Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 11:31:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...  (Read 150096 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TiaSarah84

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: October 01, 2008, 01:17:21 pm »

You talk about your sims to your friends like they are real people (and realize you have more stories to tell about sims than real people)

You create your friends in your game (to balance out having stories to tell about real people) and call them to tell them about/yell at them for things they're doing in the game.

You get sick and expect to be healthy the next day because you did nothing but lay around all day
cuddles

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 01, 2008, 03:52:47 pm »

Wow this is the best thread evar! Cheesy

Ok ok my turn.

1-   When you tell people excuses not to go out with them like “Oh I’d LOVE to but I am making a baked Alaska and I can’t possibly tear myself away!”
2-   You have a god complex
3-   When something annoys you about your boyfriend’s behaviour you wish you could download a mod to change him (I am still searching for a mod that allows my bf to clean the bathrooms without being asked).
4-   When you tell people your hunger bar is getting dangerously low.
5-   You wonder where the thought bubbles went.
6-   When you make your sims eat you suddenly feel like having what they are having (I am NOT a grilled cheese fanatic but when I play sims long enough I want one).
7-   When you time your day around sim loadup time (ok if I start loading the game now, by the time I am done my shower I can go load my neighbourhood and then once I’m done my after shower routine everything will be ready to go)
8-   You try and figure out what your lifetime want is (and what other people’s wants are).
9-   You think stealing lawn gnomes is cool.

Guilty of all of these :happy8:
And many of the others that have been mentioned in this thread hee hee
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 12:41:57 pm by cuddles » Logged

If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly . . . very slowly - Gypsy Rose Lee
airway
« Reply #227 on: October 04, 2008, 07:53:35 pm »

You refer to it as woo-hooing.

Just the other day I realized I don't remember when I *didn't* call it that!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 07:56:40 pm by airway » Logged
carolynvicencio
« Reply #228 on: October 05, 2008, 08:30:10 am »

...when you keep upgrading your computer to keep up with all the expansions and your downloads.
TiaSarah84

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 05, 2008, 08:58:03 am »

Or when you decide to just but a separate computer for the Sims. I've already decided I'm getting a new one for The Sims 3, lol. Since my bedroom is on 2 circuit breakers I could actually have both running at the same time without problem, lol
TiaSarah84

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 05, 2008, 08:59:22 am »

OMG, I really need to pay more attention I just realized I said "but" I meant "buy".... Darn cold medicine lol
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 05, 2008, 03:53:33 pm »

when you listen to a song on your ipod and think "this would make a great sim music video!"

when you scream out "ogee plack!!" or "keeya!" and wave your hand in the air because one of your needs bars are too low Cheesy

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
y2krobie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: October 06, 2008, 02:17:48 am »

When you download music just so you can use it for the build/buy mod cause thats what I do and I have over 100 mp3's JUST for that.

aenlaasu

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 07, 2008, 01:24:25 am »

...when you can watch TV and say to a friend/husband 'That exact lamp there on the wall is in the Sims 2 Base Game." Tongue
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: October 10, 2008, 12:14:32 am »

...when going to school or work in your pajama all of a sudden isn't such a big deal.

...when you can actually wait over an hour for your game to load (before the screen goes black in the end of the loading, and you have to do the loading again...)

Quote from: cuddles;1403211

6-   When you make your sims eat you suddenly feel like having what they are having.
7-   When you time your day around sim loadup time (ok if I start loading the game now, by the time I am done my shower I can go load my neighbourhood and then once I’m done my after shower routine everything will be ready to go)

^ the scary part is?
I atually do those things... (not the pajama, though...)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 10, 2008, 09:36:44 pm »

oh...another one! you know you've been playing the sims 2 for too long if you look at a picture of a celeb or someone you know and think, "I'd like to sim that person!"...or think of what they'd look like as a sim (trying to work on Journey sims. might upload them, but who knows?).

Quote from: cuddles;1403211
9-   You think stealing lawn gnomes is cool.

odd....i think one of my sims is about to marry one of those....yeah, she went mental. 'twas not my fault! im just kidding

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
PoisonNightRain

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 13, 2008, 05:47:27 pm »

1. When one of your worst fears come true, you fall to the ground, laughing like a madman.
2. You constantly eye your newspaper to make sure your enemy doesn't steal it.
3. When you feel like you're getting old, you look around for the elixir of life.

:eh:
cuddles

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 14, 2008, 01:18:53 pm »

Quote from: theraven;1413779

^ the scary part is?
I atually do those things... (not the pajama, though...)

Hee hee, I am somewhat relieved to hear that I am not the only one but at the same time, that doesn’t make me feel any less crazy :sad4: lol

If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly . . . very slowly - Gypsy Rose Lee
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 14, 2008, 06:41:57 pm »

When it's time for you to move to another house, you wish you could just place all your furniture as you wish without having to lift it up yourself.

When you could pick how many babies you want.

When you wish could use the INSIM as part of your everyday life.

When you give birth, you wish the baby came from the little green diamond and not you know where LMAO.

Oh yeah, one time I reheated my spaghetti and meatballs in a pot.

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
Becki0_o

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 15, 2008, 07:45:08 pm »

Quote from: Ferdrya747;847022
::smilieiforgetwhi:: When you say "Guess what I did yesterday?" and your friends all say (at the same time too) "You played the Sims." and they're always right.

::smilieiforgetwhi:: Also I always think "That would be great in the sims 2" or "Someone should really make that for the sims 2" when I see certain nice articles of clothing or peices of furniture.

::smilieiforgetwhi:: I actually took grid paper and made an exact replication of my house in sim style. i couldn't make it however because the basemant wasn't working properly and my main floor had two different levels! :scratch:

I actually have an entire binder full of houses that I did on grid paper...is that weird?

"I saw a squirrel! It was doin' like this..."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: