Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:38:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...  (Read 141506 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Morbia

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2007, 04:08:58 pm »

when you wear your wedding ring on your midding finger
Nightywolf

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2007, 07:32:27 pm »

I made all of these up soley without looking at anyone elses, so I'm not deliberately duplicating anything from anyone else.

You know you're playing too much of the Sims 2 when...

1)     You find yourself washing your dishes in the bathroom sink.

2)     You set your microwave on fire on porpuse, expecting to be able to use it afterwards.

3)     You smash your TV after buying it and expect to get some money back.

4)     You try to put trash in your trashcan and wonder "Why won't it fit?"

5)     You fear your kids will be taken by the social worker if they go to school in a bad mood.

6)     When you marry your to-be spouse, you expect instant mind control over his/her actions.

7)     You put groceries in the fridge, only to be puzzled why they fell out.

Cool     You put a plant next to the fireplace and light the match...

9)     You think that your bill payments must always be divisible by two.

10)   You start to think that bills come every 3 days, when they only come once a month.

11)   You get happy memories of life insurance when your loved ones die.

12)   You wish you could meet Mystery Sim in real life, rather than that mystery someone.

13)   You are afraid you won't reach the top position of your job because you don't have very many friends.

14)   You get wierd stares when you say "OHMA!".

15)   You open a toy store with the feature item named "Sir-Bricks-A-Lot".

16)   You regularly go to modthesims2.com looking for a mod that lets you transfer yourself into the simworld.

17)   You begin hearing sim voices in your head all the time.

18)   You now hate your friend, and go to a green house trying to order a Cow Plant.

19)   You know where everything in your house is because your seem house looks identical.

20)   You're like me reading all this to be sure you don't have the symptoms of "toomuchsimsitis"! Cheesy

"Gimme Da bannana, or Gimme Da bird!  YOU DECIDE!"
Morbia

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 30, 2007, 12:07:00 am »

you "freak out" when you enter a room where someone is naked.. even if you can't see them.

you think of something to put in ths thread while playing the game, only to forget it after exiting.
pinkbronw82
« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2007, 05:12:35 am »

When you wake up thinking that you have to order more groceries because you are at a six.
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2007, 06:54:31 am »

When the reaper starts to look like Martha Stewart.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 01, 2007, 06:58:06 am »

When all you remember of the Reaper is that he comes from a quaint drinking Village with a slight fishing problem.

When your kid won't stop crying and you figure it must be a hack conflict!.LOL
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 07:14:43 am by PrincessJen » Logged

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
tntmac fans7

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 01, 2007, 12:05:15 pm »

This is all great! I haven't laughed so hard in days! Keep it up, guys!

Tyler or Tommy Cheesy
web.mac.com/jgilbertproductions

Macs shall prevail!
Apples rule!
Morbia

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 01, 2007, 03:32:46 pm »

when you find wiping to be uncanny
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 02, 2007, 05:09:42 pm »

Quote from: playsimlove;594844

be dissapointed that when you slide your hands back and forth (from foot to head) the bed still isn't made.

You've never had an extremely lazy sim make the bed, have you? It's a classic :laugh:

No requests please
kaitcat1124

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 02, 2007, 06:37:49 pm »

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!
Off topic: do you like my avatar i drew it myself

My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God, and I didn't. He says: Where have you been all my life?
You say: Where I'll be the rest of your life — in your wildest dreams.
"Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows."Jennifer Unlimited
hopawaay109

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 02, 2007, 07:03:42 pm »

Quote from: taniaissimo;13803
When U keep wishing u could press 3 to speed up ur day.

Oh man...i've actually done that...i was waiting for something to load...and i automatically started pressing the 3 button a bajillion times while wondering why 3 didn't help...boy, did i feel stupid when i realized i wasn't playing the sims but waiting for an application...
:sign6:
I think i even had a dream where i was in a weird situation i wanted to get out of thinking "3 3 3, oh wait no, this is not the sims..."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 07:27:09 pm by hopawaay109 » Logged

"And that's why you never make assumptions...because you make an ass out of you and mumptions." :asshole:

See my retro/music inspired sims 2 creations here :rr:

Looking for Sim contests? Go to Simoasis! :]
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 02, 2007, 07:10:59 pm »

Has anyone else had strange dreams where their sims appear in real life? :oops:

No requests please
hopawaay109

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 02, 2007, 07:23:37 pm »

when you start making up words to the sim 2 loading songs (i sadly do this...i know, lame)
When you look in the mirror expecting you hair and makeup to suddenly *poof* be glamourous
when you think, " the fridge is full, i can make whatever i want"
when the mac and cheese is in your fridge
when you expect your dog to only go number 1 (only when i'm sleepy)
when you think you can aquire all knowledge from a single green book. (if only if only)
when your childrens books are as big as the all-knowledge-in-the-universe books
when you never dress your baby in anything warm, cause you know, babies don't need clothes.
when you're afraid of the beauty parlour because a stylist could randomly make you a clown when you specifically ask for a shampoo and cut.
when you are envious of what your sims are wearing today (pretty much always)
when you think you are a super sexy super herione of awesomeness cause your self sim turned out as such
when you wonder why you need a closet
when you expect the town people to always be the same, no matter where you move to...they follow you everywhere
when you feel you have to neatly package your life wants into one category and can never stray from that category (i'm finding myself doing this, and that is very bad)
when you never leave the house because the chances of you getting struck by lightening are getting larger by the second.
when you think that lightening will not kill you can simply give your Dragon ball Z hair (mu fu fu,

all i gots now... hee this was fun!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 07:25:44 pm by hopawaay109 » Logged

"And that's why you never make assumptions...because you make an ass out of you and mumptions." :asshole:

See my retro/music inspired sims 2 creations here :rr:

Looking for Sim contests? Go to Simoasis! :]
kaitcat1124

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 03, 2007, 08:36:59 pm »

When you decide that when you reinstall sims 2 the first thing your gonna do is turn your boyfriend and yourself into sims for the pleasure of it and you sim your ex boy friend just to kill him for the entertainment of it (yes thats what i'm planning)
Before you had to reinstall sims 2 you killed your ex boy friend's sim a few weeks before you broke up with him ( Guilty!)

My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God, and I didn't. He says: Where have you been all my life?
You say: Where I'll be the rest of your life — in your wildest dreams.
"Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows."Jennifer Unlimited
baddboy

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2007, 10:22:22 pm »

This is happening to me right now:

Quote from: vita4all;349981

You finally learned valuable computer skills that you’ve avoided for years, from needing to know how to alter your game and use SimPE.

You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long when:
1) you find yourself running to the window every time it rains.

2) you find yourself reaching for the mouse to stop your toddler from playing with the toilet.

Any time you predict failure you have an excellent chance of being right - Dexter Morgan (Jeff Lindsay)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: