Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:12:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The good life of Ashley Greenville  (Read 4706 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
satsoveranddone
« on: August 07, 2007, 06:55:48 am »

lol i know i never finish storys somethimes i hardly start them but i know for defentily i will finish this one if not then kill me :smash:  :smash: anyway enjoy

chapter 1 The beginning

August 7th

hi my mum gave me this diary book thingy and i decided to keep a diary anyway its my mum's birthday tommorow ive got her a hairdresser coupon its this realy posh one like when you have to pay $50 for a trim!

my name is Ashley Greenville. I am 10 years old my birthday is on the 13th august. I was born in 1996. Here's a picture of me.

i look cute dont i my sister and mum say i do heres a picture of us all toghter like one big happy family.

well goodnight now

August 8th

its mums birthday today shes so happy she went to the hairdresser and got her hair cut like mine . my sister , london forgot to get her a present so we said we got it for her from both of us. see her new haircut now.

today we finished un packing my mum gave me my own room. see

but i feel sorry for mum and london cause they have to share

back at home we had this realy fancy house big enoguh for us to have 2 rooms each and 2 bathrooms each i wish i had pictures of it though. we only had to move cause my mums boyfriend we left him hes realy nice but mum doesn't like him anymore oh well
goodnight im so tired from all that unpacking i might turn in cya tommorow cause thats my first day fo school

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
plz tell mE what you think plz:-P
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 06:23:55 am by satsoveranddone » Logged
satsoveranddone
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 04:28:45 pm »

this story is not getting a update im never writting a story ever again if you need to nkow why i get laod of pms saying its rubbish on ym website i got laods as well so im never gonig to write stories ever again ok you can loack or delet this thread
satsoveranddone
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 04:38:43 pm »

i think people will eb ahppy im not updating since they all hate it
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 04:59:12 pm »

I liked it.I just got to it and I liked it.Those people that write that its bad are twits

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
dnj121006

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 05:54:41 pm »

you need to report every person who said crap to you the whole point of insim is for the community to help you and help you get better in every aspect not put u down
you need to report them and what exactly did they say ?

Live Life to the fullest because, there may never be a tomorrow.
satsoveranddone
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 06:08:52 am »

err they said

I can't beleive you showed up your face at insementator again after the plagerizing bullshit you pulled. btw, your stories really are aweful and everyone knows you leave comments on their stories so they will leave one on
yours. It's pathetic. Find a new hobby and stop making a fool of yourself.  

thats what they wrote.. well what one person wrote
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 07:11:27 am »

o.o
That's ridiculous. I really the concept of your story, the only thing you might want to pay attention to are grammar (capitals, dots, comma's and stuff like that) and your spelling, because improving that makes it easier to read the story for us.
And you probably could improve your pics a bit too, but tips for that are here.

But they really had no right to treat you like that. if they didn't like your story they just should've said nothing, instead of insulting you.
I hope you continue this, because there are people out here that like it. Good luck!

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 10:46:31 am »

AlbinoBambi is right... to stop getting these sort of hate mail would try making your pictures a bit better by using tutorials.. Then you could touch up to your grammar and spelling, alot of people find that REALLY annoying! Just keep on going, and never give up Smiley
dnj121006

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 01:00:42 pm »

tell all them to screw themselves and give me the screen names please
thanks =)

Live Life to the fullest because, there may never be a tomorrow.
satsoveranddone
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 02:00:58 pm »

oh ermm i cant remeber and i deleted my private messages of them
degrassi_sim_kr

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 07:11:08 pm »

Give me the names. I've got 30 pounds added to me now. I'll go sit on them. Maybe break something until they say it's good.

Kristen. :pregnant: The baby is gonna be a girl! 3 weeks left!!!!!  :female:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 07:55:26 pm »

:icon9:  She's been banned, and I'm not sure for what and how long.  It's sad though...  I think this had a good concept. Just adding a little more flavor to her story line and pics, like everyone else mentioned, would bring it to life for sure.  :?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: