Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:40:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...  (Read 141381 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: November 05, 2009, 10:46:28 am »

You know you've been playing the Sims 2 too much when it becomes necessary to post a thread about ways to tell you've been playing it for too long.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 24, 2009, 03:47:29 pm »

When your kids have a sim fight and it takes you a minute to realize they're teasing you.

Last year they came into my room & started out poking (which should have given me a clue) then did the throw your hands up motion (like sims do to scare the other person into thinking they're going to sock them--sounds included) I was busy saying the obligatory "ok you two none of that", while half paying attention & didn't catch the joke--until the slapping motions (one slap immediately following the other just like the game) and by the time they did "attack" I was roflol.  The little monsters.

Sims by Dasi:

Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 24, 2009, 04:19:50 pm »

Your kids...are AWESOME!  Grin
*fistpump* Hooah!

You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long when you have a real life story that relates to the sims.  Cheesy

I need more freetime.
sunbeach_rocks

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 28, 2009, 11:25:58 am »

1. ur husband leans over 2 have sex w/ u & u tell him we just did... dont do that they get pissed & wonder wtf ur doing when their not hm.

2. u get hungry when ur sim does, & go 2 the bathroom when ur bar is too low!!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 28, 2009, 01:06:01 pm »

Kindly stop using the text/chat speak and use proper words, along with punctuation while posting here on InSIM. If you need to know what I mean by this, check this post and specifically, this section of it:

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

And last but not least, keep the language PG-13. While you may feel that some words are fine to use, staff may feel otherwise and they can and will call you on it and you could receive a warning.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: December 29, 2009, 07:37:16 pm »

...when you wish while at work you could type in boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true on your keyboard, and gingerly slide someones bladder bar down to the point where they're about to wet themselves, then watch the haul tail to the bathroom screaming like a maniac.

...when the idea of two females randomly getting into a pillow fight sounds more annoying to you then appealing.

...when you dust off your old copy of SS3 just to realize the game is still FRAKKIN' EPIC after all these years. No WONDER my sims can't stop playing it.  Grin

...when Don Lothario has officially slept with every female in Pleasantview. (I should get a trophy for that one...)

killacammy

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 16, 2010, 08:41:01 am »

'EH LAH KAHN DAH!' I mean... move out the way! rolleyes

I know this post is how old, but i just had to post that lol....
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 18, 2010, 12:01:29 pm »

Not really, no, you didn't. If it lain dormant for this long you should have left it alone.  tongue

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
  Print  

Jump to: