Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 08:52:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...  (Read 148160 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Feisty32
« Reply #255 on: November 10, 2008, 02:16:20 am »

Quote from: violetlass;1450828
I know I have been playing for too long, when I got pregnant I was thinking of my trimester in what day I would be if I were a sim.

And when you see a house you like, you think "I wonder if I can build it," and you try anyways.

You meet/or see someone you think "they would make a great sim"

Make yourself just to make mates that you have seen.

i'm so guilty as charged about that one seeing a house you like  you think "I wonder if i can build it bahahahahahahahahahahaha.:iamwithstupid1-1:
Mistic

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 10, 2008, 01:09:20 pm »

1. If you go shopping and see a new piece of clothing and say "I never downloaded that how could that be."
2. If you look through a telescope and expect to get abducted.
3. On a date you say "I can't have a whoohoo because I am only 17.."
4. You say "We don't like each other so why did he kiss me?" When he was doing a dare.
5. Your in labor and say "It will come out of my green thing I don't need to shout."
6. On your birthday you jump in the air but don't grow.
7. When you have your first kiss you expect to fly.

P.S Only 4 and 6 are true of me.

[COLOR=mediumturquoise][/COLOR]Cj
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 10, 2008, 05:18:53 pm »

6. On your birthday you jump in the air but don't grow.

Lol! I think I'll start doing that just to be a dork haha.
haleystarlight

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 12, 2008, 02:35:30 pm »

You know you've been playing too long when you avoid your roommate for a night because when you made a sim of her and you... her sim had a crush on yours. O_o
Feisty32
« Reply #259 on: November 17, 2008, 03:26:13 am »

you know have been playing the sims 2 for too long when....

when you catch yourself thinking why the bleepin bleep is the smoke detector not working only to realize 5 minutes later you forgot to install one and three of my sims become barbacue cause of my complete and utter stupidity and forgetfulness rofl.:worship: :iamwithstupid1-1:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 05:18:30 am by Feisty32 » Logged
azacforpeace

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 26, 2008, 03:13:25 am »

You know you've been playing Sims 2 too much when...

01. You want to leave your dishes on the floor and not on the table.

02. You expect greenish gas to be coming from the plate after leaving it for more than 6 hours.

03. You expect pizzas to come in an hour. *exits sarcasm*

04. You realize that making your bed is not by pulling the blanket and patting it a few times.:icon9:

05. You wish you could plead with the Grim Reaper for your grandparents' to have a second chance at living.

06. You wish homework will be completed about 4 times faster with the aid of Apple Juice and when the season Fall arrives.

"Thou shall not miss this movie. Come, witness the miracle." - MadTV Terminator 3
Feisty32
« Reply #261 on: January 06, 2009, 02:47:45 pm »

you have been playing the sims 2 for too long...

when you make an attempt at building a house in the shape of your favorite bands logo  like avenged sevenfolds  deathbat rofl. Rock 

Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 17, 2009, 01:04:21 am »

You've Been Playing Sims Too Long..

When once you reach adulthood, after 25 days, at 6:00 p.m. you freak out, and when someone asks you what's wrong, you say, "I'M GOING TO BE AN ELDER IN 1 DAY!!!"

When after 1 day of pregnancy, you ask the doctor why your stomach hasn't popped yet.

When you see a cute outfit on television and go online trying to find where they downloaded it.

On the first day of school a few years ago, there was a girl that had a shirt that said, "To Write Love on Her Arms" and I had downloaded my sim that the other day, and I was flipping out, Screaming at my friend, MY SIM HAS THAT SHIRT, SHE REALLY DOES! And I was trying to go ask her where she got it but my friend dragged me away.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: January 18, 2009, 07:31:16 am »

LOL!!!!
I was talking to my cousin the other day and we agree that when ever we meet our "soul-Mate" they will instantly glow!!!

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 18, 2009, 10:30:07 am »

LOL! Yup. I rememeber I had a really pretty sim, and I was considering giving her glasses, but I didn't. I brought her out to find her a hubby, and made her see who she thought was attractive.

GOOPY STARTED GLOWING! I knew I shoulda gave her glasses! LOL!

I have been playing sims too long, once I thought that our life was a game, just like Sims when I woke up, hah.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 18, 2009, 09:55:27 pm »

I had a very funny student sim and I dreamed I was her and failed the final exam,lol.
I woke up very depressed,lol.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Sara C.

difficult to see you in this light

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 24, 2009, 02:45:28 pm »

If you think about something and you feel that something bubbles up from your head. (happened recently, lol)

Forget her, she's a predator posing as a house pet.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 24, 2009, 05:28:06 pm »

You've been playing the Sims 2 for too long if...

your friend asks you to go downtown at night, and you day, "NO! We might see a vampire or witch!"

If your mom puts a new window in your room and you walk over to it and cheer about it to yourself.

If you spin around and climb in the shower and start it, and wonder why the heck your clothes are still on.

When you cheer and bark and quck and etc. during, um, real life woohoo..  tongue

When you reject an unattractive guy as you want pretty babies, because eventually you'll grow up and get married.

When you are confused because your best guy/gal friend reject you for a kiss, and say, "Our relationship meter was at least at 50!!!"

When you cry for weeks when your sims die.

I love this smilie.. PARTAYYY

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Hanomaru
Lurky McLurkface

I'll just leave this here.

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 24, 2009, 05:57:48 pm »

...if you're in bed with someone you know has a language fetish, and you whisper sweet nothings in Simlish.
...if you venture out into the snow wearing a raincoat and boots.
...if you wait for the leaves on the front lawn to disappear.
...if you forget your backpack when you go to school. Every day.
...if you're shocked when you get cable and it has more than six channels.

"You're telling me that fifty million screaming friends are never wrong?
I'm telling you that fifty million screaming friends are $&@%ing morons."
James Euringer
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 26, 2009, 01:13:02 am »

When you are confused because your best guy/gal friend reject you for a kiss, and say, "Our relationship meter was at least at 50!!!"

If I said that to a guy and he knew what I was talking about, I swear I would marry him.  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: