Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:42:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What type of custom content would you like to see?  (Voting closed: October 31, 2007, 01:02:45 am)
Male Clothing - 1015 (12.7%)
Children Clothing - 408 (5.1%)
Teen Clothing - 657 (8.2%)
Women's Clothing - 568 (7.1%)
More Genetics (hairs, eyes, skintones) - 1162 (14.5%)
Maxis object recolors - 281 (3.5%)
New object meshes - 686 (8.6%)
Existing object meshes recolors - 211 (2.6%)
Themed Sets - 523 (6.5%)
New lots - 330 (4.1%)
New neighborhoods - 233 (2.9%)
More Sims - 411 (5.1%)
More body meshes - 494 (6.2%)
Other (please explain below) - 142 (1.8%)
More Mods - 898 (11.2%)
Total Voters: 1137

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you prefer to see more of?  (Read 43057 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 04:38:27 pm »

Personally, I'd also like to see a bigger variety in male clothes, for all ages.  (Especially elders.  I'm working on some adult to elder clothes pretty soon, so hopefully that should help a bit.)  

Also, something else I've wished for a while: a bigger variety in body/clothes meshes for adult men, teen guys and girls, and all children.  (Don't get me wrong on the teen girls part, they do have a good number of them... just not a lot with decent high-heels, like the few with Al's shoe meshes... most of the heeled ones now have awkward shapes to them.  :dontknow: )  

And I'm always open to welcoming more genetics... especially hair.  Wink

mintcookies123

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 06:57:57 pm »

I'm always up for some more hair. I have a teensy weensy obsession with sim hair. LOL

What I'd like to see more of the most though is male clothing of all ages. My females of all ages are drowning in clothes but my males' closets are bare. What's up with that? Not every man walks around with skinny jeans and too tight shirts. All of my teen and adult sims walk around with fanseem's clothing just because of the lack of good male clothing.
LissaS

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 07:59:53 pm »

I would also like more male clothing on teen athlete and bodybuilders. Also more clothing for curvy teen girls.

Brand Nubian: Queen
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 08:30:27 pm »

Now that some folks have made 'completer' sets of maxis living rooms and other furniture, I would love to see some clever recolors of them, especially the candy coated set.  

I would also love some new clothing meshes for the different body types out there.  Different dress styles and different male outfits would be great for all the wonderful custom bodies there are.

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
PiperK1980

Abnormally Typical

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 09:32:31 pm »

I'd like to see more neighborhoods. I suck at making them. But I do agree, the fellows (adult and elder) need more clothes. Lady Elders too.

Click here to join The Animal Army! It's good for what ails ya!!

X-Men Fan? Join today!
sean283

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2007, 12:11:31 am »

male clothes and genetics (especially hair for guys)

verenaheu

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2007, 03:44:43 am »

My favourite DL are lots ,hair and new meshes furniture, since my folder is already near to exploding I always have to take some things out from time to time before I get new things. But I enjoy changing things, too.
So thank you to all the talented and inspired creators for sharing so nicly with us!!:love7:
SVT

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2007, 06:03:11 am »

Hi Insim', hi uploaders. I know i'm not an active member, because the lack of time to train in customizing, so it's not easy to tell what's to do. But i think there are enough downloads to make some unofficials extensions. I'm sure many of you bought the H&M pack. But nobody seems to think about doing the same thing with the fantastic customs contents we've got here. What about a "Seether Pack" featuring the 50 best lingeries? Have you heard about the "All In The Family" packs with the members' self-sims?
I discovered on SMB an Army and Banking EPs. And that's really cool to get a new EP and tell friends "Hey, I got a new EP!". Think about it, your creations are fantastic enough to do it! :worship: Long Life To The Uploaders! Long Life To Insim'!

:stop:SECUROM MUST BE DESTROYED:stop:
nuttie

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2007, 08:36:45 am »

I think more clothes for the sim guy! It seems that there is a serious lack in the clothes for male sims!
Also more body meshes because people come in all shapes and sizes not just thin or fat!!
More exciting skill building equipmen woul make great objects! Or more lamps the maxis ones are a bit ugly!
Aswell as this more mods like new careers would be great! although i have found quite a few of the careers i wanted already and thanks to all the talented creators!

My blog
                    :worship::blob6::worship:
dandydoherty

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2007, 10:47:16 am »

All of the older sims in the game look like they are well into their nineties even though their ages are listed at 54 to 59. Boomers are much fitter than their parents were. Why not have them stand up straight?
What is it with these grotesque caricatures? Any sane woman would have had breast reduction years ago.
Jelloshot

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2007, 12:28:31 pm »

It seems like some bedding recolors, couch recolors, walls, etc are so busy.   I'd like to see some recolors based off of real designer rooms.  Check out HGTV's website or department store sites for ideas.
Since I have zero talent for recolors, and there is so much talent out there, I think this could be awesome.
Thanks for the opportunity to speak freely and thank you designers for all your fantastic creativity, I rarely ever use original content.
Serenity119

Life starts at night

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2007, 12:38:31 pm »

I would love to see more clothes for guys, in my game it is a very limited selection. Nice hair is also good too Smiley

Try swagbucks, it's more than just a search engine http://swagbucks.com/refer/Serenity119
fliplife

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2007, 04:40:35 pm »

I think about it??? having more of everything would be good!!!!!!
Stimy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2007, 07:17:27 am »

I would like to have more options on an acessory equipent for males, such as the one Crammyboy made but with all the additional variations and sizes made by Beosboxboy with additional hairs.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 07:21:49 am by Stimy » Logged
deb mac

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2007, 02:06:41 pm »

I would love to have more themed build sets (like olemantiker's) Castle, Victorian, Georgian, Mod.....Mexican, Eastern,....SO many themes I would love to build!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: