Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:23:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spiffy Sims troubles  (Read 2192 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xTERRIx

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2007, 04:25:29 pm »

don't know if i'm posting in the right section, but is anyone having trouble getting into Spiffy Sims? everytime i try to visit thier website, it says i'm using an invalid IP. by the way, how are zombies created in University?[sounds like a stupid question to me, but i don't care:rabbit:]

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 05:23:17 pm »

Works for me. But that's kind of interesting. Why would a website that's not a gamesite where you actually play the game online want to get around your firewall? And why did my firewall allow it?

Here's what I got to fix it: Chances are your firewall is blocking the transmission of your IP.
Disable your Firewall or internet security software.

I don't think so, if I get that error message I'm deleting them from my favs, if that's the only fix. lol
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 05:29:54 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 08:46:27 pm »

Hmmm.. well i turned it off (as well as my other two security thingies) and it's still not working.

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 09:43:04 pm »

Look what I found a patch from Microsoft. Apparently an invalid IP can also be caused from limited connectivity and there is a bug in the SP2 pack that can cause it. I've learned something new. Smiley
Anyway here is the link with directions on how to fix it. Maybe this is where you should start first.
http://www.pchell.com/support/limitedconnectivity.shtml

then try this if the patch doesn't work after reboot:
Unplug your DSL and Router if you have one from both the wall and jack.
Wait 2 minutes
Plug in the dsl box, after all lights are on other than ethernet if your using a wireless router, plug back in the router.  
If your not using a router, just let it refresh and then try the site again.

Seems to me an ipconfig/release/renew would work just as well. I'll wait till I hear something from you if either of these things worked. If not I'll search some more.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 10:05:53 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 09:12:26 am »

If you want to make a Zombie in Universty, you first need to earn the "Cow Plant". Once the Cow Plant eats a person or your friend, you can call up the Grim Reaper using an asperation reward, (I think, I'm not sure) If your sucessful he'll be normal (I think) but if your not, he'll become a Zombie! (I think they're kinda creepy though..)
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 10:16:10 am »

OK, i'll try the patch. and thanx chin for the zombie thing. i wanna see how they walk in my game!:rabbit:

trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 10:24:22 am »

You can also use the InSIMentaor to make anyone a zombie. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: