Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:16:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheat code help  (Read 1421 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
thecookiejar

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2007, 04:59:56 pm »

I've been looking but so far no luck, and was just hoping maybe someone knew the answer to this question:  Is there a cheat code for building to the edge of residential lots?  I'm making a lot of 1x1 lot campers and those extra 2 squares on each side would really be handy.   I can add floor tiles to the edge with a cheat code, but not walls.  Thanks!!:happy8:
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 05:19:33 pm »

There is no cheat code to do that.

But...

If you can use the lot expander, you start start with a 2x2 lot, build the house to 1x1 dimensions, then use the lot expander to actually shrink the lot size to 1x1.  To get multiple lots side by side, you'd have to export them and then import them.  Niol at MTS2 came up with this method, or at least pointed it out to someone there that asked the question.

Lot expander, found on MTS2, cannot be used with Pets beyond.
thecookiejar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 07:51:14 pm »

Thanks for the help, too bad I have all the EPs installed...boo hoo!  Guess I just lose those two extra spaces on each side!  Oh well, my simmies will just have to live with the mini fridge next to their bed...hahaha!!!
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 04:46:44 pm »

Quote from: thecookiejar;862621
I've been looking but so far no luck, and was just hoping maybe someone knew the answer to this question:  Is there a cheat code for building to the edge of residential lots?  I'm making a lot of 1x1 lot campers and those extra 2 squares on each side would really be handy.   I can add floor tiles to the edge with a cheat code, but not walls.  Thanks!!:happy8:

I have wonderd why you can't do this myself. It seems funny you can put fences there but not walls.........Oh wait a minute, It must be due to some Sim building code! Probably have to get a permit from City Hall! Smiley

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: