Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:57:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What type of custom content would you like to see?  (Voting closed: October 31, 2007, 01:02:45 am)
Male Clothing - 1015 (12.7%)
Children Clothing - 408 (5.1%)
Teen Clothing - 657 (8.2%)
Women's Clothing - 568 (7.1%)
More Genetics (hairs, eyes, skintones) - 1162 (14.5%)
Maxis object recolors - 281 (3.5%)
New object meshes - 686 (8.6%)
Existing object meshes recolors - 211 (2.6%)
Themed Sets - 523 (6.5%)
New lots - 330 (4.1%)
New neighborhoods - 233 (2.9%)
More Sims - 411 (5.1%)
More body meshes - 494 (6.2%)
Other (please explain below) - 142 (1.8%)
More Mods - 898 (11.2%)
Total Voters: 1137

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you prefer to see more of?  (Read 42537 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2007, 06:12:36 pm »

I can't seem to find enough country funiture. Maybe I am looking in the wrong spots, but I am tired of the seasons new furniture. Making myself clear, I need more for the livingroom and dining sets. Even office furniture would be great. Thanks to all the creators who make the game fun with your imagination and talent. Okay, I am through!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Nightlife1962

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2007, 11:23:59 pm »

I would love to see more clothing for the SlimBodybuilder and Athletic Bodybuilder, most especially knightly armor.  I really love using the various body meshes, I've made a Medieval neighborhood and used the Bodybuilder stuff, but I have only the Maxis armor (which I do like) for the Maxis default male, which looks kinda weird cause when he showers he has the bodybuilder or Athletic body underneath.
simkitty

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2007, 04:33:28 pm »

Ooooh great poll,I would love too see more male/kids clothes,I have enough female clothes too last into The Sims5 game lol.I can't find any good male clothes and I only know of 3 sites too get kids clothes and thier not all that great per say.That and more recolors of furniture would be cool.

I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2007, 08:51:29 am »

my poor body builder men have very few outfit options.  id love more for the hbb especially... considering the only formal i have for him is gold or silver and kinda fruity (no offense gothplague!!  i love your work!).
SapphirePitbull

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2007, 12:35:12 pm »

Basically everyone other than adult females need more clothes!!

And definitely matching sets as far as furniture goes, I can't stand having a room thrown off because the colors don't go well together.

Designed to Sell: Shyama Prather - Second
Mister Teen USA: Wyatt Tisdale - Second
atlbynghtst

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2007, 09:02:35 pm »

the men definately need more clothes, and i like houses so would enjoy more of those Smiley
LaughOutLoud91

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2007, 11:19:37 am »

i'd like to see more male clothing. it's hard to find good outfits for regular sim guys
Daveclutchmen
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2007, 05:07:47 pm »

i would really love to see a baliclavi for my sims for that terriost look.
baby steps

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2007, 02:22:57 am »

I think brand new mods are awesome- I love seeing Sims able to do more and more things. I'd like to see more genetics too, to make faces and such more unique. I think adult women have the most clothes available here, but I have no problems with that because I think they're the most fun to dress up. Wink

CydCharisse :female: Cheesy
calimerina66

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2007, 05:09:17 am »

Just to add my opinion, i voted for "more body meshes" (meaning body meshes and body shapes) because I like the variety and I appreciate a lot warlokk's, marvine's and bloom's work (love the multioutfit idea). Thank you all!
suzicq

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2007, 10:05:53 am »

I would like regular clothing for adult and young adult females; I am sick of high heels with everything! I mean who wears heels with underwear or swimwear unless they're in a fashion shoot? Or with shorts & capris? (ok, occasionally I see someone wear heeled sandals with capris, but they're still pretty casual).

Jean-type pants with an alpha bottom and low/no heels would my dream come true. Then people who can recolor, but not mesh, could vary the length to whatever is wanted. Endless possibilities!

Another thing that would be great is more elder clothing that uses the regular adult meshes (that's the only kind I let my elders wear since I found some). There isn't very much of it out there. It gets rid of that horrible shape Maxis seems to think elders should have.
cari4003

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2007, 01:05:36 am »

I want to see more for the bb, and huge bb.  I love the body mesh, but it's hard to get the clothes, and I stink at skinning.

Host: rp thread, College Campus, make a character and come play the university life.
cheeroke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2007, 04:26:47 pm »

morrrreee moooods! gimme modsss!!!

I hear it fading i can't speak it
Or else you will dig my grave...      :cross:
Drifter

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2007, 07:51:56 pm »

thats too much to ask for just 1 voye , id like more male clothing in all different body shapes , and more male hairs , you can find zillions of female hair but the males is kinda limited at least the real life kind , you can find lots of em that in 52 yrs only place ive ever seen anyone with that kinda hair was on star trek or the sci fi channel , definately more lots that dont req u have all these diff xps installed , with mine i only have like original , uni and n/l and everytime i see one i realy like i gotta have every thing under the sun installed so im left out
Cinamun

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2007, 12:32:12 am »

I would love to see more mens clothing in the BB and Huge BB sizes. We have a lot of clothing here for the women with different bodyshapes which makes me very happy, because in my game I have a ton of sim girls with varying bodyshapes.  But my BB and Huge BB guys dont have much to choose from.  I've tried my hand at making clothes for those meshes but to put it lightly, I suck. I found a neat little photoskinning tutorial but I just cant get the proportions right.  I also voted for more object meshes and genetics like skintones and hair.  These are things that take up the bulk of the space in my documents folder when I go on my download sprees which can sometimes last hours LOL Its usually clothes, cool furniture and other object meshes and hairs.

I have about all the hacks/mods I need at this point.

...enjoying the game.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: