Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:05:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...  (Read 141448 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SMohtahn

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2007, 09:40:56 pm »

Ive only been playing for two weeks,
Already when I get tired I think I can "nap" and recharge on a "good" couch.
today in the store I saw a lawn chair set and I mentioned to my fiance "hey that would be a nice sim set."

Whats really strange is my sims dreams where I am in the game myself. I have a superstition about playing myself as a sim so I never do it, it was just odd in the dream.

When I look outside at buildings and their fixtures, I wonder how to place them on my lot correctly, getting the urge to use the building tool.

I also say "sebooloh" when I eat now and "mhm...mhm"  

I have improved my cleaning habits in the kitchen in real life, and I am obstructed by the empty microwave dinner boxes my fiance left on the stove and cannot cook unless they are removed.

I get very uncomfortable leaving food out because of the flies.

And finally, when I was bored, I waved upwards to the sky and said "heyyah?"
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 10, 2007, 10:14:25 am »

Quote from: sliimshaydi;718883
u can tell u play the sims too much when u constantly update your family on what's recently happened to your sims, even though u know they either don't know what ur talkin about or just dont really care.

I've been doing that with my contests lately... :angel:

Whats really strange is my sims dreams where I am in the game myself. I have a superstition about playing myself as a sim so I never do it, it was just odd in the dream.

There's actually a contest called the Sims World where you have to imagine that happens. Maybe you should go for the next one Wink

No requests please
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 12, 2007, 12:05:02 pm »

I know I've been playing the sims too long when I try to use the mouse to zoom in on parts of web pages... Or that some people I see look like they would make good sims... or that some people I see look like some of my born-in-game sims...
baddboy

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 16, 2007, 11:03:00 pm »

I know I've been playing the Sims too long when I wish clothing catalogues came in 3D or on computer so I could donwload the mesh and import it into the game.

Any time you predict failure you have an excellent chance of being right - Dexter Morgan (Jeff Lindsay)
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 16, 2007, 11:50:06 pm »

I'll know the boundaries between the sim world and RL will have become blurred in my vision when I start insulting people in Simlish instead of using the f-word and the c-word.

:blob6:
einahpets65
« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2007, 08:55:44 pm »

When you have a TV show you watch, and then immediatly go to a dowloading forum and ask someone to make the characters for you
JuneFlowers

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2007, 03:39:17 pm »

1) When you start bobbing your head to the music and think it is good.  Cheesy

2) You hear the theme song in your head after you finally tear yourself away from the puter to sleep.  Cheesy
gertruda_1

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 27, 2007, 08:02:46 pm »

Quote from: luckyqod;12369
When you watch a movie
I always do that...Oh..Noooo..I'm addict...:smt120
Damn!!!

I have few:

When you have unnatural opssession for grilled cheese!!

When your partner(wife,girlfriend) have a baby for example is black and you are both white,and you never suspect maybe she was cheating on you?

Why should you... Wink
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 08:27:29 pm by Squinge » Logged
spaceyphysicist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: May 30, 2007, 12:24:53 am »

When you look at yourself in the mirror on a bad hair day and think, *sigh* "Born in game sims never look good..."

"I like my men like I like my coffee: Irish."
--------------------------------------
Simfinity ~ My Hall of Fame ~ Flickr
[/B]
jeditechyrosemary

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 31, 2007, 04:52:33 pm »

When you find yourself wishing your telescope could let you be abducted....

When you find yourself wishing you had a "Fit" mod...

When you find yourself wishing you could look in the mirror and instantly change hair color/style for FREE...

... you might be a Sims addict (Like me). :queen::wav:

Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the universe together.  I am a Geek Goddess (98.0957% on geek forum test) 
Call me Rose.  :saber:
Naaarrf! Poit!  :notsmili:
aenlaasu

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 31, 2007, 10:55:18 pm »

When talking with a random stranger you
a) have an image in your mind of your very own social bar going from green to neutral
b) have thumbnail image in your mind of the person and seeing a short term relationship score advancing beneath it.
Tongue
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 04, 2007, 01:03:06 pm »

when you look through light catologs and wish someone would make those for your game.

When you look at a clothing catolog and decided to make one of the cute tops you see in it.

When you dream that you are playing the sims game

BTW i've had all of these happen XD I'm addicted

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
purpledaddy

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2007, 02:27:22 pm »

LOL! All of these are too good!  I do sometimes find myself quoting Simlish to my children (and I think they understand me! :iconbigg:)

In long meetings at the Bureau of Bureaucracies I look for plumbbobs to see who I can manipulate to adjourn! :iconbigg:

Thanks CC'ers & Webmaster for your work.
Bloody_Tears

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 07, 2007, 08:02:44 am »

i think these are all brilliant. im stuck without my pc at the moment because it died. im really suffering. i want my sims back!!

"I am become Death, destroyer of worlds" Oppenheimer, taken from The Bhagavad Gita.
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 10, 2007, 06:32:57 pm »

I looked at a package of cheese today at the store and thought it said recolorable package instead of reclosable package... so not only have I been playing TS2 for too long but I've also been downloading way too much CC...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: