Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 04:28:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a Third Seasons Patch out?  (Read 1388 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2007, 11:35:05 pm »

Ok I need to refresh my memory (My brain is dead today) and I have a few questions.

This weekend I read that there was a new 3rd patch out for seasons. I am really not sure if there is... it just said the version number of the seasons patch on EAs site. I usually wait for a few weeks before downloading just to make sure everything is fine with the patches because of the last one.

First question is how to find out what the version number is of the patch I have installed so if there is a 3rd patch I can update. I have all EPs and no SPs.

Next question is... is it a good practice to pull out my saved game files to install the patches then putting my game files back into the game folder. I will most likely do this anyway just so I do not risk messing my saved game up.

Thanks
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 02:17:01 am »

I did receive mail, dated today, in my TS2 mailbox saying there was a new patch.  It has a different file size that the 2nd patch.  When I tried to install it, I get a message saying my game is up to date.

I'm thinking this may be the patch for those people that haven't been able to install the 2nd patch with a message to uninstall Seasons and try again.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 01:46:38 am »

Thanks Ancienthighway for the quick answer. I will hold off on updating (patching) for awhile just to make sure. I did download it and save it though. I didn’t want to go and mess up my game for no reason.

I appreciate it.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 02:35:04 pm »

If you have the latest patch already install you cannot reinstall it again.  So try to install the one you just got and you will know if it is a new one or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: