Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:52:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Body with heels - A's, C's, and D's  (Read 3134 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MisNomer

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2007, 06:44:17 am »

Does anyone know if Warlokk made full body meshes - either nude or underwear with heels for his A's, C's, or D's?  I've been searching all morning and found them for B default, DD's and many of his later types like CPU and Rio, but not for the earlier sizes.

When I've searched the forums his full-nude collection comes up but I'm not seeing any pictures of heels in that.  Since the download for the full body mesh is 9MB - I'm hoping someone can tell me before I undertake it (I have dial-up and poor phone lines - the download would take 2 to 2 1/2 hours if it didn't hang up first).  I'm searching for what Warlokk made, not extra feet added on or stilettos.  Exaggerated heels would not work for the texture I'm hoping to convert.

If any of you know off-hand about this, your help would be appreciated.  Thanks so much!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 11:53:51 am »

Actually I don't think I made any for the other sizes at all... I converted the DD's since they were the first shape I made in that series, but when I did the later sizes I decided the heels I made were crap, and moved on to Marvine's and Bsett's heels, but I never went back to the original sizes.  However, I think someone did convert Marvine's and Bsett's heels to some of my other sizes later on.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 03:09:02 am »

The ones i did have Bsett heels, haven't seen many others.
You find them at adult site.

34Ax34Hips
36DDDNx36Hips
36DDDEx38Hips
34DDNx34Hips
and the 34DEx36

Im not sure wat you mean by extra feet?
I also did some alpha dresses:
34cex34 with All's heels
34cex36 with All's heels
34dex36 with liana heels
Those heels all have maxis feet and you can have them nude or with undies, just remove the dress.
In that mesh is the option to have the dress with feet with toes but you can delete the outfits that uses those.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 03:29:15 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 04:11:26 pm »

Thank you all for responding.  I didn't realize that you hadn't made the meshes, Warlokk.  Knowing saves me the time of downloading the nudes again. (Warlokk rocks!)

Bloom - (Already my hero) Thanks for the info - I'll look into it.  The A x 34 and D x 36 are two of the sizes I was hoping to find.  I did find a mesh for 34CE X 34 at Sexy Sims by DOEreoh that combined Warlokk's body with KeyerSoze's heels.  

Goth, thank you for your kind offer. I do love your work. I'm not sure if I should request your help or not at this point since I tried to apply the texture I was thinking of to the 34C x34 mesh with bodyshop and couldn't because there was a problem with the texture.  If you were to make a mesh for 34D x 34, since Bloom has a solution for the other sizes, I'm sure there are many that would enjoy it.  Maybe I'd come across something similar some day and would want to try converting it.  I'd include a picture if I could figure out how....but don't so...it was just a teddy with some modest heels - Maxis sized.  In any case, I'm setting this idea aside for a while.

Thanks again everyone!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: