Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 04:51:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...  (Read 149612 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: October 18, 2008, 06:18:46 pm »

when you cradle your newborn baby with one arm. did that once with someone else's plastic baby (you know, those plasitc babies that some people take care of for some class?)

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
cuddles

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 21, 2008, 03:58:25 pm »

Quote from: soulofthesea;1424213
when you cradle your newborn baby with one arm. did that once with someone else's plastic baby (you know, those plasitc babies that some people take care of for some class?)

Was it one of those "Baby think it over" with the neck that could break? They made us care for those back in high school when we were about 14-15 years old. If you would have held it like that back then I would have freaked out on you as the neck breaking was an automatic FAIL. lol (me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! you: iunno thats how the sims do it)

If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly . . . very slowly - Gypsy Rose Lee
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 22, 2008, 06:13:43 pm »

no, it was one of those real care babies, the ones that cry spontaneously. idk, i cant really describe them. i just know im not takin that class. btw, that person handed the baby to me while she was getting something for it in her bag. and she freaked out when she saw me holding it with one arm.
her: WTF ARE YOU DOING?!
me: oops, guess i've been playin sims too long....O__O

getting back on topic:

if you see the bathtub as a something to play with and not, well, a bathtub...

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Feisty32
« Reply #243 on: October 25, 2008, 10:27:46 am »

Quote from: countrygal89;1024626
when you are listening to the stereo on the sims and can pick out almost every song that is playing

and when you dont play just to play but use almost every cheat, hack and game modification out there

i am so guilty about the one using almost every cheat hack and game modification hahahahaha.:worship:

you know you have been playing the Sims 2 for to long when... you put water on the stove and forget about it.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 10:30:29 am by Feisty32 » Logged
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 02, 2008, 08:54:24 pm »

You've been playing sims to long..

1. When you recall clothing you see to clothing your sim has.
(I did that once! This girl was wearing a shirt my sim had, and I yelled to my friend, Oh wow, my sim has that shirt! I wanna buy it!)

2. When you ask your boyfriend to marry you after you've dated 2 hours. :'D
(My sims do that ALL the time)

3. When your mom asks you if you'd like to rent an apartment or live at the dorm, you reply, " I don't have those expantion packs!"

4. When you avoid cheesecake when your pregnant because you don't want to have twins.

5. When after 3 days of being pregnant, you wonder why you haven't began screaming and moaning and spinning around, so you try to spin around all day to make your baby appear.

6. When your friend asks you to put your hair in a beehive the next day, and you say, "But I haven't downloaded that hair yet!"

Bah hah! :'D

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: November 03, 2008, 08:02:54 am »

I have that first one with the IKEA SP. My brother just moved in with his girlfriend, and I was like: "Oeh, my sims have that couch! You guys have the same closet as my sims! Don't you have this *points at screen with Sims 2 loaded* piece of furniture too?"
Makes shopping at IKEA a lot more fun, lol.

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

darkannie

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 05, 2008, 09:17:38 pm »

When you're out in some public place and you walk by a good-looking person and think of them mainly as potential DNA.
Feisty32
« Reply #247 on: November 05, 2008, 10:16:19 pm »

Quote from: darkannie;1445914
When you're out in some public place and you walk by a good-looking person and think of them mainly as potential DNA.

hahahahahahahahaha i love it dark annie you had me laughing out loud teehee.

you know you been playing the sims 2 for too long when.
you see your sim start to make macaroni & cheese,spaghetti etc etc and you get the itching to fix what your sims are fixing themselves something to eat rofl. Smiley.:happy8:
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 06, 2008, 11:48:25 pm »

"Doesn't that child look like a Sim?" "Yeah, look, her mom looks like one of those majorly hacked ones too." "Aw."

Is it bad that I have thought that before?
Honestly though they did look like a sim, but not even in a bad way. The girl looked just like a sim I had made when I first got the game. Lol.
TiaSarah84

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 08, 2008, 04:20:22 am »

When, no matter how many people are in your house, you only prepare enough food for 6 at a time.
Feisty32
« Reply #250 on: November 08, 2008, 05:22:13 am »

you know you've been playing the sims 2 for too long when.....

when you catch your sims bad case of stupidititis hehehehehehehehe.Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 05:33:26 am by Feisty32 » Logged
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 08, 2008, 12:49:25 pm »

-When this topic has got 270+ replies, over 16,500 views, 3+ years, and 14 pages of people coming up with witty ways to describe if somebody's been playing the Sims2 too often.
Lis Noir

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 08, 2008, 01:17:46 pm »

Quote from: darkannie;1445914

This was hilarious!! ROFL!

Je ne comprends pas les hommes, mais je ne veux pas les comprendre
Feisty32
« Reply #253 on: November 08, 2008, 07:01:02 pm »

Quote from: Rock Justice;1448544
-When this topic has got 270+ replies, over 16,500 views, 3+ years, and 14 pages of people coming up with witty ways to describe if somebody's been playing the Sims2 too often.

bahahahahahahahaahaha that was funny.

you know you have been playing the sims 2 for to long  when you sniff under your arms and go woohooey.:blob6:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 07:03:24 pm by Feisty32 » Logged
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 10, 2008, 01:06:40 am »

I know I have been playing for too long, when I got pregnant I was thinking of my trimester in what day I would be if I were a sim.

And when you see a house you like, you think "I wonder if I can build it," and you try anyways.

You meet/or see someone you think "they would make a great sim"

Make yourself just to make mates that you have seen.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: