Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:31:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...  (Read 141470 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dark_Delights

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2005, 05:43:08 am »

You've been playing with the Sims 2 for too long when....

10. You act like the Collector, searching for more people to turn into sims, even yourself....

9. You say inside the Church, "I'm God and thou shall do as I say....Clean those toilets for once in your lives, my Sims!"

8. You tell people to go "blah" like vamps, even if it's your stepmom.

7. You dress up as Count SimGod and risk being burned to death by the sun, despite all of the sunscreen you have.

6. You wanted to click on your mouse so that you can order from the Japanese pizza company from overseas with your credit card bills getting high because of it. Pizza Hut ultimately sues you afterwards...

5. You asked the priest to marry you to the computer because you fell in love with Gippal from FFX-2 inside TS2. Of course, you may want to stick with a cheap mail-order Russian man instead since the law may not let you marry everything except, for in Missouri, a man instead of a woman. Good thing you'll let him end up being the US citizen by marrying him (maybe a rumor indeed).

4. You explain why Jesus was only a Sim created by some guy named God who looks at sleazy pictures online.

3. You go to Las Vegas to create the wedding for people TS2 style. That's means simply translated from Simlish, "I love you so much I want to create a baby sim with you" to each other while passing rings under the pink rose arch.

2. You get yelled at by a guy online after complaining about your Sims appearing from the computer to woohoo with your mom. Of course, that man is actually a girl with a deep voice similar to a man's, even though "he" repeatly called you a moron for talking about the Sims getting inside this world.

And number one for knowing if you're been playing with TS2 too long....

1. Your mom died by flies after you clicked the mouse button on death by flies option. Now, who knows anything about getting way with murder this way since no one will believe that conservative minister next door?

"Slashed across my heart, Is a pain no one shall know. For only the higher being knows The single pain That I was born with, For the warrior has yet to come, But the pain remains even if I die..."
jaejae

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2005, 04:42:08 pm »

#1- You're P.O.ed that you can't find anyone who even looks close to the sim of your dreams.
#2- Wondering out loud that you haven't even ran into thre grand vampire when your clubbing.
#3- When in a fight you scream "If you were a sim, I would burn you alive."
#4- Wishing someone would make their cd in the sim lanuage.
#5- When you turn down a date saying you would but you would feel you were cheating on your sim.
#6- When you are staying up all night cursing at the people who have downloaded Final Fantasy Characters except the ones you really want.
jaejae

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2005, 04:48:22 pm »

Oh I have another one... When you finally realize that your sim has a better social life then yourself.
When your sim has had more dates in 6 hours than you have had in your whole life.
Dark_Delights

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2005, 01:25:59 am »

12. You wanted to marry Lord Mi-Ihen from TS2 that you've created so badly, you've invented the machine that accidently brought him in front of it. Now, you've to pay 30,000 bucks for that bashed-up piece of crap that brought him here in the first place. Plus, he's even worse than you've expected out of your dream husband even without the single clue of what he'll do to your prized electronics except for the TV without any satellite dish.

13. You are quickly finding ways to get inside your computer without creating the self-sim of yourself. Now have your shrink think you're completely nuts enough to be operated on yet?

14. You want to become the Emperor of the Earth by turning everyone into your slave sims. Now, who wants to bring me some pizza as well as some make-up for the date with one of my male slave sims?

15. You actually sacrifice some of your sims to the great sim god named Indrus Maximus Bendis, which is actually a female sim with a very deep male voice. Of course, you sacrificed too much of your Kenny sims to her without even replacing a single one for yourself.

16. You've changed yourself into one of the sims without a single thought that you're a male wraith with only a sugar-high anime fan with a really punk-rock style inside. Of course, who would be impressed by a bluish-green man with heavy make-up and a gothic-lolita costume as well as black markings that would make things even worse?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 08:59:20 pm by Dark_Delights » Logged

"Slashed across my heart, Is a pain no one shall know. For only the higher being knows The single pain That I was born with, For the warrior has yet to come, But the pain remains even if I die..."
cocokittyrocks

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2005, 04:06:03 pm »

when you look around for the 'undo' button
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2005, 01:40:40 pm »

[QUOTE=midnightsnackcake- When you eat beans out of a can.

Holy cow, I've been doing that for years!

When you spend your entire work day sat in front of a computer just thinking about going home and spending the rest of the evening in front of another computer:!:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
hana1989

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2005, 03:18:29 pm »

1. when you have a baby and wounder why you do not go staight back to your before hand size!
2. when a re teacher or priest ask you 4 your opinone of how the world was created and you say:
well, god 1st had a game called dinosors and he really liked them and then got an expantion pack and started to play with the cave men and then got bord with the dinosors so killed them off and then he got a new expantion pack and so on in till the present day!!!!
when i told my re teacher this he looked at me as if i was a bit weird!! :?
sorry Teresa i had forgotten!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 07:17:32 am by hana1989 » Logged

BaNaNa in LoVe:love1:
Teresa

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2005, 03:53:55 pm »

Hana if you can type in correct english please do so
Rules/Guidelines: #5. Do NOT type in l33tspeak.
it can get your post deleted.

I came upon a concrete ball which triangles in the wind!

Check out this wonderfull site... link below

http://www.insimenator.net/

Make a Difference and Give a child a Hug!
indalu12

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2005, 04:17:09 pm »

1- You`ve began to sing Shicka Zicka Zoom.

"i'm finding it hard to believe, we're in heaven...."
Dark_Delights

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2005, 06:12:23 am »

17. You can't stop of thinking of ways to kill Kenny in front of your own sims.

18. You just wanted a Volkwagon beetle after you get one for your sim. Of course, your sim is very metrosexual so who cares when you copy his lifestyle?

19. When the Catholic priest reads from Genesis, you think of creating Adam and Eve to just mess around in the rainforest while you create the Fonz to tempt them to eat Lobster Thermidore in TS2 when talking about his latest attempts on the motorcycle. Now that doesn't make complete sense....

20. Speaking about not making complete sense, you explained that Chewbacca was born in TS2, moved to one planet to grow up on, and then lived with the wookies for the rest of his life in front of your science class. You got a F as the result of making that stupid theory about that wookie from Star Wars.

21. You dress up like one of your sims while being inside college. Now who can explain why people end up dressing up like Goopy?

Silvershimmer
Squinge's Biatch

I farted :|

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2005, 03:08:00 am »

1) When you've stayed up all night and half a day playing thinking you've only been playing for an hour.

2) When someone asks you what you do for a living and you say your a criminal mastermind. You then realise that's what your sim does.

3) When your out on a date and your wondering when and where the matchmaker is so you can buy a potion.

4) When you start saying let's "woohoo" and your partner looks at you like you've gone mad.

5) When you start wondering why there's no thought bubble over someones head when they are sleeping, showing what they are dreaming.

6) When you think you are really earning money and start wondering why it's not in your bank account.:angry7:

7) When you see someone famous on tv. eg. Brad Pitt and you wonder what modder made him and then immediately go to computer to download him!

8.) When you realise it not so easy to influence someone to clean, write your research paper, etc

9) When your man breaks up with you cause you spend too much time on the game and not with him:bawl:

10) When you go to forums writing about reasons of how you know if you spend too much time playing the sims.:tongue5:

*Sings* Cuz Ima blonde yeah yeaaah yeahhh!
lizabeth83
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2005, 08:23:02 pm »

You start eying strangers faces and wondering how Simmish their features look ... "Doesn't that child look like a Sim?" "Yeah, look, her mom looks like one of those majorly hacked ones too." "Aw."
Waya101

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2006, 07:10:09 am »

"5- Your teenage daughter is pregnat!!! Buy you say to yourself 'How could this be! I never downloaded a teen woohoo hack..."

Now i know im in trouble. When I first read this, i woundered how your teen could get pregnet without a teen woohoo hack...:scratch:

I didn't do it!!!
Winner Teen Prom, Ms Femme Fatale, Mr. Inspiration

"I may not be much to speak of, but I am a Hell of a bloke to talk about." Andy Capp
kaitco

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2006, 11:54:24 am »

1.) When trading daily stories with friends, you have to consciously keep from mentioning things like Dustin and Angela Broke just had another baby or how proud you were when Alexander Goth made Dean's List.

2.) When you get up from playing for hours and realize it is still Thursday night and not Tuesday morning like you thought when you pressed the quit button.

3.) When you have dreams in Simlish.

4.) When you scheme of ways to put the R&B, Hip Hop and College Rock songs onto your iPod.

5.) When the latest expansion comes out a few days before your birthday, but none of your friends buy it for you because they know you've had it since the morning it came out.

DorienneSmith.com ~ where life finds meaning...or at least, that is what I claim

SImsMoM101

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2006, 05:29:23 pm »

When you try to explain to your teenager that you need a higher lifetime relationship score to say that to a girl.  When you poke someone and call them a butter dud.  When you dream and your characters are all sims.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: