsGal

View Profile WWW
« on: July 27, 2007, 08:46:16 pm »

I hope this topic isn't TOO dead but I have further questioning about the mysterious Mrs. Goth. Before my long parting with Sims,I played the ST neighborhood and had the "real/fake/I don't even know anymore" Bella visit, and I some how made her a member of someone's family, moved her out, and started a new family with her and a nice young townie lady AFTER she had a baby by the Nervous Subject, who someone got turned into a vampire lol  Anyway, off topic!  That was months ago, when I started playing again (reformatted my pc 8 times unfortunately!) and started all the towns over again, I went to Pleasantview and decided I wanted Bella back in the Goth family.

So I used the Tombstone of L&D and brought her back and had the same problem as Ferdrya747 in another thread, but the question or problem wasn't answered. Anyway, I got her pregnant, took her shopping, her health and everything was perfectly fine.  Then is says she died on another lot yada yada.  I tried and tried to keep bringing her back AT LEAST until she had the baby, and after 3 tries I used Inteen to rush her pregnancy and got her to have the baby, then she died lol

Nobody in the house can call the grim reaper and get her back because it acts as if they don't know any dead people!  But in their memories, Bella's death is there.  And she was perfectly alive before then, just missing!  Anyway, can anyone tell me why this happened and what I can do to successful get her back in Goth Manor?  I have no hacks conflicting at the moment and everything seems to be working fine other than this annoying thingy!  Thanks in advance for all help Smiley

I'm a simple but, complex kind of gal:blob5:
 Lunabear, mama and daddy love you so much!! Rest In Peace Love
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 09:56:36 pm »

Bella will die every day unless you fix her using SimPe.

There are plenty of tutorials explaining how on many websites.  I just don't have one link handy to give you, sorry.
Osaga12
Loot Looker

It's that time again.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 10:37:45 pm »

There's a tutorial on this site: http://tg.sims2techguide.net/guide.php?g=24

There is no duty we undderate so much as the duty of being happy. - Robert L.S
JaCalsGal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 10:48:46 pm »

Thanks bunches ya'll Smiley  I really appreciate it!

JaCalsGal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 12:31:20 am »

Yaaay I got my Bella back.  At first she wouldn't show up in SimPE at all, then I remember she was "dead on another lot" or whatever.  So I went back into game, re summoned her with the tombstone of l&D and paused right when she showed up and the thingy said she had died on another lot.  I closed out, went back into SimPE and there she was!  Everything else worked fine *woot*  Luckily she was there long enough before that dying thing that I had already established her marriage and stuff with Mort....though I am debating on whether or not she was happy there at all *evil, maniacal grin forming uncontrollably* hehe  Thanks again ya'll!!

WELL I thought she was back and all was well, but now she keeps disappearing again Sad  I went back and she was there, then she just disappeared.  I'm at a loss at the moment Sad lol
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 12:36:48 am by JaCalsGal » Logged

JaCalsGal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 10:40:34 am »

Ok gave up all hope after I went to ST and got the "other" Bella to move in with the Specters.  When I moved her out she was in the bin.  So I went to SimPE thinking I could maybe manuever her from there to the Goth family in PV.  But that Bella kept getting like memories from the other Bella that keeps dying in PV for some reason?  It's weird, if anyone else has any ideas I'm open for anything lol  But I think my last resort is upon me...re-re-re-re-reloading my games and starting from scratch!

Julie J

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 10:46:21 am »

In SimPE you've got to remove the I Am Dead token from her memory she should stayin the neighbourhood then.
JaCalsGal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 12:55:50 pm »

I did but she kept dying.  I thought maybe I had done something wrong because I worked on it for an hr lol  But it's ok, I reinstalled all my games and I've done the SimPE instruction thingies all over again and I"m actually seeing EXACTLY what the directions are displaying, so I"m thinking I may have just messed up something by fiddling around and whatnot.  I didn't see that stuff for the I AM DEAD token I think bc I had used the tombstone to bring her to the family first.  I'll see if it works now.  Thanks  Smiley

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 01:11:45 pm »

BTW, I just found a downloadable Bella here for those interested:  OMG it is Bella!!!!  

You can download without the need of beeing a member but if you have questions to post, you will have to register.
Joe

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 06:44:21 pm »

Just get SimPE to bring her back. That's what I did.
JenJen

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 08:25:06 pm »

This is so easy.
1.Go to the Caliente Household.
2.Type boolprop testingcheatsenabled true.
3.Shift-click on either one,Spawn,then tombstone of l(life) and d(death).
4.Click a headstone that appears.
5.Add Neigbor to family...look for Bella's name,and voila!
 Warning-Only works at Nina & Dina's house.Probably something to do with the possibility of a murder
at Don's rooftop involving Dina and Bella.
brat1083
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 08:28:56 pm »

Go here and read and you will need SimPE program..
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 11:12:56 am »

Maybe it's just her fate to die.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
brat1083
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 11:33:55 am »

In SimPE you've got to remove the I Am Dead token from her memory she should stayin the neighbourhood then.
You also have to remove kidnap by aliens token from Cassandra and Mortimer goth
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: