Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 03:52:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...  (Read 148109 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: May 17, 2009, 12:08:18 pm »

You know you've been playing the Sims 2 for too long when you STILL can come up with original descriptions of signs that you play the Sims 2 too much.
Ryoute

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 17, 2009, 12:20:41 am »

When you try hitting the 3 button to make you eat faster... then you realize there isn't even a keyboard at the dinner table.

When you see a dog and follow it around trying to pet it thinking it will turn you into a werewolf.

When you try putting your cereal in the oven (Yes, my sims do actually do this from time to time for some reason).

When you start scolding a pet in the sim language.

When you go outsite in the middle of a thunder storm to jump in puddles thinking you have an aspiration to get struck by lightning.
CarolJude

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 03, 2009, 05:35:51 pm »

Same as when I was playing Sims1 - everywhere I look in real life, I want to click on things I want to download or rearrange how things are set up, and get frustrated for a split second that I can't Wink

That and winding up spending an entire 'session' just looking at one website after another, "shopping," and winding up with no time to actually PLAY!
DraculaBiscuits

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: July 05, 2009, 05:08:42 am »

You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...

When your downloads folder is 17.23 GB ( 17, 413 items)

When the first thing you think of in the morning is your sims and you rush to the computer like lunatic.

when you spend well over an hour setting up for a sims wedding party!

To get your boyfriends attention you shout: ShooFlee! ( then he says: thats just creepy)

My DeviantArt album<br />http://decomposedrose.deviantart.com/<br /><br />come see my simmies here!!<br /><br />http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=9
D.aisy
resident slave to fashion

just keep on shooting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: July 05, 2009, 09:43:02 am »

When everytime to make a new sim, you have planned out exactly how their lives would play out XD (ie you marry this girl and you shall have twins!)

When you start making comparisons of your real-life friends to the Sims you've made.

When you look at a model or actor in a magazine and think he/she would make a gorgeous Sim XD

You wish people would have little plumbobs over their heads so you would know if they're in a bad mood or otherwise.

You wish real life relationships would happen quickly and last for as long as you like just like in the game.

Any Stuff pack or Expansion pack you've newly bought would send you into a good mood for the rest of the week XD

When you try to Sim one of your friends, only to make them 100x gorgeous no thanks to all the pretty Bruno make up and Nouk hair you've downloaded!

"this too, shall pass..."
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 09, 2009, 09:09:35 am »

When everytime to make a new sim, you have planned out exactly how their lives would play out XD (ie you marry this girl and you shall have twins!)

You wish people would have little plumbobs over their heads so you would know if they're in a bad mood or otherwise.

You wish real life relationships would happen quickly and last for as long as you like just like in the game.

When you try to Sim one of your friends, only to make them 100x gorgeous no thanks to all the pretty Bruno make up and Nouk hair you've downloaded!

I may or may not be guilty of these....Grin

Anyway, if you can sleep, make a whole neighborhood of Sims, and make a posebox and fully test it, and unlock the Chuck Norris Sim (All of that at the same time), you may have played the Sims 2 a BIT too much.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #321 on: July 09, 2009, 11:07:15 am »

when you have to check your favourite sims sites at least ten times a day, and go crazy if you don't have access to internet for more than three days...

When it's seven o'clock in the morning, and you're still sitting there, playing...

*blushes*

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
gwynethrosebud

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 16, 2009, 12:35:26 pm »

1 If you start doing everything in slow motion (because in the game one min 4 them is 1 sec 4 us!)

2 If you always say the same thing when telling a joke

3 If you think you can just make the tv remote appear by itself and accidently press down on your own hand! Grin
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 19, 2009, 07:27:19 pm »

When you wonder why the task manager doesn't appear.  Then you realize you've been pressing ctrl, shift, c instead of ctrl, alt, del.  blush

Sims by Dasi:

Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 26, 2009, 02:15:49 am »

When you wonder why the task manager doesn't appear.  Then you realize you've been pressing ctrl, shift, c instead of ctrl, alt, del.  blush
Ive done that...multiple times lol.
You know youve been playing the sims 2 too much if you have dreams about recolors you can now make  Mexican
Or if you press 3 to try to speed up plowing on farmtown :/

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 06, 2009, 06:51:50 am »

When the birth of a non-fugly sim makes you want tell your rl friends about the new arrival.

Sims by Dasi:

Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 06, 2009, 07:40:59 am »

When you start comparing what you do in real life to what a sims does. (or vice versa)

When you wonder why you can't stuff a whole pillow in your pocket.

When you wonder why you can't control your neighbor's stereo and tv with your remote.

When you start comparing people to sims instead of the other way around.

I am only guilty of one of these...lol.

I need more freetime.
Haruhitastic
Sir Edward Cullen of Nommington

lolque

View Profile WWW
« Reply #327 on: September 06, 2009, 09:47:40 am »

I do that. XD
And also I was searching for something on the internet once and hit CTRL-SHIFT-C instead of CTRL-F. :|

I'm not twelve; I'm actually 204.
Alternatively, I'm sixteen.
cupcake

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 31, 2009, 02:08:57 pm »

If You Do that i must admit:
You are obsessed with Sims 2 && you dont now what to do with your life...lol YAY
[/color]
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: November 01, 2009, 05:41:36 pm »

You know you've been playing sims too much when you start wondering if your obsession about having cheese sandwiches for breakfast is a bad thing...  rolleyes

You know you've played sims too long when you've fallen asleep in front of the computer again, taking a short catnap while doing pics for a story...

You know you're obsessed with sims when you make a new chapter for your sims story plus make new stuff for the game, instead of doing homework...

You know you're a sims fanatic when you're a 3D student swearing to yourself that in a few years you can do a MUCH better job than EA when it comes to animation...

err...wait a minute...  shocked
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 05:49:59 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23
  Print  

Jump to: