Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:03:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What type of custom content would you like to see?  (Voting closed: October 31, 2007, 01:02:45 am)
Male Clothing - 1015 (12.7%)
Children Clothing - 408 (5.1%)
Teen Clothing - 657 (8.2%)
Women's Clothing - 568 (7.1%)
More Genetics (hairs, eyes, skintones) - 1162 (14.5%)
Maxis object recolors - 281 (3.5%)
New object meshes - 686 (8.6%)
Existing object meshes recolors - 211 (2.6%)
Themed Sets - 523 (6.5%)
New lots - 330 (4.1%)
New neighborhoods - 233 (2.9%)
More Sims - 411 (5.1%)
More body meshes - 494 (6.2%)
Other (please explain below) - 142 (1.8%)
More Mods - 898 (11.2%)
Total Voters: 1137

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you prefer to see more of?  (Read 42554 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RayB

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2007, 11:38:59 am »

Quote from: Berilac Burrows;853252
Definitly more male clothing, not just plain jeans & tops but more unique styles with vibrant colours & designs & may be themed clothing like western or native american or psycadelic, etc. Dont forget us men! By the way I think the level of creativity, imagination & passion here is amazing, Thankyou to ALL creators at insim, its inspiring to see so many talented & generous people in one place.

I totally agree, we need more unique styles for men clothing.  It would be nice if the men clothing could fit the YA and Teens also.  That way all the males have nice clothing.  What about male hairstyles too.  The women have tons, but not the guys.  I also would love to see more Elder clothing.  Some that wouldn't make my Elders look super old.  Would love some hip/younger looking clothes for the Elders also.  There is a such thing as a jazzy granny.  I also agree that ALL the creator here at insim are awesome.  I love the creativity here and everyone is so talented.  I thank you so much for helping make my game so much more realistic.  I will definitely donate to insim.  I want you to be around for a long time to come. :love1:

Sincerely,
RayB.

~RayB~:love1:
OpenHouseJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2007, 06:22:30 pm »

The poll results show demand for male clothing. Maybe it's because there's not as much out there compared to the ladies clothing.

It's not easy to make unique male clothing because there's not much meshes to use unless you're a mesh maker yourself. Besides the texture you find are similar., which sucks

When it comes to genetics, I see a lot of beautiful skintones already; although my favorite are still the shiny ones. Hair is always welcome although I hope to see more male hair too; something casual, punky or well groom to match the outfits

::smilieiforgetwhi::OpenHouse For Sims::smilieiforgetwhi::
::: Click Here To Go There :::
taerie

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2007, 10:08:43 pm »

Oh that's easy.   I'm always looking for male clothes.. and always hoping to find things like robes or medieval clothing for them.   Think Lord of the Rings or even Xena type fantasy clothes.  Particularly for the slimmer bodybuilder would be awesome.  Slimmer Bodybuilder also needs every day clothes that don't look uncomfortably tight
specktor

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2007, 10:39:56 pm »

I voted other , for me I would rather clothes just be organized by the body shape they use then maybe creators could see what is lacking , before deciding on their next project. But anything would be fine with me since people will disagree with what ever is made any way LOL.  A monster truck or a wood chipper to get rid of those nasty maxis townies would be nice.
KatrinaBrinckma

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2007, 11:52:53 am »

I would like to see more mods---with Squinge being gone and all now.

When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving one's self, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance. -Oscar Wilde
candra186
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2007, 08:59:57 pm »

Jack, I absolutely ADORE the fact that you include the meshes in your downloads! No one else does that! Thank u so much for it, it makes it SO much easier!
~Candra
Chemicalromance

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2007, 01:26:10 pm »

I would like femal clothing (It's beautiful) :cry: it's a pity that its clothes exite not or are too expensive in reality
trent hall

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2007, 09:53:09 am »

I, would love to see more male clothing. I don't think there is such a thing as too much. exspecialy mesh (fishnet)wear or time periods(rome). but their is already so much to be thankful for. so thank you.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]:iconbigg:Trent Hall[/COLOR]
SilverRowan

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2007, 10:59:35 pm »

I personally would like to see clothing for both male and female ELDER sims that actually look good on them.  Most of the Maxis stuff just looks weird!

All types of course, especially bathing suits the like.  I realize that I can use SimPE and convert adult clothes to elder but that isn't really what I want, I'd like the things to suit older people, not be like an older person who just doesn't know how to age gracefully.  You seldom see people over 50 in shorts for example.
adelegarland

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2007, 09:10:08 am »

As for me, I'd like more Objects and Clothing from the medeival or earlier periods.  I think I've downloaded EVERYTHING out there, but there is always room for more.  Most of my medeival Sims's homes (castles) are beginning to look the same.  Maybe some recolors of the existing sets would be helpful to give my sims a bit more versatility.
Thanks for allowing me to vent!
Adele
hollywoodheidi
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2007, 12:37:16 pm »

Hi!  I just found this forum and it looks really cool.

Now, I gotta run off and read some posts. Smiley
Silentsteel

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2007, 04:28:02 pm »

I'd like to see more utilization of the existing meshes - it's too easy to end up with way too many meshes nowadays with custom clothing.  And to lag your game out with those meshes.

I personally like having more exotic skins, eyes, hair . . it's exotic, it adds flavor, and it's very low on the lag-inducing scale. Smiley
John55

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2007, 09:43:24 am »

Couldn't decide on which. So! I checked all the boxes..
cookniro

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2007, 06:46:15 pm »

More mods and interactive items for my toddler and children. I tend to have large families. I missed it when my children could play head to head (when it first came out) gameboy. Anyone know how to put that back in?
Mel19

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2007, 08:16:26 am »

Above all, I'd really like to see more male clothing! CC is usually terribly lacking in that department. I also wouldn't mind more male hair and new objects. I really love themed sets too. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: