Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:53:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...  (Read 141326 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
panicdevil_666
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2006, 02:56:16 pm »

you know youve played too much sims when...

1.You bring an empty sack the size of you head to your girlfriends/boyfriends house,hoping somthing big will magically appear in a cloud of red dust
2.When you start to notice a bump in your own pregnancy,then you start eating cheesecake around the clock
3.you walk behind the couch to exersise,and still know what moves to do
4.when you can doing a completley diffrent exersize routine than whats on the television
5.you buy a pair of glasses,and then try to make them turn into wings
6.when you are at the clothing store and buy everything thinking every peice of clothing is only 95 dollars
7.when you actually take time from your day to explain to all your friends what a simolean is.
8.when you make an exact duplicate of a simolean,and you use it to buy groceries *bonus* and the grocer accepts it!!!
9.when you leave dirty plates on the floor,hoping someone will be engulped by flies.
10.when you start eating from dirty plates on the floor.
11.when you are afraid to take a shower because the "cencor" isnt there.
12.when you are in labor,and just once you try spinning around *bonus*it works *double-bonus* you dont catch your child
13.when you hire some guy to hold a plumbob over hour head *bonus* you yell at him for not making the plumbob white.
nyczalex

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2006, 07:09:21 pm »

when you been browsing the forums for 8 hours looking on how to work with all this magic on the sites
MellieC

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2006, 08:28:16 pm »

When you type Ctrl+Shift+C on the desktop and realize that doesn't bring up the Task Manager.

I've so done that. :lol:

1.)You wonder why that guy you've been dating for 3 days hasn't proposed to you yet.

2.)You start placing your hands over your ears and yelling "La la la" really loud when a perfect stranger starts talking to you about something you have no interest in.

3.)You walk up to a perfect stranger and try to give them a friendly hug and wonder why they reject you.

4.)You get on Monster.com and wonder where the accept position button is.

5.)You pick up a newspaper looking for a job, find one you want, go to work and wonder why the management has no idea who you are.

7.)You're terrified to use your telescope at night for fear you'll get abducted by aliens

8.)You all of the sudden start burning your macaroni and cheese even though you've been cooking it for years with out incident.

9.)You go to your computer to look for furniture, click on a picture and wonder why it's not showing up in your house.

10.)You intentionally set off your smoke detector just to see if "that cute fireman" will show up at your door.

11.) You see a guy with a big belly and wonder if it's from beer or if he's actually pregnant.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 08:33:44 pm by MellieC » Logged

Any J Rock fans here?  If so, I could use some critquing. Smiley
Click Here
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2006, 11:34:12 pm »

You threaten to sue when people post your suscriber content for free on sites, even though you know it is a game
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 03:22:47 pm by Frog_Man » Logged
Daisy

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2006, 06:37:57 am »

Oh I am scared now... but oh well I'm always playing the sims 2.

1. When you start talking in a mirror then 2 hours later say "I've maxed my charisma"
2.When your walking you stop when something or someone is in front of you, even though you can just squeeze past them in real life.
3. When there is a fire in your house and the smoke alarm sets off you stand there panicking thinking the fire men would come in 30 seconds.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2006, 07:13:26 am »

Guilty of:
  • Making a self sim, then thinking "Damn, I wish I looked that good"
  • Making sims of members of your favourite band and pairing your self sim with (at least) one of them out of wishful thinking :lol:
  • Envying the lifestyle of your self sim; wishing you had as much money, etc.
  • Buying your sims a car, then wishing it was that easy to learn to drive in real life
  • Wishing that being able to play every musical instrument imaginable was only a matter of raising creativity points
  • Using your self sim to try out different make up styles and outfits
  • Feeling tempted to take up stargazing with a very expensive telescope in the hope of meeting aliens
  • Wishing vampires really existed so you could get yourself bitten by one
  • Or being grateful vampires don't exist as you'd fear going out on the town at night
  • Wondering (or hoping) the kids you'd have in real life would turn out as cute as your self sim's kids

I think that's it :lol: I don't envy my self sim's family though, it's a real mess lately and it's gonna get worse :devill:

No requests please
susaninsturgis

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2006, 08:16:13 am »

LOL when your sleeping at the keyboard, or almost totally out of it, when the camera is in motion, and is going through the walls, you think your car is crashing through the wall, then you wake up just then, relieved. Your not in your car, your at your desk, and sims is on.

One time i went to sleep thinking I had paused the game. I came back a while later all but one had died, I didnt save game, to my relief, and lol so my Sims were spared. So now careful to walk away simmies on pause. lol
SimTaarna

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2006, 10:54:18 pm »

When you leave the house, you examine furniture, grocery, etc. stores to see how you can re-create them in your game instead of actually doing any real shopping.

When a date asks what you like to do for fun, and you discuss how you're trying to make an alien takeover in Strangetown by impregnating male subjects.

When you look at sim pictures or make some sims in CAS and start to develop crushes, lol.

When you feel like showering after every trip to the bathroom, because it's more hygenic than washing your hands Wink
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 22, 2006, 08:12:29 am »

I feel the same way about all the cyber/gothic outfits I've downloaded. If only my wardrobe was as extensive as my body shop content in real life!

:blob6:
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 22, 2006, 04:55:20 pm »

Tell me about it - I'd love for a lot of my sim's outfits to be in my real-life wardrobe Sad A lot of them I can't even find or are too expensive Sad

No requests please
retrotrut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: December 23, 2006, 08:09:10 pm »

when its the only topic that u want to talk about Tongue

Dido's new album "Safe Trip Home" is coming out on November 17 2008. More information found on http://www.didomusic.com and http://www.retro-trut.blogspot.com Smiley
simkitty181

I know I'm crazy, I'm know I'm crazy...I know I am

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2006, 04:03:45 am »

1 ) When you pee your pants you expect a big puddle on the floor.
2 ) When it takes you 2 seconds to do the dishes
3 ) When you stare at a picture all day trying to descirbe it in simlish.
4 ) When you expect a carpool to come exactly at (what ever time) your carpool is suposed to come.
5 ) When you laugh at stupid things like a horror channel.
6 )  When you look through a telescope and panic thinking "What am I doing...I might get abducted by aliens!"
7 )Rome downtown at night worried you might get bit by a vampire.
8 )When you get paid every time you get home from work.
9 ) To think both you and a spouce or couple could cram into a little tinny change both and have *ahem* woohoo and expect to be pregnent straight away.
10 )When you have a little baby about 2 years old,  turn 3 and expect her/him to be walking talking and have toatally perfect motor skills.
11 )  When you buy an empty lot and expect a house to built (with NO ONE there)  and have it fully furnished right before your eyes.  While your frozen.
12 )When you think.  Why did I buy those upper cuppboards.  I never use them.
13 )When you want new furniture,  you expect a mouse to come along,  make you get up,  move to some room, and come back in the room a second later and see a new couch and yo suddenly have more money but you can`t to use it.
14 )When you see it goes to 7 o`clock and expect it to go from nice and sunny to sudenly night time.
15 )At 6`clock every day,  you get a year older and think.  Oh my.  Tomorow I`ll be old!
16 )When you get a picture of somthing you want for clothing,  copy and paste it.  you expect it to be your clothes as you print you picture onto your clothes.
18 )When you hate somthing somone did that you expect a + sighn or a - sigh to pop up above your head.
19 )When you think you have a friend you try checking a bar to see if it has 50+ on the friend ship bar and go up to them and day, your my friend.
20 )When you go up to a friend,  put your hands behind you back,  automaticly hear a *ka ching* noise and expect a wrapped box and just give it to them. and have them shake the box.  What happens if it had somthing brakable in it.
21 )Say some jibirish and hope somone will here you and answear.
22 )go up to a puddle,  take a mop out of the air,  or your pants,  and slosh the water every where and expect the puddle to be gone.  even outside
23 )when you see some one (no offence) uggly,  you expect a plastic surgery kit to appear right infront in you, and say "I hope your in the platinum mood right now or else you will have a really deformed."
24 )When you look at some one with the same shirt as you expet it is more longer and poofy and pretty and say,  "I wonder where that got that mesh"
25 )When you turn on your stereo and expect it to be one the statio you expect,  and then you fall asleep with it on and then get back up and have a coniption fit and get mad and have to turn it off to go to sleep.
27 )When you go shopping at the moll with some friends and then say "My sim has that"  then they think your a nut job

(I`m sorry if any of these where previously stated and some of these are true *blush* )
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 04:31:46 am by simkitty181 » Logged
darkener14

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: December 25, 2006, 04:26:52 pm »

when you start explaining the genius of Sims2 to your stoner friends.
when you tell them about the next contest you're going to sign up for.
when you start yelling at your parents and it turns into simlish.

Children on the streets using guns and knives,
Taking drugs and each other’s lives,
Killing each other using knives and forks,
And calling each other names like dork.
"Think About It" -- Flight of the Conchords
darkener14

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2006, 06:15:19 pm »

4. You find that you are thinking about which one of your sim children are going to need to grow up next...during school.
5. You think you've only been on for a few minutes when it's been over 3 hours (damn cc and load up!)

Children on the streets using guns and knives,
Taking drugs and each other’s lives,
Killing each other using knives and forks,
And calling each other names like dork.
"Think About It" -- Flight of the Conchords
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2006, 05:22:47 pm »

Quote from: darkener14;490955
4. You find that you are thinking about which one of your sim children are going to need to grow up next...during school.
5. You think you've only been on for a few minutes when it's been over 3 hours (damn cc and load up!)

Yep... :oops:

Well, University in my case Wink

No requests please
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: