Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:25:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't Find BodyShop  (Read 1724 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chester1988

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2007, 04:04:14 pm »

Apparently my game is a wierd one, because I don't have Bodyshop (and I have all EPs) . Its not a option in my Sims 2 folder. Does somebody know where I can download it?

I don't have A.D.D....ohhh shiny object...Wait, what was I saying? oh yeah, I don't have A.D.D....oh look a bird!

Hammy the Squirrel: I'm a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 04:35:35 pm »

It should be there as it comes on the disk. Mine is located under Start\All Programs\EAGames\Nightlife\TheSims2Bodyshop. Make sure you look under the name of the last expansion you have in order.Once you find it you can right click it and choose send to desktop(create shortcut).

Alasdair
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 04:43:02 pm »

It's not supposed to be an option in your Sims 2 folder. It's in program files it's own folder. But if you click on start/all programs/ scroll to EA games/ scrolls to the Sims 2 Seasons. You should see it in there. There is easy info/electronic registration/readme/technical support/Body Shop/Sims2 Season's/Uninstall/ and the Sims 2 website. That's where you click to start it, if you don't have a shorcut on your desktop. I have a shortcut on my desktop which is easy to make. Right click on your desktop/ new shortcut/ and in the little box paste this: "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Seasons\TSBin\Sims2EP5.exe" or you can click on browse and go to this location. Then all you have to do is click on your desktop to start it.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
chester1988

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 07:06:29 pm »

Okay, this is getting annoying. So I went start/EA Games/The Sims 2/.....nothing .

I don't have A.D.D....ohhh shiny object...Wait, what was I saying? oh yeah, I don't have A.D.D....oh look a bird!

Hammy the Squirrel: I'm a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 08:58:54 pm »

C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Seasons\TSBin\Sims2EP5.exe
Try going to this location in windows explorer and see if you have it installed. If so create your own shortcut. If not I don't know how you install just bodyshop from the cd. Someone with more experience will have to help you with that. Sad

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: