Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 04:20:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What type of custom content would you like to see?  (Voting closed: October 31, 2007, 01:02:45 am)
Male Clothing - 1015 (12.7%)
Children Clothing - 408 (5.1%)
Teen Clothing - 657 (8.2%)
Women's Clothing - 568 (7.1%)
More Genetics (hairs, eyes, skintones) - 1162 (14.5%)
Maxis object recolors - 281 (3.5%)
New object meshes - 686 (8.6%)
Existing object meshes recolors - 211 (2.6%)
Themed Sets - 523 (6.5%)
New lots - 330 (4.1%)
New neighborhoods - 233 (2.9%)
More Sims - 411 (5.1%)
More body meshes - 494 (6.2%)
Other (please explain below) - 142 (1.8%)
More Mods - 898 (11.2%)
Total Voters: 1137

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you prefer to see more of?  (Read 43213 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tntmac fans7

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2007, 11:32:05 pm »

Please allow me a brief tirade about clothes:

Dudes, what Sims 2 needs most of all are more body meshes and MEN CLOTHING. Honestly, how much women clothing can your computers hold? I hate to break it to you, but those of you who voted to see more women clothing are probably looking for something that already exists beneath the layers and layers of lingerie sediment over the ages.

Seriously, EVERY DAY the front page of Insimenator is dominated by tons and TONS of women clothing! Aren't the different styles exhausted yet? I mean, I'm sure there must be three of the same yellow cardigan somewhere among the thousand gigabytes of tight-fitting jeans and frilly blouses.

I respect everyone's vote, but my tolerance is wearing quite thin. It's only so long before I finally go mad while scrolling through all of the women articles. Occasionally—occasionally, one guy outfit will popup from some valiant simmer brave enough to oppose the tyranny brought up by our fellow  feminists, but just one isn't enough to satisfy those of us who haven't drowned in the never-ceasing flow of female apparel.

Just look at what Maxis gives us men right from the get-go: we are supplied with only a third of the amount compared to the ladies. Mens' wardrobes may not be overflowing with choices, but that doesn't mean PacSun doesn't occupy half of its square-footage with guy tee-shirts, shorts, and jeans.

So just find it in your hearts, people. Count the feminine content on your game, and consider before posting your next fashion model trend.

Thank you all for reading this. I finally have that out.

Yay men clothing! Yay body meshes! Go simmers! Cheesy

Tyler or Tommy Cheesy
web.mac.com/jgilbertproductions

Macs shall prevail!
Apples rule!
rebelmozzerella

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2007, 01:56:50 pm »

I would like to see way more teen boy clothing. It tends to be lacking. Did you know there are only 4 teen formal outfits for boys on MTS2, while there are hundreds and hundreds for female teens?

And I'd like to see more woman's underwear that's not all lacy thongs and stockings and high heels. Just normal underwear.

he's the sweat on my sheets (:
LynsieAuger

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2007, 04:41:03 pm »

I love teen clothes, there isn't a whole lot out there and I think if they were cool styled then i'd for sure download them.
I'd like to see some new mods also, things that aren't really out of the impossible but you know, good ones.
:]
Elenee

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2007, 04:48:40 pm »

Anything realistic. Sims, clothing, lots. True to life. I'm kinda done with all the model-looking simbabes and luxurious villas...

~ Amor no respeta ley, ni obedece a rey. ~
snaveskins

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2007, 01:58:06 am »

more ethnic black male hair styles like having different kinds of braidstyles for men.
Maria Svensson

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2007, 03:56:44 pm »

I'm wondering why the woman body-shapes all have a thin waist? I've been looking for a woman-shape with big breasts, big belly, a small behind, thin legs and arms, and lovehandles at the back too. Maybee hard to do, but many women look like this, including me. I would like this very much. A fat man with a firm belly would be so cool too, I think. There are so many bodyshapes but I haven't found theese jet.

Life happends, and we try to struggle along, never give up, cause life is worth living!
xK-la

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2007, 09:41:22 pm »

I would really like to see more genetics. I'm a sucker for Genetics.

Teen Diva Karine - 3rd Place
anscott125
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2007, 12:21:27 am »

I would luv more children african american hairstyles
supergogeta24

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2007, 03:38:13 pm »

Quote from: cari4003;876194
I want to see more for the bb, and huge bb.  I love the body mesh, but it's hard to get the clothes, and I stink at skinning.

i would like to see less of that - its impossible to find good average adult and teen male clothing
not every man is a body builder!

cool first post:D
b@ mang

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2007, 10:27:51 pm »

Body meshes and males outfits!!

That's on the top of my list of wants.  Smiley
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2007, 08:29:47 am »

Id like more nice male hair, Ive been on a downloading spree lately, trying to get some new hair for my men and there just isnt as much around for males as there is for females.

Come check out [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]The Treehouse![/COLOR] A brand new Sims 2 site!
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2007, 10:10:08 am »

Thanks for asking, Kathy. I spent some time thinking about this. Here's my wish list:

1. Several new giant portrait meshes would be great for stories and contest backgrounds that are:

a) Six, eight and ten tiles long,
b) Larger than 2Dogs&Olive: it would be floor-to-ceiling.
c) They would not have frames around them, since they'd be used as background for photos.
d) This wall-hanging would be connected to SimPE's PhotoStudio feature so users could make their own giant art portraits.

Such a large wall-hanging would make it possible to place a very large group of sims in front of it.

The photo-shooting possibilities would be endless. For example, just for fun, I'd like to do a photo shoot of five sims running from an erupting volcano or a dinosaur, or a large family posing in front of a tourist spot.  People could make their backgrounds in SimPE's PhotoStudio.  

Currently, I can only squeeze in two, and occassionally three sims in a scene using the 2Dogs/Olive as background scene:

If anyone knows of such an existing giant 5,6,7, or 8 tile portrait mesh, please advise!

2. If possible, a hack to turn off the rain in Seasons. Screws up my photo-shoots when I need the sun, and then I have to wait for the weather to clear... such a waste of time.

3. More variety of realistic African ancestry hairstyles - waves, braids, twists, cornrows, and afros, for both genders and all age groups.

While Compulsive D has a nice selection and TenshiiAkari's neat and tidy braids are to die for, I'd love to see some new stuff. I saw a couple gorgeous styles this week in a braiding shop with my daughter. One is African Twists that cascade to the shoulder blades and curl at the end with red and gold highlights. (My daughter looks wonderful in it.) Another we liked was braids only on the top and sides of the head in a lovely pattern, with shoulder-length wavy curls to her shoulders.

4. Salt n' pepper colored hair in all hairstyles for the middle-aged adult sim, so they won't be confused with their adult children.

5. Accessories: More earrings, including studs and small, simple gold/silver earrings (the round pirate style) for the chill teen male.  More designer and non-designer sunglasses for adults and teens, both genders.

6. Under Decorative, if and until EAGames progresses: Two types of basketball hoops with the net: The kind that attaches to a wall (like a garage), and the pole with the hoop. And of course, a ball. All in recolors. MTS2 has a nice one, a hoop on a pole but it doesn't have the net.

7. Under Decorative: A variety of single drinking glasses and mugs in different sizes, so you can place a single realistic looking glass on a table or bar in front of your sim so it looks like he's having a beverage, from lemonaide to milk to wine to scotch on the rocks (without the little umbrellas). Otherwise they just sit at the bar and talk:

Thanks to any creators who would make this possible. :thumbup:

For a few nice downloads, visit our site, http://gangstersims.com.
spoiled1977

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2007, 03:35:23 pm »

it is just that the maxis hair sucks so bad and you can never have too many hair styles and skin colors...
veisbier
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2007, 07:48:12 am »

Well, I threw my lot in with more mods. Many may think its cause I'm too lazy to make my own. Well that's just not true at all. I'm also too stupid to come up with my own. Seriously though, I'm still learning how to do all this neat stuff.
summerlove26

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2007, 10:42:13 am »

I definately will like to see more clothes, body meshes for the bodybuilder and the skin genetics that goes with them.  Also love all the sims that are created by Regina and will like to know if they are more artist out there that can create some along with hair meshes.

:love5:SUMMERLOVE26
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: