Insimenator.org
April 01, 2020, 06:07:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *Request* Maxis Mesh Conversion  (Read 1076 times)
PixieDust

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2007, 05:28:06 pm »

I know my way around Body Shop pretty good, but I just can’t do meshes yet. I’m hoping someone here can & will convert this Maxis mesh into Warlokk’s 34 Cen for me. I promise I’ll share the creations I come up with. Cheesy
Thank you in advance!

Life is short, don't waste it on real life stuff when you could be playing Sims.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 06:02:54 am »

I made 2 alpha meshes for the 34ce(34 and 36 hip size)
Those 2 are easy to skin alto they have alot more files when generating with bs.
They are located here:
http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=526
One awesome excample made by sleepless Angel:
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=53104
You can put your maxis dress textures on that mesh.
If you have probs with it, ask me and ill convert the dress. Wink
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 06:15:32 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
PixieDust

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 12:07:30 pm »

Those are great, your really talented. I spent most of my time in Milkshake banging my head on the desk.  I guess I should have been more specific though, I want the 34 hips.  What I’m doing is making matching outerwear for all the outfits I’m making.  The only full body dress mesh I have for the 34CE, 34 hip, is the nightgown and some skirts just don’t look right converted to that. I’ve done a biker chick set I’ll be uploading soon.  The set is done but it takes me awhile to upload because I have a very sloooooow connection. :violent1:

Life is short, don't waste it on real life stuff when you could be playing Sims.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: