Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:15:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: **The Tragedy of Lilith B. Pleasant** ~ Updated 6/12 - Chapter Two: Part Six  (Read 94963 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Faninstantstar
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2007, 05:23:50 pm »

A HA  I actually got Angela pregnant with Dustins baby ... at 15!!!!
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2007, 07:35:10 am »

My goodness, what a full backstory to the girls-I moved them out of the house as fast as possible; they still hate each other with a passion-I've tried to reconcile them, but it is impossible. Must be the past never leaves those two.
Looking forward to the update!

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2007, 08:29:15 pm »

Oh boy love this!  I love my townies even the evil ones actually especially the evil offbeat ones.  I'm loving this can't wait for the next update!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
moonnymph

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2007, 01:06:21 am »

Great story! I always liked Lilith more- she's a misfit. I cracked up in the first chapter when you described their names.
jthehater

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2007, 08:21:25 pm »

More please...

The Story Board- Your Stories Here.
nikki.g

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2007, 11:09:30 pm »

definetly more!! whens the next post coming?? and i was wondering of posting my own first sim story but how do i get a new post to post it in??and how do i put pictures in my post?? hope you can help.

IM DYING FOR AN UPDATE HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality i accept!
[/SIZE]
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2007, 03:11:34 pm »

I like this!  You really put a lot of work into the lives of these sims.  It almost makes me want to go back and play them.  But I ended up moving Daniel, scum that he was, and Mary Sue out and then deleting them (oops!).  The twins have grown and started their own lives, but managed to mend their relationship first.

You really had me hating this family, lol.  I wanted to reach through my moniter and strangle the Pleasants - poor Lillith.  I feel so bad for her!  I sure hope she and her renegade boyfriend can have a good (legal!) life together.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
papersky06

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2007, 02:56:33 pm »

great story!
sorrowfultear

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2007, 06:33:09 pm »

Ooooh I really love it, fantastic story!
(btw, little bit off topic, but papersky i like your avatar)
Awww I wish Lilith would stand up to Angela more. She should have fought for Dustin! >.<
Wow her mom and sister are really mean... great job fleshing out their characters.
This makes me want to play pleasantville (the only maxi town I've never played haha)

Come see my sims HERE!
Download Christian
*ike ike go! go! ore go! go!*
Aconite

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2007, 12:50:13 pm »

awww wow hun this is really brilliant
ive always liked Lilith more too, i know too many people like Angela in real life.
Actually, i wished id done a bit more with Lilith... i kinda got her pregnant whilst testing the inteenimater... lol at least it was Dirks =P
RainyStorm

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2007, 12:27:12 pm »

I thought this was really good.I especially liked this line "Lilith was blamed for every occurrence in the house; from dishes left in the sink to problems with the fireplace to wall graffiti that read "Angela is Beautiful" in pink letters and surrounded with butterflies." That line totally made me laugh.Thanks

Rock on or Roll off
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
kaitco

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2007, 09:16:59 am »

Well, I had planned on an update today, but as you can see from the fact that none of the images are loading, I am having gross server issues right now. All of my pictures are hosted off my own website and I am so angry that the site is down that I am just about ready to change hosts altogether. :redface: Anyone have suggestions for decent web hosts?

I am working on it, though (lots and lots of yelling and nasty e-mails) and as soon as I get it resolved, I will post an update.

DorienneSmith.com ~ where life finds meaning...or at least, that is what I claim

jojoryanmadden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2007, 09:55:55 am »

Photobucket?

Check out:
*~>Jojo's Hood<~*
R.I.P.
[/SIZE]
Tupac Amaru Shakur
[/COLOR]
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2007, 01:06:28 am »

wow! your getting nasty emails?  That's crazy ignore those rude ppl and take whatever time you need Kaitco.
Whenever you can solve your pc issues I will happily read your update.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
nikki.g

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2007, 03:22:43 am »

heyy a bit off the subject but how can u tell the age of your sims like being 15 like how Faninstantstar said
A HA I actually got Angela pregnant with Dustins baby ... at 15!!!!
i dont no how u tell?

Good luck with the pictures kaitco!!!!!

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality i accept!
[/SIZE]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: