Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:10:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What type of custom content would you like to see?  (Voting closed: October 31, 2007, 01:02:45 am)
Male Clothing - 1015 (12.7%)
Children Clothing - 408 (5.1%)
Teen Clothing - 657 (8.2%)
Women's Clothing - 568 (7.1%)
More Genetics (hairs, eyes, skintones) - 1162 (14.5%)
Maxis object recolors - 281 (3.5%)
New object meshes - 686 (8.6%)
Existing object meshes recolors - 211 (2.6%)
Themed Sets - 523 (6.5%)
New lots - 330 (4.1%)
New neighborhoods - 233 (2.9%)
More Sims - 411 (5.1%)
More body meshes - 494 (6.2%)
Other (please explain below) - 142 (1.8%)
More Mods - 898 (11.2%)
Total Voters: 1137

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you prefer to see more of?  (Read 42564 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
deathbladeprime

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2007, 04:36:20 pm »

Personally, I prefers mods and hacks against annoying autonomous things, for example auto-lounge when there's a couch.
Lillith0227

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2007, 10:52:01 pm »

I personally would love to see more male hair. I have so much hair for my female characters and not enough male hair. I am absolutely in love with anime hair for men. That means lots and lots of gravity defying hair and LONG hair. I wish I had the skills to do it myself, but I don't have the patience to even read about it! LOL.
Dragon72801

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2007, 02:24:32 pm »

I voted for Women clothing, other, and Themed sets.  For the women's clothing and I checked other meaning bodyshapes for women's clothing. I would like to see more Athletic girl medieval variety range of clothing from casual, formal, pj's, swimwear, athletic wear, and outerwear and armor for my athletic females.  I have plenty of medieval clothing for my regular bodyshaped sims, just not for the athletic girl. There are just not enough for my medieval maidens and warriors.  I also would like to see more medieval build objects such as one and two story gothic windows, doors and arches.  I would also like to see more clothing with hard riding or working type boots for my medieval sims and modern sims instead of pumps  also excluding the boots with spiked heels and the cowboy style, I am just not into those types. Another themed set I would like to see more of the gothic creepy carnival type stuff for my medieval world.

Dragon
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 02:27:29 pm by Dragon72801 » Logged
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2007, 08:19:32 pm »

Pretty much I think I'm in the majority when I say I'd love to see more clothes for men. There are a lot of tshirts and jeans for men. Don't get me wrong, my male sims do wear mostly tshirts and jeans, but when I have my females all dressed up I'd like my males to look a bit nicer too.
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2007, 08:24:42 pm »

I'd definitely prefer more goth and cyber-styled clothing, especially for teen males - the poor boys seriously aren't catered to enough...

:blob6:
GhanimaAtreides

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2007, 05:33:14 am »

I voted teen clothing, with emphasis on teen males. more than half of what you can find for them nowadays is skinny jeans and graphic shirts...I like my emo sims as much as the next person, but some variety is always welcome.

**If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets**

*PixelDolly* my very own sims site is Open![Free]
psikfreak

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2007, 11:53:16 pm »

I would have to say the slim bodybuilder's closet seems rather empty compaired to his counter parts. But, I have a bias for SBB so of course I would start with that.
Next a larger selection of clothing on EA meshes Warlokk has converted for Rio and RG.
Finally, as much as I love all the custom mesh furniture, I have a very limited hard drive right now, so high quality recolors of EA furniture would be my final one.
summer_wine

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2007, 01:42:53 pm »

i would love more clothes for men and children. it's hard finding really great clothes for children.

The Price of Redemption ~My Sim Story! Check it out!
fireking188

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2007, 08:18:23 pm »

i would like to see male teen and adult diapers made

funny
mliyang

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2007, 06:59:10 pm »

I would love to see more male clothing. I don't think there's enough clothing for male sim therefore I would really want to see more and to have more. Male sims are juss too cute to not be dress up...Thanks!
Sugah Sim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2007, 09:13:49 pm »

I think there are a lot of amazingly talented creators out there who focus on women's hair and fashions. I would love to see more "manly" male hair & fashions available. Also, I am always looking for beach theme items, beach neighborhoods, and beach neighborhood decorations (lighthouses, gulls, palms, etc.).

Sugah's Place
We are one of the few remaining Sims 2 sites!
... Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC & Maxis recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges, fun forum games and so much more in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere ...
YourDeath

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2007, 12:50:10 pm »

:toothy8:i'd like to see more teen gothic clothing as well as some streaked recolours of beautiful hair meshes from featured creators (XMSims,Peggy etc).:toothy8:

please don't misunderstand me from what i'm writing...i might be writing nonsense since english is not my native language :pale:
Fenen

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2007, 06:31:38 pm »

I agree with whoever mentioned adult meshes/clothing for elders. Elder bodyshapes are scary. There is no reason for someone to look horrible, just cause they're no longer 25.
Luckk

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2007, 11:12:47 pm »

Hmm... I voted for More Mods (I would have voted more if I realized I could choose more than one) I love Mod Items because they are so entertaining seeing what people will think up next.
I think Elders should get more and MUCH better clothes. Everytime I have a Grandma and I get to the Underwear area I cringe. I hoped I spelled that right...
Pixflix

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2007, 01:58:20 pm »

I would love to see more of the hacked paintings for poses. I love the paintings I have from here
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: