Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 11:56:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help  (Read 1535 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Moonangel1121

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2007, 03:07:55 pm »

Hi I am needing help uploading a new sim I created today and I am wanting to share her with all of you..... Can someone please Help me?Huh??

Amanda

:flower:....Live Life Well And Full....:daisy:
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 03:15:53 pm »

Take a look here and here

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Moonangel1121

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 03:25:01 pm »

Thank you so much caffeinated.joy I will give it a try now....

Amanda

Moonangel1121

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 03:55:09 pm »

I can not figure out how to do it I guess I need more help than Pictures.... I don't understand how to do it....The only place I know how to upload my sims to is the exchange on the sims2 site.....
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 04:00:04 pm by Moonangel1121 » Logged

Amanda

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 04:26:22 pm »

Okay you know how to upload to the website. All you do that is different is click on the first one, not the second one, where it says save to file. It usually saves it on your desktop. Then go to your desktop and right click on the package, open with Sims 2 clean installer. If you have any meshes that can't be redistributed in there uncheck them and then click on save as and rename it. Then do it a second time right click...etc just to make sure it didn't include the meshes. You can also do a print screen from there, open it in any graphic progam and cut it down to save as a Jpeg, by going to edit paste. You can even do that in MS paint. That way you can show who your CC creators are. If there are no needed meshes, etc...then just upload it to Insim. If there are, then when you upload just add your list of where to go if they need any meshes. Or you can do it the long way by crediting anyone you need to with links. Does this help? Or not what your asking at all? To zip it all you have to do is also right click and zip or if you have winrar add to archive and give it a name.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 04:30:50 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: