Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:15:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Reign of Ixidrenn  (Read 4039 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
strangetowner

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2007, 11:46:29 am »

My computer was down for 2 weeks and I finally got a new one. While I was waiting in 2 weeks to play the sims I came up with a story.
This story was posted at the Sims 2 Community forums (http://forums.sims2community.com/story.php?t=45596) and it is still. But I wanted you here to read it too!

Are you curious? Then read!

Once upon a time there was a land called Ixidrenn. It was the homeland of Jumbok The Great and many other ruthless, famous rulers. Now in modern times after many years of industrialisation, modernization and socialization powerful ruthless rulers seemed to be coming back......
Just remember that this story is taking place 1500 years after Jumbok.
Right now it's taking place in Rithonia Bay in a small, attractive place called Hyljagarn not far from Ixidrenn's capital Solanthy.

Please review!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 12:07:48 pm by strangetowner » Logged

Strangetowner (aka Oceanborn or The_Oceanborn)
strangetowner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 11:47:30 am »

The Dark Castle

Darkness flew over the Dark Castle and more and more darkness was floating around in the skies, on the streets and in the courtrooms of Ixidrenn.
The Dark Castle stood there so mighty as a sign of power and darkness. When people looked up at the castle they lost all hope. Even if the dark reign had only existed for five years they didn’t see any way out of it.
It was all dark.

Right now a small room on the top of the castle was occupied. Cassandra was sitting in a luxorious sofa reading something while Eric was looking for something in the bookshelf.

“Here it is!”, he said and headed towards the sofa.
"The Chronicles of Jumbok! The first chapter is just a biography while there are a lot of good ruling methods in the other chapters. Who said that inspiration came from nowhere?”.

“But Jumbok must have taken his inspiration from somewhere”, Cassandra said and looked admiringly at her husband.
“People say that Jumbok was  clever. He knew about 500 ways of killing people and he was the best sword fighter ever”, Eric said quietly.

“But we certainly don’t need swords today”, Cassandra said.

Jumbok could have been a good fighter and a good killer but why did Eric want to read a so old, useless book? It was like a fairy tale. Jumbok had been alive more than 1000 years ago but his ruling techniques were more than useless today. People didn’t need horses, swords and battles to win and be a winner today.  

“I want to be like him!”, Eric said and his eyes shone with a lustful desire of power.

“Stinky?”, Cassandra asked and laughed loudly. “Jumbok was known as the stinky ruler!”.

“Ohhhhh! Don’t you understand, Cassandra? I want to be ever powerful like Jumbok. He is my image. I want us two to be remembered as the most powerful couple in the history. I want all the same as you want”, he said and he was looking into Cassandra’s very green eyes.

“I don’t have an image”, Cassandra said and walked towards the door. “I’ll check how it’s going with our dear prisoners”.

Upcoming chapter: The prisoners

strangetowner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 11:48:30 am »

The Prisoners:

Mír felt like she was going to die soon. Her twin brother Lír was sitting there in a boring, old chair waiting for the food to come down. Mr Platinius should have been there now. He used to arrive twice a day and he had come with the food early this morning. When Mír and Lír didn’t have a clock inside their cell they didn’t know what the time was. Mír guessed it was not long until midnight.

Lír looked frustrated as he stood there. He had not seen sunlight in one week and he had not eaten in what he guessed were many hours. He and his sister had dared to rebel against the Dark Regime. He should have listened to his mother. He should not have come with his restless sister on this rebellion.

They should never have rebelled outside the Dark Castle. They should never have thrown eggs on the castle walls and the windows and they should never even have thought of making a rebellion.
“Cassandra and Eric are dangerous people”, his mum had told them.

Lír was angry. He should never have done all that stuff. If it wasn’t for his sister he would at least have been with his school girlfriend, Ethelinda.

He poked his sister angrily.

“Lír, what are you???”, she said, confused and scared at once.
“BECAUSE OF YOU I’M HERE!”, he shouted.
“I hate it. I would have eaten mum’s burgers if it wasn’t for you”.

“Quiet”, a sharp voice said and the twins turned around immediately

Mír was frightened when she looked at the young woman with intense green eyes. She had never met this woman at facial level before but she knew immediately that it was Cassandra. Cassandra looked exactly like what she had looked like in all of the newspapers.

“Here is your food, kids!”, Cassandra said in a dangerous voice and put the plate with toaster pastries on the floor.

“Toaster pastries?”, Lír asked like he was going to go mad. When his sister heard the word "toaster pastries" she was starting to show signs of starvation and she was rubbing her stomach like it was hurting a lot because of the missing food. Lír looked like he was expecting something bigger and more delicious. The butler Platinius had given him a big plate of pasta yesterday......
Cassandra had never shown herself personally in front of them before and Lír wondered why she would bother to personally give them the food.
What if he and his sister were being poisoned?, he thought and he was really scared of the thought. But why couldn't she have sent Platinius to poison them? A butler should follow orders and nobody dared to turn their back to Cassandra anyway.
Maybe Cassandra just came directly to them to scare them.....
Mr Platinius wasn't scary at all and he could often smile heartilly and come with the best food ever.....

“Be glad that we give you food here, child”, Cassandra said and laughed maliciously. “We can kill you whenever we want to and I’m so sad your friends ran away. They should have been stuffed in this cell with you!”.
Lír couldn't resist her very green eyes which were like emeralds but he realized that they were cold as ice.

Eric was gazing at the night sky in his telescope. It was so relaxing and fascinating. Eric had been the best astronomy student in his class and the stars had always followed him in his life. He had studied astronomy at the University of Solanthy and he had later met his special star.
He had worked in the observatory of Solanthy for one year but he didn’t really need to work now when people worked for him….

Next chapter: Clark Zetti

strangetowner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 11:49:39 am »

Clark Zetti:

“What is it, Platinius?”, Eric said angrily and pointed at the scared butler. "Can't you let us eat breakfast in peace?".

“I’m sorry to interrupt you, your highnesses, but Mr Clark Zetti wants to talk to you”, Alderian Platinius said and excused himself.
“I’ll ask him to wait until you’re finished with your breakfast”.
Mr Platinius was a perfect butler. He always followed orders and sometimes it seemed like he liked to be bossed around.

“What does he want?”, Cassandra asked, looking frightened.

She  thought it was a silly thing to be frightened because of that pig but she certainly did not want to see his victory again. Clark Zetti was just as interested in power, money and victory as her and Eric but unlike them Clark was really dumb, naïve and even pervert at times. There were so many words which could describe his personality.
Clark had been Prime Minister because his family was rich, not because he was something special. He did not deserve his power and he had shown himself as a rather dumb, helpless idiot who was being made fun of in every corner of the Sim World.

"Don't worry", Eric's said in a very light, comforting voice which most people had never heard.

Cassandra could feel his fingers on her hand flat and her heart beated very fast.

“Have no fear. I see you are frightened”, Eric said calmly. “He will never take away our power. He cannot. We’ve got Aya”.

Some minutes later Cassandra and Eric went outside to talk to Clark. They would never let him into their house. He was very angry in them and he hadn’t hidden it. Maybe they would finish him off if it wasn’t for his moron family…..

“Cassandra and Eric!”, Clark Zetti said with an evil fake smile. “I’m so glad to see you and especially you Cassandra!”, he smirked and looked longingly up at her very green eyes.
It was a known fact that Clark Zetti was a womanizer and that he personally looked upon women as nothing more than dolls.
Maybe it wasn't really like that but it was what people were told.
Bloody rich, spoiled pig....., Cassandra thought. I will kill him..........
“Get your filthy, pervert eyes away from my wife!”, Eric said dangerously and it was like his eyes were shooting out arrows towards Clark.
“Do you wish your position as a prime minister back? We’re ruling now and there’s no way you’ll have it back”.
“My family is powerful”, Clark said maliciously.
Eric had heard that one many times.
My family is powerful..... My family is powerful..... My family is powerful.....
They shouldn't remain powerful much more......

“But we are much more powerful than you can ever imagine, Zetti”, Cassandra said and looked at his ugly pig-like nose.
“Pervert little pigs never manage to hold on to their power. I feel so bad for little Docia. We cannot have a prime minister who is convicted for rape”.
“Speak for yourself! How many people are you holding up in the cells? Everyone who are against you?”, Clark said.

“Stop your foolish little fantasy”, Eric said dangerously. “Why can’t you just disappear from our property? Go to Solanthy City and have some drinks!”.
Eric wanted Clark to go away. He would never leave him in peace and he was always complaining about his lost power.

“I will come back and I will make sure you’ll hate me forever!”, he said and he was once again looking into Cassandra’s eyes. She turned her face away quickly and couldn’t manage to look at that pervert pig anymore.

Next chapter: The inner circle

strangetowner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 11:50:23 am »

The inner circle:

Later that day in the Room of Glowing Orbs.....

The one sitting in the middle with the violet dress was Cassandra. The others were The inner circle. Eric and Cassandra's inner circle.
Aludra Dirran, Silas Kenworth, Elyka Rei'Cas, Jethro Rigelin and Wenceslas Rigelin.
They were all very highly educated, famous politicians who didn't believe in the idea of the election. They were now the inner circle of the Dark Reign and they were highly trusted and also very good friends of Eric and Cassandra.

Eric would hold the speech he hadn’t really planned but he knew exactly what he would say. It wasn’t difficult at all and he immediately opened his mouth.

“My dear Dark fellows!
I am so glad to see that the Zorgians are fleeing out of our dear Ixidrenn. They do not belong here and they are not good for our modern, democratic society. They sacrifice 100 000 children to the tree God every year and the high priests drink the children's blood.
Can you imagine your child being killed and treated that way?
People are telling me that killing the Zorgians is not going to make any good out of it but what shall we do?
They cannot integrate!
The choice is: integrate or die!
The Zorgians are very old fashioned and narrow minded in many ways and they do practice their dirty old religions and put the Tree God higher than their poor children.
We do kill Zorgians but we don't kill more than they do. If we let them live and continue killing their innocent children they may give our Ixidrennian society a very bad reputation.
They already have. Ixidrenn is supposed to be a work of art. A heaven. We've had high technology, good thinkers, freedom and equality more than any other country. Would we let the bloody Zorgians destroy our society?
NO!
We will finish them off!

He finally  said

“I will love you 'till the end, Ixidrenn and fellow Ixidrennians”.

They were enjoying some delicious Turkey with Orange sauce later that night and Eric had hinted something about a surprise for them. He had looked really proud all night and he didn't want to say what the surprise was.
They had enjoyed some wine made from grapes from Oyléan County in the southern parts of Ixidrenn.

“Cass, your husband is a great proof that words are power!”, Elyka Rei'Cas said and looked up at Eric admiringly. She was probably the one who had drunk the most since she always did that at parties.
“Yes. He is such a sweetie”, Jethro Rigelin said jokingly at Elyka.

His husband Wenceslas looked a bit jealous then.
“Relax Wence, I do love you!”, Jethro said comforting and he was holding his husband’s hand. "I was just kidding. It's you I want!".
Jethro Rigelin was a feisty, but sharp guy. He loved everything fashionable and Cassandra wondered which hairdresser he had used this time because he had managed to get a such unique looking hairstyle.
His blonde hair was shining like always.....

“What are we going to do with the rebels?”, Elyka asked and looked a bit concerned while she was still enjoying her wine.
“They will off course be imprisoned just like the Eilyngi twins. We have already taken 300”, Cassandra said and her eyes looked a bit hungry right now. She grabbed some turkey…. She loved it. Especially with orange sauce.

“We keep the Eilyngi twins locked up in here but most of the prisoners go to the Solanthy prison. Our dungeon is not big enough. It's such a pity because they are way too kind with the prisoners in the Solanthy prison".

“Nobody will get away!”, Kenworth said and took a deep breath. “Why do they really rebel against us? We’re giving them much more freedom than Zetti or any other elected minister did and we spoil them to death. We kill Zorgians but they are just some stupid parasites who don’t learn how to integrate. They’ll either have to assimilate with us or die.”

Kenworth had always been sharp and many people were so scared of him. When kids saw him on the front pages of the newspapers they shivered or cried. Only his sharp nose and beard could make kids scream........

"Here it is!", a tired voice said.
"Ah Platinius!", Cassandra said and got up from her chair.

"Jethro and Wence will finally get their dream come true", Cassandra said loudly so everybody heard.
"And I will have my dream come true", Platinius said tiredly. "I'll go and sleep. The tool is so heavy and I was about to break my arm".

"What is it?", Wence asked curiously. "And what kind of dream will come true?".

Eric was showing signs to everybody to look in his direction.  

He was standing there in front of a very big tool which looked like it had come right out of a hospital.
The others looked at the tools and it looked like they didn't have any clue.
"Here it is!", he said proudly. "The Insiminator!".

Everybody in the Sim World knew about the Insiminator. It was a very seldom, highly expensive tool which no normal sims could afford. Since so few people actually had seen an insiminator they didn't know what it looked like.

"And now is the time for Jethro and Wenceslas to say hello to Lycantrophy!", Eric said and his eyes were shining with a dangerous passion.
"You will kill our enemies and show your lycantrophe pride to the world!".

Next Chapter: The Milliwans!

strangetowner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 11:51:08 am »

The Milliwans:

In one of the industrial areas of Solanthy City there was a house. The house was trendy and urban but it was considered outdated for the inhabitants of Solanthy City. Solanthy City was the capital of Ixidrenn and the inhabitants should always have the newest, most trendy architecture. This was the house of the Milliwans and it had been a small factory 70 years ago......

Loyza Milliwan and her grown up daughter Siwan were sitting in an old but comfortable couch.

"It's a pity your father isn't here", Loyza said sadly while she was looking at her daughter. Siwan was so clever. She was studying arts and she had big ambitions about becoming an artist.......
The days were just becoming harder and darker and even if Loyza was over her husband's death she could still feel a loss inside her. So much had happened the last years and it was all beyond belief and understanding. She felt it as she was deported to an unknown and unsafe planet.

"The Zorgian village Kazhuul was bombed down early this morning", Mohini read in The Solanthy Times.

The Zorgian woman Mohini looked really concerned and she was desperate to read the whole article.
Mohini was about to leave Ixidrenn two years ago but she couldn't really leave. She loved Ixidrenn and she had always lived there. It was her country even if she was Zorgian. She had always been open minded and she often called fellow Zorgians narrow minded, old fashioned and barbaric. On the way she had met Loyza Milliwan (a simple Ixidrennian widow and pre-school astronomy teacher) and they had become good friends. Loyza had let her hide in her house.....

"All of Kazhuul's residents are dead and the small village is totally burnt down", Mohini read while she was shivering.
"Whereabouts is Kazhuul?", Siwan asked curiously. She didn't know much about the Zorgian inhabited areas of Ixidrenn. The Zorgians were everywhere in Ixidrenn: in all of the big cities and in some small villages they had occupied and led their own life far from the Ixidrennian standards.

"Kazhuul is located in Delecu County. It's a really poor village. I'm not familiar there but I think I've been there once in my childhood", Mohini said.
"I think I went with my family to a sacrifice or a wedding. I don't remember".

"Mohini!", Loyza interrupted.
"I need to tell you something important".
Mohini turned around quickly. She had never seen Loyza so strict before. What was it?
"Just sit down on the couch and relax", Loyza said and her voice softened.

Loyza looked really devastated and her eyes didn't manage to look directly into Mohini's eyes. The old lady was just staring at her good friend questioned.
“Mohini, I have to tell you something”, Loyza said.
“Yes what?”, the old lady said, fearless. "Do I need to bake more bread?".
“No it’s not that”, Loyza said and felt sorry for the Zorgian woman. “You’ll have to leave and you must do tonight. Flee Ixidrenn. You’re not safe here”.
“But I’ve been safe here for two years”, Mohini said like she was going to be shot every moment. She had immediately changed mood and way of speech.

"Kenworth won't come here and take me, relax!", Mohini said desperately. "And neither will the Dark Union Army or Cassandra and Eric. They won't place any bomb on your house!".

“Listen Mohini….. You’re not safe here. I told you about my son I hadn't heard from in many years, didn’t I?”.
“Yes. What about him. Have you heard from him?”, Mohini asked cluelessly.
“No but I may hear from him and then you’ll be in big trouble”, Loyza said warningly. “Dark Ruler Eric is my son”.

“ERIC, YOUR SON?”, Mohini screamed with a mixture of shock and fright.
"Yes he is". Loyza's eyes were now filled with tears......

Later that night Mohini was walking by an empty street of the big city. She was about to go mad. Eric was Loyza’s son! How could it be possible?
How could this wonderful woman be the mother of that beast? And where would she go now?
She looked up into the sky as she was heading towards the road which seemed like a road to nowhere.

Please Comment!
I will try to comment as often as I can and I feel like it's working fine now!
[/B]

strangetowner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 11:51:48 am »

Zorgian Campfires:

Mohini had now walked for five hours and she was far outside Solanthy City. She didn't know where she was going or what she would do. She only knew that she had to flee Ixidrenn. But how should she manage to flee? There were so many controls and if people found her she would definitely be killed. She should have fled when she had the possibility to last year when most Zorgians had fled but she was so naïve that she thought she was too connected to Ixidrenn.
"This is not my country. I'm a Zorgian and I don't belong here!", she thought and felt quite sad about the thought.

Mohini looked up from the streets. She couldn't see much because it was in the middle of the night but she thought it was a very green area. There were green hills everywhere and she had reached the top of a very tall, big hill.
"Oh! What a view!", Mohini thought when she looked down from the hills. She would maybe have enjoyed the view if it wasn't for the darkness and stress around her. It was stupid of her that she hadn't realized before now that she was in extreme danger.

She could hear something. It sounded like the wind at first but she could here some footsteps and someone singing.
She soon recognized the song.

"Khajju-hazku maiakash
roillanam mi sanda.
Rkabni maksi megiteb
Zorg senshash nam'aaka."

She quickly turned around and she saw four people dancing and singing around three campfires. It was the song of Zorg.

"It is the day of Zorg today and they are sacrificing..... But how dare they? They can be killed! They are crazy!", she thought and hurried down to the Zorgian people to warn them.

When the dark reign came to power the Zorgians were immediately forbidden to practise their own culture and religion. Not all cared and many Zorgians were practising it far away from civilization but right now it would be extra difficult.

The Zorgians celebrated the day of Zorg every Saturday and they sacrificed something every time. It could be everything from a bird to a human but they didn't sacrifice humans often. They only did it when they felt an extreme need for something. An ancient myth said that the Tree God Zorg would give them what they wanted if they gave him one of their human lives. A lot of Zorgian people had been sacrificed the last years because their families felt desperate to flee Ixidrenn and get help.
Mohini had always loathed the tradition of sacrificing humans and that was one of the reasons that she sometimes felt more connected to Ixidrenn than many other Zorgians.

"Who are you?", a sharp female voice said.
Mohini turned around and saw a middle aged woman with black hair.

"I'm about to flee. I don't know where to go and which way to take", Mohini said and looked at the other Zorgian woman. She looked quite tired and Mohini guessed that they were running away too.
"You can join us. You're Zorgian and I trust you", the woman said. "We're trying to find out how we can get away from Ixidrenn. We'll probably have to sneak into a ship. It's such a pity that Ixidrenn is such a big island".
"So where have you been all the years?", the woman asked and looked at Mohini curiously. The woman seemed to think it was very weird that Mohini was so quiet and "civilized". She certainly wasn't as talkative and active as most Zorgians and she enjoyed to spend time with herself painting or thinking.

"I've been with some of my Ixidrennian friends and they have helped me very much", Mohini said and she looked kind of proud when she said it. Maybe she did it partially to show the other Zorgians that the Ixidrennian weren't all bad people?

"YOU'VE BEEN WITH THE CHILDREN OF IX?", the middle-aged woman screamed.
"I think you're such a traitor, lady". Her voice had immediately become cold and threatening.
"What you think doesn't matter now. We're in danger and we have to flee. It's such a pity many people think so much in a box", Mohini said and she was tired of explaining to so many Zorgians that not all Ixidrennians were beasts.
"The Ixidrennians are destroying our culture completely with their free, advanced and modern regime", the woman said while her eyes were both shooting out arrows and tears at once.
"They are cold beast. Civilized cold beasts with no God. No culture. Their only God is money and their only culture is the freedom. Or the freedom for their people. Can't you just admit that Zorgians have never been treated well in Ixidrenn?".

Mohini was about to open her mouth but she heard a deep, male voice screaming and a lot of oooooo's from someone else.
"Oh Zorg, what's happening?", she cried out loudly.
Mohini saw a gang of some creatures that looked like dogs down by the fireplaces and she hurried down. The other woman followed her without thinking.

Mohini looked bewildered down at the grass. A man was lying there so quiet and he didn't move. Two teenaged girls were crying madly and their mother wasn't any more quiet. "Raido is dead. He's gone!", she howled. Mohini just looked up from the ground when she saw the wolves running peacefully away like they were really harmless. "WHAT?", Mohini thought. What was really going on?

"Yes here we are", a howling, loud voice said and Mohini saw two hairy faces. "Oh no! Werewolves!", she thought and she madly wanted to run away.

"Don't ya recognize us, Zorgian?", one of the werewolves said and he really enjoyed the situation. The man who spoke wore a blue outfit and he was standing on the swing.
"We're the famous or infamous Jethro and Wenceslas Rigelin who have come to enjoy some Zorgian blood and flesh!".

"RUN!", one of the two Zorgian girls was screaming like a madman.

Next chapter: Ethelinda Youngblood

strangetowner

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 11:53:40 am »

Ethelinda Youngblood

Ethelinda was lying on her bed thinking about her lover and his sister. She had heard that Lír and his sister Mír had been thrown into jail for rebelling against the Dark Reign. Lír was just a flirt to her and she never really put much seriousness in it even how much Lír wished. They were from two different social classes but she didn’t really mind having some fun with him. He was so handsome…..

Evil dark rulers. Why did you have to take Lír?, she was thinking hoping for an answer but she didn’t get any. They were rebelling but what was wrong with that? Not all share the same opinion in this world!
Right now she felt that her father was right. She had to become more reflected and more interested in politics. She was 16 but she knew nothing about how this world worked. She was just glad that she wasn’t poor.

Stupid rulers!, she thought once again and headed down to ask her father for some money for a new spaceship. She already had 5 of her own and most families only had 1.

If she was polite her father would give her just what she wanted.
She was thinking about a metallic pink Relyna 70. The Relyna company had always been creative in designing their ships and she was starting to nearly collect them.

Ethelinda didn't really pay attention to the new telescope out in the balcony but her eyes widened when she saw her dad and two others (a man and a woman) by the card table.

“Hi sweetie!”, Amor Youngblood said to his daughter in a light, singing voice.  
“Let me introduce you to our guests”.

The man and the woman stood up quickly and looked her into the eyes. There was something with them. The man had piercing black hair just like her Lír.....

The two faces looked really familiar and Ethelinda was sure she had seen them before.They were both young and good looking and she finally realized who she was staring at.

“The Dark Rulers!”, she said and she couldn’t believe her eyes.

“That’s right”, the woman said in a cold but cheerful voice. “But we personally prefer Cassandra and Eric. Especially by you, my girl”.
Cassandra's very green eyes were looking right into her grey ones and Ethelinda was really insecure right now. She was used to get everything as she wanted and she always knew what to say in most situations.
Ethelinda was scared for a moment. What were they doing in her house?
“This is my little girl, Ethelinda”, her dad said and tried to excuse himself when he saw how his daughter looked at The Dark Rulers.
“She actually prefers to be called Linda”.
What was really going on?

“Oh, your father has told so much about you, Linda”, Eric said and put a small smile on his face. “I’ve heard that you liked spaceships just like me”.

Linda just looked at Eric. What was going on?

“Cassandra and Eric will stay for dinner”, her father said and it looked like it was a good way to get his daughter back on earth. Linda looked like she was falling down from a spaceship that had just been bombed by some angry aliens from a distant planet.

Ethelinda didn't really like not knowing what was going on. This might have been a business her father was doing with them and Linda knew that he weren't very selective when it came to choosing his acquaintances. He was often taking the ones that he could gain the most from and make good businesses with. Owning a firm which had been in the Youngblood family for three generations might not be easy and Ethelinda knew that. Even if she was the only heir she was fantasizing about doing other, more creative things. She wanted to become a fashion designer or an actress.

“I really love the citrus sauce”, Cassandra said while she ate the delicious salmon. Orange sauce, citrus sauce, lemon sauce, apple sauce.....
They were all Ixidrennian delicacies which had been kept in many generations. Fruit sauces were always as popular among all Ixidrennians of all ages.

Cassandra was looking out of one of the windows and it seemed like she was enjoying the ocean so much.
"Are you never considering moving to Solanthy?", Amor Youngblood asked Cassandra curiously when she saw her gaze out at the ocean.
"The sea here is as beautiful as in Hyljagarn".

"No. Nothing can beat Hyljagarn!", Cassandra said. "We have the best ocean line in this area but I enjoy the ocean everywhere in the world. Even if it was placed in a Zorgian ghetto I would watch it and admire it".
Eric laughed out loudly and Amor couldn't resist laughing too.

"Hyljagarn has got everything..... Mountains, green meadows, ocean", Eric said. "I don't miss anything really".

Ethelinda finally looked up from her plate and tried to concentrate on what the guests were saying.

So they live in Hyljagarn, Ethelinda thought.
That was where her school was located. Boring, green place not far from Solanthy City.

“How is it going with the Eilyngi twins?”, Amor asked and Ethelinda could see that he was content with himself.  
“They are locked up in our house. They won’t let out”, Eric said.

Oh no! They have got Lír and Mír locked up in their house!!! In a cell! And I wonder if they are well fed. I dunno what I will do. If I rescue them what will happen to me?, Linda thought.

Some hours later.........

"What were they doing here?", Ethelinda asked her father in an angry, pissed tone she usually didn't talk in.
"Don't talk to me this way, daughter", Amor said in a sharp, almost killing voice like steel Ethelinda had never heard before.
"They are the mightiest ones in Ixidrenn. They rule. Don't you realize that they make good connections?", he said just as brutal as before.
"My company will grow and we might start producing spaceships.....". He was looking at his daughter and it seemed difficult to talk her into something right now. He knew she loved spaceships.....

"They are murderers!...... KILLERS!", Linda screamed. She couldn't believe her eyes.
"The ones they imprisoned were my friends. They went to my school. Do they deserve that fate?".

"Do you know that Clark Zetti was president only because his family was one of the richest ones in Ixidrenn? The rumours said that he has raped. He's a corrupted, sick pig", Amor said and tried to explain it more quiet.

"Well. You had him here for dinner two years ago", Ethelinda said and she was heading towards the stairs.
"He didn't slay down innocent Zorgians!", Ethelinda cried. Her eyes were full of tears.

She didn't know what to do.

Next chapter: Disappointments and Disagreements

strangetowner

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 08:31:59 am »

To the readers:
This chapter should have been "Disappointments and Disagreements" but it will be the name of the next chapter. This "chapter" isn't that long and I tried to give it a kind of poetic feeling in an odd, silly way. I chose Italic letters this time because it is supposed to be inside someone's head and I found it suitable.
You will get to know more about this person who is introduced now and she plays an important part in the story. Maybe you have discovered that you get to know people more and more gradually through this story?

Longing for the Ocean:

I’m sitting here in a hot tub thinking about the past. The lovely, serene, divine past.
Before you took me. Before you took my freedom away. I hate you! And I hate all humans! They are so disgusting. Made of flesh, blood and bone.
I hate them all. Ixidrennians and Zorgians and all other human beings. They are simple. They only use their mouth to communicate and they make war all the time. Even when they are all the same dirty species who smell like some rotten tuna.

I hate this place. I belong by the ocean and I always will. This place is just gross. I hate the ugly bed shaped as a shell, the boring tub and the pool. Nothing is for me. I’m born by the ocean. Oceanborn.
And this place ain’t real. It’s constructed to look like my dear ocean.
Everything is blue…… glittering…….. and wet. Just like the ocean. But it’s not real.

I remember when I was free to walk on golden sands with my oceanborn sisters and brothers or alone. I sometimes prefers just to be alone. I’m a thinker. I remember the fresh ocean breeze and the sand tickling my feet.
What’s over the ocean can be really breathtaking and beautiful but I cannot compare them with the ocean.

I’m so glad I have both gills and lungs so I can feel the two elements and live two lives. Or one life filled with both passions. I used to enjoy swimming up to the land, laying down in the golden sand and eating some raw fish I just had fished.
And could I ever be tired of swimming and bathing?
Oh… I can sound like a person who enjoys life and it’s goods…….

But I have WRATH. I curse you, Eric. You’re the worst example on what a human can be. I’m your prisoner now and the day I am free again both you and Cassandra will drown into the deep, dark ocean and lie there forever.
But I will never be free. Only the one who imprison me can free me. I will never be free. Never.

I could wish I could sit between the straws at night and just think free. Find peace. And then I would go back to the ocean to my sisters and brothers where I belong.

Next Chapter: Disappointments and Disagreements

strangetowner

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 07:06:24 am »

Dear Readers!
I am sorry that I haven't removed the "learning/homework things" over the sims' heads but I dunno how I can do it.
And I have changed default eyes. I think you'll get used to it..... Please enjoy and say your opinion!

Disappointments and Disagreements

Gylina Private School was a very small, safe school with only 100 students but people said it wasn't there much fun going on there. This school was located outside Solanthy City in a small town named Hyljagarn. The school was an old castle which had been inhabited by people centuries ago and people said that the place was haunted.....
unlike most other schools Gylina was old fashioned and a bit strict but people said that there was so little teasing and tormenting at Gylina compared to most modern schools. The thing people seemed more irritated with were the boring, old grey uniforms.....

Ethelinda was desperate for help. She didn’t know what to do when her father supported the Dark Reign and he even inveted them to their home. It was a scaring thought which was haunting her all the time.  When she arrived at school she couldn’t help thinking about what her father had done and what the Dark Rulers had done to her lover and his sister.

All was going on as normal this school day. In the Ixidrennian History lesson they had to order in their report about one famous living Ixidrennian and write about why that person would make good history in the future. Ethelinda had chosen to write about her favourite fashion designer, Suza Tricos and written a very bad report. She did at least think it was bad. Ethelinda didn’t really like what was going on at school and she would be just glad to drop out when she was old enough and live on with her dreams about being a famous fashion designer or actress.

She did at least have a rich father. Or no…. She didn’t. She would never forgive him for supporting the Dark Reign.

Ethelinda looked down at her desk but Professor Randuk soon caught her attention.

Xylia Roennik finally spoke in a clear but also very cold voice. She was without doubt a know-it-all.

“I think Sheltra is a great historian and archeologist and he provides so much to society by finding and writing about our old hidden treasures”. She took a deep breath and said something more:
“I really wanted to write about another person who provides much more to Ixidrenn. And that person is Cassandra Milliwan!”.

The whole classroom was staring at her like she was mad. Ethelinda just stared at her in disbelief. Xylia Roennik was a know-it-all but no one had any idea that she was a supporter of the Dark Reign and its tyranny.
“Cassandra is an ideal for all Ixidrennians and especially the women of the world. She’s so powerful and just as powerful as her husband Eric. She certainly says what she means. Something silly Zorgian-loving politicians don’t!”.
Everybody were quiet for a long time. Professor Randuk stared at her in disbelief. Someone were scared and someone looked like they wanted to kill Xylia.

Finally Quinn Ymsell responded Xylia and everybody looked up.
“I really agree with you Xylia and I think she is very brave who dares to stand up in a crowd and say what you think about society and the rulers. I think they are handling the Zorgians in a very successful way”.

“THAT’S ENOUGH, QUINN AND XYLIA!”, Professor Randuk screamed and certainly couldn’t control his anger. He was still staring at the two students with disbelief.
“I won’t discuss the Dark Reign and Cassandra and Eric are nothing but tyrants! I’m quite shocked that any of my students can support them but I realize how much their power is growing…..”.

Ethelinda was very glad that Professor Randuk didn’t agree with Xylia and Quinn. All Ixidrennians hadn't gone mad and Linda was so glad she found out that. If not she would have questioned herself if she needed therapy of any kind for not liking The Dark Reign.

“So, who did you choose to write about, Caleb?”, Professor Randuk asked Caleb Klaaris (a very shy, depressed boy who was said to be clairvoyant).

Caleb looked up from the desk and looked questioningly at the professor.
“What?”, he asked. He was always distant for some weird reason. He certainly liked to daydream in the classroom.

“Which person did you choose to write about, Caleb Klaaris?”, Professor Randuk asked a bit sharper and clearer.
“Oh, I’m so sorry that I didn’t hear you”, Caleb said almost as he was excusing himself.
"Come up here and talk! We won't hear you if you sit by your desk", Randuk said strictly and waved Caleb up to the front of the classroom.

“I wrote about the great wizard and clairvoyant Vidcund Neverri”, he said and Ethelinda could see that he was proud of himself, something he never showed often.
“Interesting choice”, Randuk said with a voice full of concern. “We can discuss if Randuk is a trustable clairvoyant but he’s certainly not a wizard!”. Randuk looked at Caleb like he was mental and instable and he looked up at him excusingly when the whole class burst out in laughter.

“Wizards don’t exist, boy, and you should know that”.
Ethelinda couldn’t resist laughing a bit too but she thought that she needed a wizard to solve all of her problems.

Caleb didn’t seem to care if the professor thought he was mental or if the class laughed at him. He was so used to being ridiculed anyway. Ethelinda had been one of the pupils who had ridiculed him all those years but he was never mad at her. She was suspecting that he had a crush on her like so many other boys did even if the rest of the school said that Caleb was asexual.

When the lesson was over Ethelinda was relieved. She was tired of sitting inside the hot classroom hearing Professor Randuk’s sharp voice.
So stupid Caleb really believed in wizards? He did believe that he was clairvoyant but wizards???
Ethelinda’s friends would probably come and pick her up any moment so she hurried away. She just wanted to solve her problems and find out more about what was really happening around her.
She had to find Caleb………

Next Chapter: (I haven't decided the name yet. Sorry)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: