Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 08:42:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What type of custom content would you like to see?  (Voting closed: October 31, 2007, 01:02:45 am)
Male Clothing - 1015 (12.7%)
Children Clothing - 408 (5.1%)
Teen Clothing - 657 (8.2%)
Women's Clothing - 568 (7.1%)
More Genetics (hairs, eyes, skintones) - 1162 (14.5%)
Maxis object recolors - 281 (3.5%)
New object meshes - 686 (8.6%)
Existing object meshes recolors - 211 (2.6%)
Themed Sets - 523 (6.5%)
New lots - 330 (4.1%)
New neighborhoods - 233 (2.9%)
More Sims - 411 (5.1%)
More body meshes - 494 (6.2%)
Other (please explain below) - 142 (1.8%)
More Mods - 898 (11.2%)
Total Voters: 1137

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you prefer to see more of?  (Read 43049 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Baby Bananas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2007, 02:49:39 pm »

I would like to see BTE (Behind The Ear) hearing Aids for both genders and all ages

::smilieiforgetwhi::Don't judge a person by they're appearance!"::smilieiforgetwhi::
Hazard_Tsunami

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2007, 04:47:48 pm »

Quote from: snaveskins;890305
more ethnic black male hair styles like having different kinds of braidstyles for men.
Quote from: anscott125;893726
I would luv more children african american hairstyles
Quote from: vita4all;899769
3. More variety of realistic African ancestry hairstyles - waves, braids, twists, cornrows, and afros, for both genders and all age groups.

While Compulsive D has a nice selection and TenshiiAkari's neat and tidy braids are to die for, I'd love to see some new stuff. I saw a couple gorgeous styles this week in a braiding shop with my daughter. One is African Twists that cascade to the shoulder blades and curl at the end with red and gold highlights. (My daughter looks wonderful in it.) Another we liked was braids only on the top and sides of the head in a lovely pattern, with shoulder-length wavy curls to her shoulders.

4. Salt n' pepper colored hair in all hairstyles for the middle-aged adult sim, so they won't be confused with their adult children.

5. Accessories: More earrings, including studs and small, simple gold/silver earrings (the round pirate style) for the chill teen male.  More designer and non-designer sunglasses for adults and teens, both genders.

6. Under Decorative, if and until EAGames progresses: Two types of basketball hoops with the net: The kind that attaches to a wall (like a garage), and the pole with the hoop. And of course, a ball. All in recolors. MTS2 has a nice one, a hoop on a pole but it doesn't have the net.

7. Under Decorative: A variety of single drinking glasses and mugs in different sizes, so you can place a single realistic looking glass on a table or bar in front of your sim so it looks like he's having a beverage, from lemonaide to milk to wine to scotch on the rocks (without the little umbrellas). Otherwise they just sit at the bar and talk

Thanks to any creators who would make this possible. :thumbup:

[/B]

Quote from: Fenen;928448
I agree with whoever mentioned adult meshes/clothing for elders. Elder bodyshapes are scary. There is no reason for someone to look horrible, just cause they're no longer 25.
Quote from: Baby Bananas;932801
I would like to see BTE (Behind The Ear) hearing Aids for both genders and all ages
Actually, I would like to see that too! Especially the BTE hearing aids.

And I would like to see more comprehensive tutorials on meshing and custom animations, since many creators seem irritated with the concept of filling requests made in the request thread.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2007, 09:01:53 pm »

I'd like to see more mods-more food, careers, specifically. In clothes, can anyone make a decent woman's business suit? It seems that all anyone ever comes up with is teeny bop style clothes; very unrealistic in an adult woman! Designer clothes would be cool, although other sites do have those-classic designer stuff, like Chanel and Armani, Halston, etc.
Also would appreciate more designs for lighting-those in the base game stink, and I'm always looking for better ceiling lamps!
Otherwise than those items, I'm happy with the site.

Mia138

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2007, 06:36:54 pm »

Being a hopeless download addict I already have more clothing than my sims could wear in a month of sundays. I think I've got all the hacks I need to play the game as I like it and I tend to make my own wall and floor coverings.
I do love themed sets though, especially when I have a contest to do which has a particular theme its great to be able to download a matching set to follow that theme. For example,  I've downloaded a ton of sci-fi type stuff from here ( hugs and thanks to the wonderful creators) for a sci-fi contest I'm currently entering and it really has 'made' some of my shots.
So my main vote would go for more themed sets.
My second vote would be for slight variations on existing objects tho. Like a few more dining tables that seat more than six people, more cheap beds with higher energy ratings and objects made to match exisiting maxis objects where Maxis have just 'forgotten' to include them!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 05:31:01 pm by Mia138 » Logged
jazcmx

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2007, 12:39:15 pm »

I choose theamed sets. Can't have to many of them.

BOW BEFORE THE LORD OF THE EVIL SIMS
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2007, 06:41:28 pm »

More for the guys! Especially the teens - people seem to forget sims have boys as well as girls and they're not all goth, yet most of the teen male clothes fall into that category. Speaking of which, children as a whole don't have as much clothes available for some reason, although more's crawling out of the woodwork it'd be good to see more, for variety's sake Smiley

I voted for too many to rant about them all, but they're my main gripes Wink

No requests please
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2007, 11:38:05 pm »

I would like to see middle age  body meshes for our sims some character lines that don't disfigure and normal posture.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
HappySimsShoppe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2007, 01:08:32 pm »

I like to see more male clothing. I dont mind if it is a Maxis recolor or a new Mesh. But I love foods for the Sims to. I love to download foods for my Sims.

:sunny:Happy Sims Shoppe :thumbup:
mscalzi
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2007, 05:44:14 am »

i'd like to see foods.. they are great!!!:angel::angel::angel:
Nelson340

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2007, 08:25:04 am »

Themed Sets, other, and more mods. (The other, FYI, is downloads with Simlish text.)
Lupusdragon

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2007, 10:30:11 am »

Quote from: Tomkat;853087
say I decide to use the BB mesh...Im gonna wanna dress him in the outfits Ive already downloaded, not look for new ones everytime I ant t change him... so no new meshes.

I definitely agree with that.  Male clothes are lacking and, while I like the variety of body shapes, I hate that I have to download different meshes and outfits for every different size.  So, standard maxis sized clothes for men.  Also, for male teens and children.  It really is easier to find clothes for females, regardless of age, than it is to find clothes for male sims.
jmyche8986
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2007, 10:30:36 pm »

i want more cars.
stunnerfairy

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2007, 12:14:33 am »

I have to agree all of you.  I've also got loads of female clothing, but hardly anything for my male sims.  More male hair options would also be nice.
FeistyRedhead

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2007, 10:25:06 am »

I voted other because I would really like for someone to update the pregnancy wear any outfit mod for BV... I sure to miss that one...

Ogerle
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2007, 02:38:01 am »

I'd like to see more Cars, maybe Trucks, Pickups, Motorcycles (if possible), Trikes (yeah), Motorhomes
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: