Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:08:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What type of custom content would you like to see?  (Voting closed: October 31, 2007, 01:02:45 am)
Male Clothing - 1015 (12.7%)
Children Clothing - 408 (5.1%)
Teen Clothing - 657 (8.2%)
Women's Clothing - 568 (7.1%)
More Genetics (hairs, eyes, skintones) - 1162 (14.5%)
Maxis object recolors - 281 (3.5%)
New object meshes - 686 (8.6%)
Existing object meshes recolors - 211 (2.6%)
Themed Sets - 523 (6.5%)
New lots - 330 (4.1%)
New neighborhoods - 233 (2.9%)
More Sims - 411 (5.1%)
More body meshes - 494 (6.2%)
Other (please explain below) - 142 (1.8%)
More Mods - 898 (11.2%)
Total Voters: 1137

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you prefer to see more of?  (Read 42533 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2007, 12:59:58 am »

This is a poll to see what people are interested in as far as custom content. You can pick more than one answer. Please explain why and give a general idea of what would be or wouldn't be appealing.
titian46

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 01:58:43 am »

I currently would love finding more clothing for all the bodyshapes, and while I love finding single outfits for many bodyshapes I would also like to see outfits that are unique to one bodyshape and I think the male adult custom size men have been neglected lately.  Oh, and since I'm feeling particularly greedy, I would also like to see more furniture sets. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 02:02:39 am by titian46 » Logged
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 04:10:21 am »

I'd especially like to see more lots. But in my case, that would have to be lots without cc and hacks.
Which reminds me, a separate section for lots with no cc would be awesome, because I'm positive they do already exist on In Sim, but I can't find them (easily).

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 04:16:05 am »

Id like to see more male clothing thats 'real'.  The internet is overrun by sites for female clothes already, but I find male stuff lacking.  Ok, so you do find them if you look, and great stuff too, but in the end it all tends to look the same.  Jeans, jacket, shirt or gothic.  No real other than everyday wear options...I spent HOURS trying to find swimwear for men that isn't so "maxis"...(longer, knee length and more designed) whereas if you're looking for female stuff you'll find the world and more.  

Genetics and stuff: Im always open to these as they make the game more realistic (everyone doesn't have the same hairstyle in different colours)

And themed sets...I like my stuff to go together.  When Im designing a room I cant have 2 couches that don't fit.  And non of the Ea/maxis things fit together.  Even their wooden stuff don't match.  If its the combination of dark and lightwoods you need for a room you'll probably do OK, but when even the darkwoods are a few shades different I can't use it...it stands out too much. Same with custom stuff....no one is gonna have matching colours either.  Thats why I like sets...You can experiment with putting this one's chair with that one's sofa, but if it doesn't go you can always just use one set's everything. At least you'll know you'll at least have 2 or 3 things that match even if you don't use the whole set.

I would also say more body meshes, but not really...I dont like putting stuff like that in thats tied to one outfit.  If it were a global change (ex: Ive got a breast augmentation hack to take females from a to c) then its fine...since all the clothes are available for everyone.  But say I decide to use the BB mesh...Im gonna wanna dress him in the outfits Ive already downloaded, not look for new ones everytime I ant t change him... so no new meshes.  

Ok, so thats my bit...Smiley
Berilac Burrows

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 07:30:08 am »

Definitly more male clothing, not just plain jeans & tops but more unique styles with vibrant colours & designs & may be themed clothing like western or native american or psycadelic, etc. Dont forget us men! By the way I think the level of creativity, imagination & passion here is amazing, Thankyou to ALL creators at insim, its inspiring to see so many talented & generous people in one place.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 12:02:53 pm »

Male Clothes!  As stated above, females are overwhelmed with clothes, while my guys wear a t-shirt and jeans.  While I personally LIKE my sims in a T and jeans, it would be nice for them to have OTHER clothes, like swimwear, Formal, pajamas, and NORMAL underwear.
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 12:23:11 pm »

Personally i would like to see more maxis objects recolors .Thank you for asking.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
lovenpower

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 01:30:35 pm »

I would love more mods- especially one where you can put the sims in different centuries but that would probably more for the game makers to build up on- and also more male clothing. As much as I love dressing my female sims with hot clothes from their top-notch wardrobes I know there are many metrosexual male sims who need some dressing up.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 01:32:27 pm by lovenpower » Logged

To the world you are one person,but to one person YOU ARE THE WORLD.
aubreylaraine

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 08:52:26 pm »

adult male maternity and maternity replacements are impossible to find. you find so much for females and teens, but my males are pregnant just as often as my females are.
SlayerAngel90

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 11:54:01 pm »

I am in love with Enayla's skintones but what I would like to see more of are hair meshes like Nouk's and Kavar's. Smiley

Save an artist... join the Animal Army.

New MSN: SlayerAngel90@gmail.com Add me if you'd like Smiley

Save the Pandas
mchaos

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 12:31:23 am »

I love Maxis recolors.  I also love recolors of meshes I have already downloaded...not that creators out there have a list of what I have in-game, and are lining up to make recolors for me. Wink
I love cool mods and hacked objects.  I also am always on the lookout for clothes for kids and teens.

My sims, online.  Always under construction, and not very impressive anyway.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
duchesse95

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 02:46:18 am »

hi

i have a lot of all kind of downloads and love them all

i would like to have some neighborhoods and most of all knowing how to make them by myself,i do have sim city4
rezaraflis

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 08:02:11 am »

i prefer more pk( player killer) mod or object. i like to make my sim kill other sim
Cat_Bag

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 10:41:47 am »

i also would like to see more maxis objects recolours, not that the user made stuff isn't great (it is!) but i prefer not to download furniture too much made by users as they are the things that cause me the most problems (lag, breaking with new EP etc) also i voted for childrens clothes, it would be nice to see more toddler clothes that is like what we have in the UK, alot of the things i see around look very.. American, it is hard to explain lol. either way, i think its all great, and even if i don't download things, i very much enjoy looking at all the wonderful creations Cheesy

bleh,
garnet812

♥ Bite Me ♥

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 03:56:10 pm »

I tend to agree with the others, the men definetly need more clothing from adults to toddlers.

Garnet's LJ
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: