Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:09:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...  (Read 141601 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xxNikkixx
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2005, 12:46:34 am »

Quote from: luckyqod
When you watch a movie and are thinking to yourself "I have that couch, stairs, etc. for my sims."

Is that bad? I also do it at malls regarding any household item and clothes, and if my sims don't have it, I find myself wishing they did. *sigh*  :wink:
Bondage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2005, 01:01:03 am »

..This actually happened to me a few times.. I had a dream about the Sims.. I actually picked up Simmish, and a few times almost said it to people.. I seem to have weird dreams involving Sims, Tetris..And toasters.

I AM THE PINK LEMONDE OF EVIL!!  muahaha!!!
http://twiztedcreation.proboards70.com/index.cgi
Sim2Kid405

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2005, 08:21:31 pm »

Bondage, I think its time for you to stop drinking too much coffee and get enough sleep, to much time on the sims and eating toaste and playing tetris while on the sims don't help either.

You might be playing to long when you think your in the construction business.
When you make an airplane out of a newspaper.
If you think your watch has your motive's on it.

Who\'s your daddy Sims
Pinaygirl10

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2005, 01:08:41 am »

i sing to one of the college rock songs its kinda catchy and then i tell my bro that my sim can play the guitar getter than you..lol

A good friend will bail you out of jail,but a great friends will be sitting in the cell next to you saying,\"That was awesome!\"
GucciSim2

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2005, 10:25:48 am »

1-YOu have just become an adult, and are already freaking out about becoming an elder. 'when asked 'Why?' You reply "bemomes and elder in 26 days...becomes an elder in 26 days...

2-after having a baby, you have bought toddler toys.  When questioned, you say 'I have to be ready! She becomes a toddler in 3 days!'

3-  You never buy shoes because they come with the pants!

4- YOur in labor!!!! You notice that you can do this the easy way or the hard way....so you spin around.

5- Your teenage daughter is pregnat!!! Buy you say to yourself 'How could this be! I never downloaded a teen woohoo hack..."

*6- you get unexpectadly pregnat! But you say 'Nono...i cant be pregnat..i never clicked 'Try for baby'

http://www.insimenator.net
I heard that Giraffes go  moo. It  was like a big discovery. Those Giraffes are posers...
irony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2005, 06:55:25 am »

- You forget to dust and do laundry because Sims don't do it.

Usul_Princess

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2005, 06:55:27 pm »

You're pissed about having stretch marks and crows feet Tongue

You don't understand why your face is full of wrinkles when you become an elder.

You wonder why its a crime to knock over the tombstone of your arch nemesis.

You don't question your husband's 20 or so illegitamate children because you never caught him cheating.
Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2005, 04:03:35 am »

i like number 6!! guccisim2

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
midnightsnackcake

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2005, 03:40:54 am »

- When you sit down with an real architect and go over your home design based on a home built in the sims.
- When you make yourself in the game and create actual clothing that you own for yourself.
- When you think your life will be played out better in the sims but in turn your real, sorry life actually occurs instead.
- When all your skill bars are full and you wonder why you still failed that test in chemistry.
- When the sim version of yourself becomes your idol.
- When you think you can make chili con carne for real and you still burn it.
- When you start comparing yourself to a sim.
- When your in a real conversation and you start talking about a sim like it someone you know.
- When all your sim's stuff looks better than yours.
- When you post your picture as an avatar, but that avatar is not a photo, but a sim version of yourself instead.
- When your avatar sim is not what you really look like, but whom you wished you looked like.
- When a sim is attractive to you.
- When one of your family members plays the game for the first time and wonders why they, along with the rest of the family   are in the game.
- When a host a sims party.
- When you eat beans out of a can.
- When you serve beans out of a can.
- When you hum songs from the game.
- When you create a hack that lets you export things out of the game and into real life.

and I can go on forever....

Trying to remember where I am....I think im lost.
SweetChuchieFrita

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2005, 01:35:06 pm »

When you watch a movie and are thinking to yourself "I have that couch, stairs, etc. for my sims."

ROTFL! I've done that!! I was shoppin and I saw a dress JUST like the one my sims had and I nearly yelled,"MY SIM HAS THAT!!"

~*~ChuChieFrita~*~
Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2005, 03:14:20 am »

Quote from: SweetChuchieFrita

ROTFL! I've done that!! I was shoppin and I saw a dress JUST like the one my sims had and I nearly yelled,"MY SIM HAS THAT!!"

thats funny  :lol:  i sometimes go to the store and buy something and i think to myself wow my sim would look great in this and then i feel kinda dumb

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
kins
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2005, 11:44:59 pm »

Quote from: timalan
1.  If you open your wardrobe, spin round and are disappointed to find you're still wearing the same clothes.

2.  If you sit on the toilet fully dressed and make a mess of your pants.

3) If your loved one dies and you get a little sad, but 2 minutes later, you start playing red hands all in a good mood again
kins
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2005, 01:44:58 am »

Quote from: kins
3) If your loved one dies and you get a little sad, but 2 minutes later, you start playing red hands all in a good mood again

*You have a baby, but you keep reffering to it as a "nubu".

*You know it's OK to get into a fight, 'cuz if you lose, your'e still in perfect shape.  No blood and bruises.

*You look down to make sure you still have a wee-wee.
hazard04

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2005, 05:25:46 pm »

You are tired and hungry and attempt to put in the maxmotives cheats on your invisible keyboard and realize the cheat doesn't work.

When you go to bed you try to sleep in your coffin.

When you move your gravestones to your neighbor's house they all wave goodbye to you.

The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss, and move silently among us.
Meek_Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2005, 06:56:18 pm »

You press control+shift+c instead of alt+control+delete when your are on the desktop expecting a cheat window to come up
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: