Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:49:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Allergies! Is that cute, or what? + Other Stuff. :0  (Read 2004 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nita-Chan

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2007, 08:06:46 am »

So I loaded up SimPE and started to play around with it for a bit--not really making any changes, just browsing, y'know?  Anyway, I wanted to set my Sim's dancing skill, and while I was looking, I spotted an allergies token!  (I just think that's adorable, but it could be because I'm weird. xD!)

My questions are, do Sims have allergies?  And if so, what do they do (like, are they allergic to certain foods, or do they just go outside and sneeze around trees?), and how can I give my Sims allergies?  I'm not gonna tinker with this stuff until I know for sure, because I loooove~ this town I'm messing with. >w>;;

Another thing.  My Sims are really stupid.  When they could very well just walk down the hall to reach their bedroom, they insist on going outside, going all the way around the house, through the garage, and then to their room.  They could have walked two inches to get to their room, but oh no, they had to waste two sim hours to get to their room instead. D:  Is this a glitch, and how can I fix it?  I used the hack detection utility, and it said nothing was wrong.  And besides, this was happening even before I downloaded any hacks.  Maybe there's a hack that can fix this? xD;;

One last really, really dumb question.  In Seasons, where is the wishing well? XD!!  I looked for countless hours for it and couldn't find it.  I thought it might have been an aspiration/career reward, but it wasn't there, I looked through the Seasons collection, it wasn't there, and then I looked through the community lot stuff, and it wasn't there either. D;  Maaaan, I wanted to use that, too...

Thanks in advanced to anyone who helps! <333
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 09:33:53 am by Nita-Chan » Logged
Nokomys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 10:21:43 am »

HA! I knew my Sims have seasonal allergies! This proves it. Smiley
I don't think you can give them allergies. It just happens- during certain seasons some sims with sneeze, some more than others, but you never get the pop-up saying they're sick. It took me a bit to realize it was allergies.

The Wishing Well is given to you by the Garden Club if you score high enough.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 10:31:46 am »

The no-route-fail hack might help you (or might be causing the circuitous route in the first place).  It's from MATY.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Nita-Chan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 05:08:34 pm »

Thanks, Nokomys and Miros! <3  I'll go check that hack out.

Is there a buyable version of the wishing well? o wo;;
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 07:56:06 pm »

There's a couple of different buyable wishing wells out there.

Buyable Wishing Well, by _Monique_
Buyable Wishing Well, by Numenor (MTS2)

Alternatively, you can use the testing cheats (boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true) to give yourself one. Turn them on, shift-click on your Sim, choose the 'Spawn' menu, and you'll find the wishing well.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Nita-Chan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 09:48:51 am »

Oh, really?  I totally overlooked the spawn menu. >w<  Thanks!  I think I'll do that. n_n

Mrph.  Can't seem to find that hack from MATY mentioned earlier. D;
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: