Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:44:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...  (Read 141482 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2007, 03:47:06 pm »

i've had dreams about the sims before. that's what i get for playing it for six hours without a break!

and i now have to reinstall. Dammit!!

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
BloodPledge

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2007, 11:25:24 pm »

Quote from: cherrydollphi;13795

when you pre-order an expansion pack and then dream of playing it, then waking up to go play it but only to realize you dont have it yet... :cry:

Dude that's happened to me so many times...

Blame the mimes, it's their fault.
adamato68
« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2007, 09:18:51 pm »

You look around for the 'undo' button when you make a mistake.
timberwolf73

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2007, 01:35:23 am »

When you go into a swimming pool and constantly check to make sure none of the ladders have been removed.
beowulf437

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2007, 05:34:16 pm »

The other day I was thinking after finishing my cup of coffee in the living room I should walk through the kitchen, the back room and down to the basement to my son's room and put my coffe cup on his night stand.

UlaumeSarestes

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2007, 08:47:58 am »

Quote from: luckyqod;12369
When you watch a movie and are thinking to yourself "I have that couch, stairs, etc. for my sims."

NO. THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME. :puke:

It was a cool dragon sofa...
Britpoptarts

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 20, 2007, 06:20:20 pm »

When you are distracted while driving through the Historical District and wishing that those stairs, windows, shutters, columns, porches, wrought iron details, archways, cupolas, doors, gates, stonework, curved stairs, widow's walks, ivy, live oaks with Spanish moss, azalea bushes, seagrass, tabby stucco walls or special grey-red brick walls were available in game.

And then you plot on how to use existing in-game objects to simulate the look anyway.

And manage not to run any red lights. :-P

When you are about to chortle "Woo Hoo!" because something good has just happened, you worry that people will think you are talking about pixel people sex.

You are annoyed that you have to buy insurance and gasoline, and and have to wash your car, and anything other than off street driveway parking requires a More Awesome Than You hack fest.

You get hungry when your Sims do, and take bathroom breaks when they look shifty and frantic and run to the Sim loo. Since your Sims get hungry approximately 40 times an hour, soon you need a fat mesh for yourself :snorting: and wish that treadmilling for an hour or two would take care of it.

When on a date, you avoid sweet little old ladies in hats, fearing assault and battery might ensue. :happy8:

Everything in your house has to be placed a square away from everything else and lined up nicely, otherwise you fear you'll get stuck and start whining and waving your arms at the ceiling.

Lowering your pants or raising your skirt to use the bathroom suddenly seems weird.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 21, 2007, 03:27:18 am »

When there is something obstructing your path, you have a tendency to flail your arms about and complain instead of simply trying to move the object, navigate your way around it or jump over it, regardless of the object's size. Even a coffee cup on the floor can cause an obstruction!!

Oh, and you're also likely to look up into the sky, complain and wave your arms about if you're hungry, tired, bored etc.

:blob6:
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2007, 05:34:39 am »

When somebody tells you to "get a life" you reply with "But I have my sims..."

-Gemma-
xliikewoahx31

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2007, 11:27:48 pm »

you dream of dating the hottest sim in the neighborhood

[After Highschool Life]
          JOIN! =]
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 24, 2007, 01:09:28 am »

Dunno if this one has been said, but: when you have the Sims 2 building theme as a ring tone on your cell phone.
When you have the neighborhood music as a ring tone on your cell phone,
You wonder why you can't just re-create a dead pet in the CAS screen and then find them at your feet waiting to have their ears scratched.
You want your kid to go to bed at seven p.m. so you can have extra playing time.
You have trouble meeting the bills and try to use the familyFunds cheat.
You type that cheat in like the way I just did when you are only talking about it.
You build a better computer just for your sims game. (Guilty! The parts should be here next week!)
You wish that you could use the swatch thingie to re-upholster your furniture.
You look for the carpets that cost only 5 simoleons a square at the nearest Carpet Land.
You actually DO steal a neighbor's lawn gnome or kick over their flamingo.
When the hubby wants you out of the bathroom, tell him to wizz on the flamingo.
Look for the dishwasher and trash compacter when you don't actually HAVE one.
Get your mouth set for steak before going to the fridge and be po'ed when you only have hot dogs or vienna sausages. (ICK! skinned weinies!)
You dont' want to have trees or bushes in your yard for fear of being bitten and turned into a werewolf.
You forget how funny Mel Brooks movies are and have to be forcibly dragged from your computer to watch one while someone else hides the power cord to computer. (Guilty!)
You know that politicians would look better as sims.
You wish that you could take the ladder out of the pool so your most hated enemy would drown.
You wonder where in the heck the free will toggle for your toddler is so that you can override his desire to go where ever he darn well pleases.
I think that is about it for now, I have been resisting this thread ever since I first saw it and I just couldn't do it any more. Mea culpa! Mea culpa!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
playsimlove

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2007, 03:05:09 am »

at the risk of this already being said (I have actually done the first 3 and the last 2):

While cooking look above your head to see if you have a skill meter.

fufill a want and think what reward can I get

forgeting to take the garbage to the curb because you think
garbage men don't exist

go on a date with your spouse and say "Want to public woohoo"

Turn to your spouse and say "Lets try for a baby"

be dissapointed that when you slide your hands back and forth (from foot to head) the bed still isn't made.

be dissapointed that you can't pull random objects from thin air

~again I am not sure if these have already been said if they have gmti and I am sorry for repeating it~
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 03:08:08 am by playsimlove » Logged
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2007, 01:21:14 pm »

More of these apply to me than I will admit. :nana:

Still want to be able to Click shift and have the whole room painted in 2 seconds flat!

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 26, 2007, 05:08:51 pm »

When you've bought your new car, you want the number plate to be:

TH3SIM52

or

you're gutted when you find out the other million and one geeks on this board already have that!

-Gemma-
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 28, 2007, 12:33:48 am »

You are in the process of building a monster computer to be able to hold all of your ep's and downloads!
When you dream, you have sim menus above your head in the dream! Scary, that...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: